India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Sneak preview for 4th April??? (Page 4)

:LaDiVaSeXcI: Groupbie
:LaDiVaSeXcI:
:LaDiVaSeXcI:

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 2:27pm | IP Logged

Hey Guys!im Diva from Canada..i luv watchin' TD..but pliz cud some1 tell me who Parineeta is?....cuz seems lyk shell be playin Satan for sometime..lol..newayz i really hope disha strts lovin DK..i think dk's hott!dunno y but m so attracted to east indian guyz..hehe..newayz..ciao.

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 4:05pm | IP Logged

I don't care much for the "I was drunk and thought it was you," bit, either. I have to be honest, way back in my past (so please forgive me for not being an eternal pillar of virtue, hehehe...) I did get drunk some, and I must say, i never mistook anyone for anyone else. Being drunk doesn't make you blind or hallucinate. You'd have to be soooooooo drunk, and it'd have to be sooooo dark in order to make that kind of mistake. And you'd most likely just pass out before anything really happened anyhow! So I think that is another lousy piece of mythology script writers use.... More like, "I was so drunk, I didn't care who it was......" that is more like what really happens.

-DKaddict

Nachos Senior Member
Nachos
Nachos

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 5:10pm | IP Logged

I must agree with you DKaddict, being drunk is not an excuse, and it never will be.
Besides all this I think they both have to give in a little bit, I mean DK has told Disha that he loves her but he hasn't really been prince charming after that  has he?
And Disha should really get rid of that Vedant..I mean it takes two to tango right?

Smile Nachos

krangara IF-Rockerz
krangara
krangara

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkaddict

Disha forgiving DK........ is she even his wife? Really? Does he actually have any obligation to "be faithful" to her? Sure, it would be nice, but let's take a good hard look at this. Does she act like a wife? Only when she feels like it. Only when she wants something from him. Only when she wants to tell him what to do. Their "marriage" is a farce. Suhas is 100% right- if Disha wants to stay, she needs to accept him completely as her husband. If not, then she cannot expect the treatment and rights of a wife! I don't think he really has to answer to her, though he probably will, because he does love her, whether or not she deserves it!

-DKaddict, who should probably just log off soon, and forget the whole thing

I dont agree with your attitude!  I have never watched this serial, but these updates keep me informed! 

From what I learnt, DK was this selfish rich tycoon who marries her just to force her to model for him!  HE apparently flaunts his other woman in front of her eyes......now, all of a sudden he has fallen for her, and she is supposed to FORGIVE and FORGET  EVERYTHING so easily?  WHY?  I also realize that he accuses her at the drop of a hat (like her being pregnant with someone else!)....now, she is this ideal, sincere, trustworthy woman....but he blames her unnecessarily many times.......after blaming her, he apologizes and claims that he loves her....sorry, but his attitude doesn't signal that he truly loves her.....seems to me that he only wants to get physical with her! lolzzzz

MOreover, since his attempts of making her his 'wife' in the truest sense fails, he takes the comfort of yet another love!  Kaisa pyar hai ye!  Would never admire a guy who knows he has made umpteen mistakes, broken his wife's trust, cheated on her, but doesn't have the patience to wait for his wife to develop trust towards him (which is def damn hard....how can she trust a man like DK?!), and hence takes the solace of another woman's arms!  What nonsense!  And I can't believe many are siding with his attitude! lolzzzzz......is she a puppet?  Should she stand in the sidelines whenever DK rejects her, and fall in his arms whenever he opens them?  I am sorry, but the lady has her own identity too!!!!!

And, surprisingly, so many are siding with DK! Apparently, he can cheat on her when he wants to, accuse her at the drop of a hat, but also has the right to expect her to fully trust him within days and take him into his arms?  WTH!!!!!! 

I am sorry, but Disha should simply divorce him and find a guy who is loyal and knows the definition of 'true love'!  It's DK who doesn't deserve a nice woman like DISHA!

Edited by krangara - 04 April 2005 at 10:08pm
jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 12:15am | IP Logged
it was dk who made disha enter into a contract before marriage depriving each other of the conjugal rights so disha cannot be blamed for her behavior.
wisteria Newbie
wisteria
wisteria

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krangara

Originally posted by dkaddict

Disha forgiving DK........ is she even his wife? Really? Does he actually have any obligation to "be faithful" to her? Sure, it would be nice, but let's take a good hard look at this. Does she act like a wife? Only when she feels like it. Only when she wants something from him. Only when she wants to tell him what to do. Their "marriage" is a farce. Suhas is 100% right- if Disha wants to stay, she needs to accept him completely as her husband. If not, then she cannot expect the treatment and rights of a wife! I don't think he really has to answer to her, though he probably will, because he does love her, whether or not she deserves it!

-DKaddict, who should probably just log off soon, and forget the whole thing

I dont agree with your attitude!  I have never watched this serial, but these updates keep me informed! 

