Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sayani2807 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
It turned out to be HIGHLY silly and forced!      

[/QUOTE] evn i felt d pitter patter feer act was a bit 2 much..but i didnt feel dat it was an overacting from SANAYA
coolove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: abzy.

I disagree with this. You can't call it all comedy and silly based on this one episode. cv's have added comedy today as the previous episodrs we've had this month have been really tense so it's nice to soothen things down abit by using elements of comedy.Comedy which most viewers like to see. I don't think IPKKND has lost it's charm at all if anything I think we should let the story unfold instead of having an over exaggarated rant. If you're dissapponted in todays episode then don't put all your fury on the entire show. If you feel this way then don't watch.

completly agree with you
i think people forget that it takes more than chemistry for a relationship to work
and that is what cvs are trying to convey
ClaraOswald thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: CandYlicious_MS

I am always the one who tries to look a silver lining in the crappiest episodes. Find positivity in every single episode!

But today! Uggg! I have totally lost it now! Its not the SAME show whch was unique because of the sizzling chemistry of ArHi, the constant CLASH of their beleifs, a Clash of their differences YET they were two sides of the same coin.. They CONNECTED at a much DEEPER level and were actually soulmates YET denying how MUCH they matter to each other.. Their BATTLE of emotions.. THIS! is what made IPKKND! THAT was what attracted me to ths show! The CHEMISTRY (Not comic bt much deeper!), is what DEFINED ths show! The mean handsome business man and the anti hero, THE ASR! Meets a girl who is naive and young, but smart and has a SPUNK in her.. Who challenges him and brings the worst and the best out of him. Forces him to FACE what he does'nt want to.
was'nt it about THEIR conflict of emotions?
I know what was it with today's episode , the jumping and screaming πŸ˜΅. IPKKND IS about Arhi and there beliefs being the opposite of the coin .The clash of egos . IPKKND is a love story . I mean I love comedy shows , but Ipkknd is an intense love story . Todays comedy scene to me ,seemed out of place (This is just my opinion) Yeah I expect some light hearted moments in the show , but they do not have to be OTT . 

Is it the same show whch we all used to watch? No man! Its like m watching a comedy circus!! Every character is PLAYING their roles irrespective of what they really USED to be! And the upcoming new entry track is'nt making the things better! :( PLUS Shyam is getting on my nerves! I expected SOME nice moments of ArHi today.. Okay.. Not romance.. But atleast somethng substantial and nice! But sorry! It turned out to be HIGHLY silly and forced!      

πŸ˜† Shyam babu has been getting on my nerves , for a long time , he needs to be exposed asap .
Also I want some Rabba Ve moments , I can't remember the last time we had a decent rabba ve sceneπŸ€” πŸ˜†

EDIT: dnt get me wrong plz. M not at all saying that IPK has lost its charm.. I just meant its deviating from its main theme. I know CVs are very much capable and i trust them.. :) I am hoping truly that they will bring it back! Just hoping that they'l not let us down.. 😳 and i apologize if my post was hurtful by any means..!   πŸ€— could'nt help sharing what i felt.    πŸ˜³

Aww I loved reading your post and was not hurt by your post .  Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us πŸ€—

-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sumi πŸ€—

All I can say is I AGREE πŸ˜† 
Please CVs don't mess a wonderful show up. 
All we ask for is some consistency. 

I want the naive, strong, innocent Kushi back. Not this dumb, loud and annoying one.I want the rough, arrogant ASR back. Not a saint.

I want some intense scenes that defines their conflicting emotions. 

Am I greedy ?πŸ˜† 
sunena2293 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: abzy.

I never you said you were forbidden from posting an opinion.ip I don't think your critism is constructive it's more like a moan, soz.

I'd have to agree with you about the criticism being unproductive...this is more of a rant...in order for it to be criticism you have to explain with proof...but of course you really can't do that since the show is still going on...the main theme does exist...we see them as opposites all the time...and ...I for one think that IPKKND still has a long way to go to reach it's overall main theme...I mean our main leads still don't realize what they mean to one another...I know that we the audience have been wanting them to be together for so long but it just not the right time yet...but I'm sure that with all this waiting for months we will definitely be satisfied when Arnav and Khushi finally become a couple