Tumhari Disha

Sneak preview for 4th April??? (Page 6)

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 07 April 2005 at 1:12am | IP Logged

Hi

-DKaddict, who is thinking of writing a self-help book or something!! LOL! Just kidding…… what a waste of paper that would be!! LOL

wasting paper no no no no u are thoughts and anaylysis is fab and quite real so u won't ever waste paper please don't get embrassed nowEmbarrassed

I realyl like the point dkaddict on how DK is the path of truly loving someone an dbeing committed to them, this is true andhe can't simply carry on like this alone for how long? I think disha needs to see the positive changes and the way DK's character has transformed but evem till today she keep sasking herself has he really changed..I mean come on girl he has never tried on with you, told sanya to leave etc..I agree disha is finding it hard to realise her true feelings but she needs to make the effort it can't be DK making up to him all the time. A prime exampe yesterday she overhears a conversation and she completely balsts him come what is this? they both needs to stop this and clarify things among themselves uffff...producers are really making this overhearing thing impossbile.

I am angry with this vedant issue as disha's heart is clean and she thinks of him as a friend but he has other things on his mind. He keeps telling disha to leave Dk this is where disha whould step in and say no she will stand by him and vedant should keep out of this matter or make him realise that she has started to have some strong feelings for DK so alteast he stops before he goes to far with his feelings but than again disha is not aware of vedant's state..But still this whole thing makes me cringe....

Come what may i just want the two D's to get together...

SamyBig smile

Go to top