Only Love is not enough

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
To sustain a relationship, only attraction and love are not enough.
Understanding, patience and forgiveness are also important.

Gauri's demanding love for Jagya is suffocating and I am reminded of Anna Karenina.

Anandi's undemnding love for Jagya is true love based on solid foundation.

Ultimately Jagya will return to Anandi.

Shree 420, Raju Bangaya Gentleman, Dil apna aur preet paraye. all these movies have examples of straying man returning to his true love.

Gauri underestimated Anandi Jagya relationship. She thought that she has beauty, education as weapons to conquer Jagya. She lacks patience. And she is destroying her so called marriage with her temper tantrums, suspicious nature  and utter jealousy.
@TM though i agree wid u abt G's luv is demanding so not true & A's luv as true but i don't think J"s luv whether 4 A or G is true!! he doesn't luv any1 of them leave apart true luv!!!
and i agree that CVs defntly make J return 2 A & making G die during child birth or after birth but i & so many ppl don't want A 2 accept back J!!🥱🥱🥱
Edited by tiny15 - 12 years ago

once again what will happen to baby? A ne koi theka nahee liya hai unke baby ka... She can have her own once J will be back...

Originally posted by rightnow

To sustain a relationship, only attraction and love are not enough.
Understanding, patience and forgiveness are also important.

And Sharing is important too. Gauri doesn't even share her car ! ðŸ˜­...Not Fair..😭😭😭

And this after J has been sharing his funds for the house all this while. And J takes no salary for driving G's car either ! 
J also pays the grocery bills so Gauri's parents can just stay her and live for free. Gauri needs to share and learn to forgive and also learn to trust a little. While she's at it, learning a little honesty won't be too bad either.

If G is upset that J chose to go out with his friends i/o coming home with her and sharing 2 straws in her nariyal paani - she shud be honest n say so, i/o hiding behind her petrol waste. Cheapo !!
Edited by hooked - 12 years ago
yup so true...love is not enough...
but the qs is...

where is the love between JG??
they dont trust each other...one is not happy with another one's happiness...keep blaming each other!!!

where is the love!!😆
for one this realtionship is winning a battle!!
and for another one...this the matter of proving that how morden he is...which is the part of attraction towards the city life!!
and both r still sticking with each other with lots of problem...coz both cant afford to be proved as wrong...and dont have options!!😆
Love is really not enough for  relation. Love is important but also along with that some other qualities are also necessary for a successful relation. G and J were happy when they were studying , living separately and without much responsibility . At that moment everything was fine . But ones they were entrusted with the social responsibilities and were staying together they are finding it hard to adjust . In such situation only the true colour of a person reveals.
Thanks for all of you for valuable inputs.

For Jagya, Gauri was an attraction. Nothing more. Like a child who wants a colorful toy to play with. He thinks that it is love. And he is damn confused. He just cannot forget Anandi and Gauri knows this too well.
For Gauri, it is love but she became insecure because of Anandi's thoughts. Her love turned into a sort of war with Anandi.
The ultimate result will be a separation between the two.
Whether Anandi accepts Jagya is not a question. Her love for Jagya is not one that of judgmnental. Jagya is part of her soul and she will never reject him.
Samajseva is only her profession as a conscientous sarpanch and citizen.
The hare ran very fast, but it is the tortoise that won the race.

Edited by rightnow - 12 years ago
Jagya and Gauri would have been happyily living a dignified life with the support of their families if they would have handled their relationship in a mature way instead of hurting someone else and trampling her feelings.
Both gauri and jagya not even trying to sort out anything. They just know how to bark on each other. I dnt understand how they r tolerating each other? For any normal person its hard to live at that place which is not less than battle field. They r looking like competitor nt husband nd wife.

In JaAn relationship anandi was down to earth person. She was handling everything so calmly. Jagya never got chance to do any adjustment when he was with anandi. She was carrying burden of relationship. And i think jagya expectin same frm gauri.

So only luv is nt enough. They need to adjust wid each other..