India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Is Rohan secretly in love with Nidhi?

umm1234 Goldie
umm1234
umm1234

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
In today's episode, when Nidhi scolds Rohan not to make fun of love, and taunts him that he does not know what love is as he has never fallen in love,the look on Rohan's face was very revealing.May be he is in love with Nidhi but has backed off after knowing her involvement with Ashutosh. Anjie and Armaan both interfere and try to help Nidhi and Ashutosh because they are long time friends. What is Rohan's incentive? Why is he going out of his way to make Nidhi happy Confused ? This is my feeling and may be I'm reading more between the lines than there actually is.LOL. Do you feel that too?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

tasharoseronnie85y.c.yetikaroxxjustpratiishakumar-AmalAziz-Mehek25KunwaariDaayan

rabzonedge IF-Sizzlerz
rabzonedge
rabzonedge

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
i dont want that...but may be he is in the process..and when house issue erupts he willl be supporting nidhi in a major way...and sm feelings may develope...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

umm1234justprati

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
hmm may be u r right ..i think he knows abt dadi bua's plan n his reason of being here ..n may b he came with this marriage thing in mind ...but when he came n knew that nidhi is in love with smbdy else so rather than become a kabab mein haddi ..he decided to make nidhi happy by helping her n now when he knows that ashutosh also loves nidhi ..he just wants to unite them ...so may be he likes nidhi ..but now he is only a match maker lol . Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

umm1234

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
This is a Hindi show at the end of the day so I won't be shocked if he is. However I hope he isn't. This 'every male falling for female lead and every female falling for the male lead' concept is not only overused but annoying as wellErmm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

_Janki_justprativasanthi16AbhiAnirekhab25umm1234shali-Swetha-

LizzieBennett Goldie
LizzieBennett
LizzieBennett

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
While I agree it is hard to understand Rohan's motivation in going sooo out of the way to help AshNi.. I really don't think he's in love with Nidhi. Its too premature to presume that. i mean he hardly knows her, which in turn again brings up the question of why his interest. At this point, i'd just like to believe that he's a fun-loving, happy go lucky character who likes to see everyone happy and knowing what he does i.e the fact that both Ashu and Nidhi love each other, he's just frustrated at their staying away when all it would take is one step forward by either of them..

So I do believe that all he's doing is trying to clear up the mess and smoothen the road for AshNi to ride together. That said, I don't want him to be in love with Nidhi knowing how she feels about Ashu .. he's obviously heading for heartbreak if he is. And i don't want to see any more heartbroken people in KTLK, esp a cutie like Rohan! Big smile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

kshitu_20SWECHHA_Jronnie85Armu4evaAbhiAnirekhab25umm1234justpratirtmsDarine1980whispashali-Swetha-

vasanthi16 Goldie
vasanthi16
vasanthi16

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
God ...hope not ...Disapprove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rekhab25

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
I dont think so... he genuinely felt hurt coz.. Nidhi doesnt know him at all and dismisses him at face value... ! He is a good natured guy who believes in helping by barging... i.e. he enters a persons life and likes to help them sort their mess!! 

Eventually may be at a later date.. he mite start to have some weakness for Nidhi... but as of now.. NO .. i dont think so! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ronnie85AbhiAniumm1234justpratiDarine1980-Swetha-

KunwaariDaayan IF-Stunnerz
KunwaariDaayan
KunwaariDaayan

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
I don't want him to be in love with Nidhi as I don't want his character turning out like Sid in DMG...in going to reunite her with her love he falls love with her in the process...no way...that's a massive no from me.I am loving his character the way it is no strings attached and hope it stays that way...Nidhi Rohan frienship would be good but nothing more.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniumm1234rtms

Go to top