Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

snake's Plan

abavi IF-Dazzler

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
what is that shyam plotting ?
he has some evil plans in mind... From today's episode, I felt he is gauging the extent to which Anjali would go to protect him from fate... she is ready to do any number of poojas and keep fasts... Even Nani told once that anjali will keep fast daily for her husband... Now if he capitalizes on this quality of hers and bring in a fake panditji who would say snake's life is in danger and he has to get married again, he would think she might be stupid enough to accept that too and he can cunningly suggest kushi as she is anji's best friend... But that is where the blast might happen and he will be out of the show...

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

GayuArnav IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Yeah me too thinking about the fake second marriage thing only. this creep has no brains and can go to any extent Angry Censored
I donno what he is gonna do. At the same time of the creep's evil plans what is the new NANDKISHORE is gonna do Confused
I think he will be opposing the creep's ideas and evil plans. Hopefully this new character turns out to be a positive one rather than joining with the creep and creating more fiasco! 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

merrydock Goldie

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
yes, but we must not forget Arnav? ASR he is shrewd, khushi is his, 
how he tells her "if your done playing with the towel come home with me" doesent it sound like a husband telling his wife to come home, he does not say Angali di has asked you to come home. but just tells he come home with him,Wink
if snake is trying to get anjali to arrange his marriage with khushi, to save his life Angry
ASR will proberly just kill him, himself rather than give snake khushi.
Aranav just got her back like hell he is going to let her go. 
besides Snake has no idea of what is going on between Arnav and khushi.  i'd like to see his face when he comes to know khushi is pining for her lard gorvernor, and ASR for his khushi
and our khushi is no shrink violet.  she'l probely kick snakes arss right out of Raizada house befor she let's the Angrycreep touch her. that would be fun to watch.
but creepo is not going to get his way.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

2Desi4Life Goldie

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Can't wait for the entry of a new guy!!!!! I'm sure he will put water all over shyams plans!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

smileyhug7679 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
i was thinking in the same lines
god i hate that human being

why cant they just chuck him out

cant tolerate anymore of his evil plans

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
my doubt is that, will khushi really get trapped in Snake- jaal and Anjali tears...m disliking Anjali more than Snake now DeadDead  ...both husband-wife are obsessed...

how can one gal trapped to marry a fraud , married person when she knows all about him (enough of counting on khushi age..her characterisation shd be strong now)...will Anji really plead for such heinous we really have to go thru Snake-khushi marriage prep...instead of Payash marriage...i feel like suffocating..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunena2293 Goldie

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
The snake's new plan is making me a little uneasy! i know that he wouldn't dare to upset the Gupta's unless he has a weapon against them...I don't know what he's up to but for him to have Anjali Di call Khushi over is suspicious...I feel so sorry for Anjali Di...she's under an evil spell that's hard to break...but I know our KKG will take care of that once she finds out the snake still hasn't learned his lesson...As for the new guy...I know that he's a positive character so far...I can't wait to see ASR being jealous and realizing his love when he sees that his cousin Nandkishore...ROFL is all over his Khushi Embarrassed 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011 Goldie

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
I hope Shyam does not tell Anjali not to tell anyone of his so called second marraige with Khushi - and threatens Khushi that if she does not agree - then he will let Anjali know which will lead to break up of Payash marraige:(

I do hope CVs make Khushi brave and strong enough to confide in Arnav!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top