Chiraiyya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
When Jeevika said that it was sooo unexpected that I couldnt help but burst out laughing. Looks like Maanvi is rubbing off on Jeevika.
I wonder what else she will call her Viren other than Viren Ji. Lets make a list.
I would seriously laugh if someone outside asked her about her husband and she would say "Mere woh"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NabzKaJenDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Rofl😆Dats So True!! I Also Cudnt Stop Mah Laughter At Dat Tym😆 Imagine In 2mrw's Epi If Jeevika Suddenly During Harcore Romance Says "Aaaji Yeh Ap Kya Kar Rahe Hai"😆 Well,In Dat Case I Wud Prefer If Viren Stops Answering Her Question n Continue Doin Romance,Fir Kuch Der Baad Larki Bolne K Condition Mein Hi Nahin Rahengi😆😆
Chiraiyya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I know, she wont have any excuse like someone will see or nows not the right time.
Now i get the meaning behind the phrase of someone being too sweet and can give you diabetes. Jeevika is jsut tooo innocent and nice and sweet its like you can't take it anymore. Damn im eating chocoloate and jsut remembered when Maanvi phoned Jeevika for recipes mmm i want some palak paneer even thought ive never had it in my life. Might just ask my mum to heat up 1 of those frozen packed keema parathas.
Can't wait for the cliche jungle scene 😳
NabzKaJenDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Me Too😊Its Lyk A Drug 4 Me n Em Addicted To It😆 I Wanna C Intense n Passionate Romance Between VIRIKA😉