From what I learnt, DK was this selfish rich tycoon who marries her just to force her to model for him!  HE apparently flaunts his other woman in front of her eyes......now, all of a sudden he has fallen for her, and she is supposed to FORGIVE and FORGET  EVERYTHING so easily?  WHY?  I also realize that he accuses her at the drop of a hat (like her being pregnant with someone else!)....now, she is this ideal, sincere, trustworthy woman....but he blames her unnecessarily many times.......after blaming her, he apologizes and claims that he loves her....sorry, but his attitude doesn't signal that he truly loves her.....seems to me that he only wants to get physical with her! lolzzzz

MOreover, since his attempts of making her his 'wife' in the truest sense fails, he takes the comfort of yet another love!  Kaisa pyar hai ye!  Would never admire a guy who knows he has made umpteen mistakes, broken his wife's trust, cheated on her, but doesn't have the patience to wait for his wife to develop trust towards him (which is def damn hard....how can she trust a man like DK?!), and hence takes the solace of another woman's arms!  What nonsense!  And I can't believe many are siding with his attitude! lolzzzzz......is she a puppet?  Should she stand in the sidelines whenever DK rejects her, and fall in his arms whenever he opens them?  I am sorry, but the lady has her own identity too!!!!!

And, surprisingly, so many are siding with DK! Apparently, he can cheat on her when he wants to, accuse her at the drop of a hat, but also has the right to expect her to fully trust him within days and take him into his arms?  WTH!!!!!! 

I am sorry, but Disha should simply divorce him and find a guy who is loyal and knows the definition of 'true love'!  It's DK who doesn't deserve a nice woman like DISHA!

I agree with you whole heartedly.  This man is treating his wife like a piece of property.  He expects commitment  from D, but isn't willing to commit himself to his wife and marriage.    He lusts after her and doesn't have a clue about the meaning of love and sacrifice.    How can any woman take his insults and think he is worthy of her love.  He is her husband, but in name only.   No  loyalties or expectations in this marriage.

Oh, BTW, I did watch the night scene.  I was a little dissapointed after all of the hype.  I didn't feel DK had any passion in his voice while declaring his love for Dish.    No wonder she was not convinced.

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 2:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by krangara

Thank you for sharing your views. That is the purpose of this forum, to share different views and discuss them, so let's discuss! I do watch this serial, and am also a big fan of reality, where things are not so black and white, like Bollywood heroes and villians, but rather full of many shades of grey, which we cannot simply shove one way or the other. Let's just take this point by point, shall we? I have no problem defending or explaining myself. I know very well what I'm about, and its not some half-baked notion of reality.

From what I learnt, DK was this selfish rich tycoon who marries her just to force her to model for him!  HE apparently flaunts his other woman in front of her eyes......

Yes, he was, and yes he did. But everyone has done wrong things in life. We do not hold it against people forever. Especially when someone has become a better person. Anyone who has seen DK regularly can attest to him changing for the better, even though it may not always come through in the words of the update. Humans communicate much through body language, especially facial expressions. The writers of the updates do not have all day to explain such things. So you may have missed some fairly important things.

Besides, it was her idea to get married, not his. And it was not an authentic marriage, in that it was in name only, on paper, specificly saying they had no rights or obligations as a married couple. So, really, where is the question of cheating on someone when there is no relationship to begin with?

now, all of a sudden he has fallen for her, and she is supposed to FORGIVE and FORGET  EVERYTHING so easily?  WHY? 

It was not sudden. He started falling for her in the beginning, and it developed into love. When he canceled the shoot, she realized then that he was falling in love with her. So it has been some time. She herself is the one who said the past is behind her. She volunteered such a thing, on her own. Granted, easier said than done, but people have forgiven much worse in the history of mankind. It was not nice what she went through, but it really wasn't the hell on earth so many other people have survived and gone on to forgive. He never killed anyone, never raped or beat her, never imprissoned her. If she can decide to forgive him, perhaps you should, too.

I also realize that he accuses her at the drop of a hat (like her being pregnant with someone else!)....

She does the same damn thing. Every time something went wrong, she suspected him, even with no evidence to go on whatsoever, like when Sumitra's file went missing, she immediately thought he did it. And she has done things to make him suspect her as well, but we'll get to that soon.

now, she is this ideal, sincere, trustworthy woman....but he blames her unnecessarily many times.......

Oh, really? Since when do ideal women marry men with the aim of having said man fall in love and be ruined by so-called ideal woman? And he knew that, so how can he consider her trustworthy? And after she has lied and gone out with Vedant, whom she knows he doesn't like her to spend time with, is she so trustworthy? She also then came crying and begging for forgiveness, and still expected his trust in the future. And if you had seen how she and Vedant carry on, despite both of them knowing how DK feels about it, you may also have gotten suspicious. And rightly so, as we can see how Vedant is most certainly developing feelings for Disha. I think DK jumped the gun a bit, perhaps, but it is completely understandable.

