Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?
Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

India-Forums

wish tina and shweta to do a cameo... (Page 2)

shrutiud Goldie
shrutiud
shrutiud

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Nah wat i meant is he had an abusive childhood... he m8 hav fallen in love bfor..(m8 ok m nt sure its jst a idea.. by my ud mukti obsesd brain) bt hs family m8 hav tortured him mentally or sumthng... geez! wats TM no hard feelngs dear... :)
_innocent_ IF-Stunnerz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Tm means topic maker!!..:)
shrutiud Goldie
shrutiud
shrutiud

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Nd frm wat i heard its kinda remake of sleepng wid enemy movie...so i think thr ll b anothr hero...
shrutiud Goldie
shrutiud
shrutiud

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Oh! topic maker! nw m feelng proud of myself...
_innocent_ IF-Stunnerz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrutiud

Oh! topic maker! nw m feelng proud of myself...
awww!)... yep concept is similar to "sleeping with the enemy" and "daraar"... in both i believe the controlling husband die!!...  but i dnt think Viraj will die mainly cuz its after so long he is doing a show!..

Also in sbs today! Jhanvii stated.. Viraj loves Jhanvii and his way of showing his love for her is something she finds hard to understand( though beating her up is noway near loving someoneOuch)...   So maybe gradually she changes Viraj and there wnt be a need for a new hero.. :s...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

Samraat_92 IF-Stunnerz
Samraat_92
Samraat_92

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Yes i do hope Mother India do a Special appearence or Cameo in da serial nd teaches Viraaj some sort of lesson..LOL
Just like dis 1..ROFL

Well as Tina is concerned.. she cant come as TJ told abt it on FB..!!!
TJ: As for Prem-Mukti, I think we'd all love to see them together again! :) Tina is a dear friend of ours but I don't think she's very interested in coming back in soaps. After she got married, she cut back on work a lot. That's her decision, though, and we respect it. Her life is in a different phase now. But yes, they did share wonderful chemistry in the good old Kasauti days! :) Looking forward to your continued love and support for 'Saubhagyawati Bhavah.' Love you guys, Teejay :)

P.S.. I always wanted to C Shweta opposite Karanvir bt it never happened..OuchLOL bt waiting 4 their movie Gopala My Bro..(in which shweta is playing her sister..Ouch) hope it release soon..!!!LOL
Bt i'm also glad dat my another fav actress Sriti is with him now..Embarrassed

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 21 December 2011 at 11:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

P.Kamaljit.Sean_innocent_

shrutiud Goldie
shrutiud
shrutiud

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
:( i jst wishd sumday i Wud watch karan nd tina togethr in sumthng new nd mre passionate thn in kasauti...
shrutiud Goldie
shrutiud
shrutiud

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Dil tod dia mera :"(

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index