Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

wish tina and shweta to do a cameo... (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

shrutiud

Goldie

shrutiud

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Nah wat i meant is he had an abusive childhood... he m8 hav fallen in love bfor..(m8 ok m nt sure its jst a idea.. by my ud mukti obsesd brain) bt hs family m8 hav tortured him mentally or sumthng... geez! wats TM no hard feelngs dear... :)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "wish tina and shweta to do a cameo... (Page 2)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_innocent_

IF-Stunnerz

_innocent_

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Tm means topic maker!!..:)

shrutiud

Goldie

shrutiud

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Nd frm wat i heard its kinda remake of sleepng wid enemy movie...so i think thr ll b anothr hero...

shrutiud

Goldie

shrutiud

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Oh! topic maker! nw m feelng proud of myself...

_innocent_

IF-Stunnerz

_innocent_

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrutiud

Oh! topic maker! nw m feelng proud of myself...
awww!)... yep concept is similar to "sleeping with the enemy" and "daraar"... in both i believe the controlling husband die!!...  but i dnt think Viraj will die mainly cuz its after so long he is doing a show!..

Also in sbs today! Jhanvii stated.. Viraj loves Jhanvii and his way of showing his love for her is something she finds hard to understand( though beating her up is noway near loving someoneOuch)...   So maybe gradually she changes Viraj and there wnt be a need for a new hero.. :s...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Yes i do hope Mother India do a Special appearence or Cameo in da serial nd teaches Viraaj some sort of lesson..LOL
Just like dis 1..ROFL

Well as Tina is concerned.. she cant come as TJ told abt it on FB..!!!
TJ: As for Prem-Mukti, I think we'd all love to see them together again! :) Tina is a dear friend of ours but I don't think she's very interested in coming back in soaps. After she got married, she cut back on work a lot. That's her decision, though, and we respect it. Her life is in a different phase now. But yes, they did share wonderful chemistry in the good old Kasauti days! :) Looking forward to your continued love and support for 'Saubhagyawati Bhavah.' Love you guys, Teejay :)

P.S.. I always wanted to C Shweta opposite Karanvir bt it never happened..OuchLOL bt waiting 4 their movie Gopala My Bro..(in which shweta is playing her sister..Ouch) hope it release soon..!!!LOL
Bt i'm also glad dat my another fav actress Sriti is with him now..Embarrassed

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 21 December 2011 at 11:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

P.Kamaljit.Sean_innocent_

shrutiud

Goldie

shrutiud

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
:( i jst wishd sumday i Wud watch karan nd tina togethr in sumthng new nd mre passionate thn in kasauti...

shrutiud

Goldie

shrutiud

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Dil tod dia mera :"(

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.