Again, this ideal woman bit rubs me the wrong way. Gandhari was ideal. When she found out her husband was blind, she blindfolded herself for life. Draupadi was ideal. When her husbands, who were certainly better husbands than we can find today, lost her in a gamblimg match, she was certainly upset, but she also forgave them, didn't she? There are many other ideal women, such as the wife who helped her husband in meeting a prostitute he liked so much- her selflessness helped him overcome his bad habits. Do not compare Disha to such truly ideal women. She may be doing nicely for this day and age, but that in itself does not make her ideal. Perhaps if she bound her leg, forgave DK everything, and helped him with his questionable behavior, simply considering herself to be his servant, then I would be impressed. She has done nothing so spectacular. Even I have tolerated so much in life, and no one would call me special. Even I have kept loyalties and faith, despite trying circumstances, have made hard sacrifices. I am not so wonderful. It is a part of life for a good deal of the world. It is nothing so spectacular.

after blaming her, he apologizes and claims that he loves her....sorry, but his attitude doesn't signal that he truly loves her.....seems to me that he only wants to get physical with her! lolzzzz

Have you never accused a loved one of something? Have you never made a mistake in your judgement? If all he wanted was to get physical, he could have done so by now. He has said it, and even SHE HAS SAID IT! She told him, once, to go ahead, he could if he wanted, but he would only get her body, nothing more. That stopped him dead in his tracks. Why? Because he wanted something more, he just hadn't realized it yet.

Life is not some fairytale movie, where we fall in love and never have any misunderstandings, never betray or get betrayed, never make a mistake in our judgement of and reaction to each other. Love means you can work through those things, not that they never happen. Please, people, no one walk into a marriage thinking it will all be roses! Everyone has difficulties, but the one swho stay together are the ones who can admit mistakes, forgive, understand, and keep working at it to make it better. DK seems to be on that right path, in this regard. Trust is another one. Just because you love somebody, it doesn't make them trustworthy. I've said this before. You love them as they are, trustworthy or not. Keep your eyes open, peopledo not be blinded by your love! So many women have died at the hands of a man they had loved and trusted.

MOreover, since his attempts of making her his 'wife' in the truest sense fails, he takes the comfort of yet another love!  Kaisa pyar hai ye!  Would never admire a guy who knows he has made umpteen mistakes, broken his wife's trust, cheated on her, but doesn't have the patience to wait for his wife to develop trust towards him (which is def damn hard....how can she trust a man like DK?!), and hence takes the solace of another woman's arms!  What nonsense! 

I'd like to see if anyone else could get through it so easily. Neither of them are that trustworthy at this point. I've already commented on Disha's so-called trustworthiness, but here's another lovely incident- do you recall how she had set up DK and Sanya to be photographed and put on display in the paper? Now, would you be so willing to trust someone who did that to you? Now, our "ideal and trustworthy woman" didn't seem to be either at that point, did she?

Do you know what it is to love someone so deeply, and be constantly rejected by them? Have you felt the pain? If not, than don't be so quick to judge. We are all human, even DK, and we all need to feel something from someone. This fairytale notion of waiting forever and being the emblem of patience for someone who would just as soon crush our hopes of love from them- what a load of BS!!! I seriously doubt such people exist, and if they do, they are probably in therapy dealing with issues of low self-esteem!!

Just another FYI- Disha still hasn't become a proper wife. Not in action, not on paper, and not in her heart. How can can anyone then pretend that she is one? He would like her to be, but she keeps making it clear that she is not interested. So why expect him to consider her as a wife, and act accordingly? She denies him everytime he tries to see her that way. Should he go on forever in this way? Who knows if she'll ever come around? And once the contract is up, she could disappear forever, for all he knows. Not much of a wife!!!

And I can't believe many are siding with his attitude! lolzzzzz......

Perhaps we've seen things you haven't.....

is she a puppet?  Should she stand in the sidelines whenever DK rejects her, and fall in his arms whenever he opens them?  I am sorry, but the lady has her own identity too!!!!!

Ditto, for him! 'Nough said!

Have addressed this all above...

Disha can't even recognize the love in her own heart! If she were to commit to DK, he would never, ever do anything to hurt her. But she is still not doing that, so why expect it from him? Relationships are not one-sided. That's right, he doesn't! He deserves someone who can understand him, accept him for who he is- instead of always trying to change him, that's a sure recipe for hell- and return his love and devotion! We all deserve that.

Cheers!

-DKaddict

Edited by dkaddict - 05 April 2005 at 2:19am
samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 2:44am | IP Logged

Hey

Dkaddict you are brilliant the anaylsis is fab and it is convincing me..Great points:

Do you know what it is to love someone so deeply, and be constantly rejected by them? Have you felt the pain? If not, than don't be so quick to judge. We are all human, even DK, and we all need to feel something from someone. This fairytale notion of waiting forever and being the emblem of patience for someone who would just as soon crush our hopes of love from them- what a load of BS!!! I seriously doubt such people exist, and if they do, they are probably in therapy dealing with issues of low self-esteem!!

Just another FYI- Disha still hasn't become a proper wife. Not in action, not on paper, and not in her heart. How can can anyone then pretend that she is one? He would like her to be, but she keeps making it clear that she is not interested. So why expect him to consider her as a wife, and act accordingly? She denies him everytime he tries to see her that way. Should he go on forever in this way? Who knows if she'll ever come around? And once the contract is up, she could disappear forever, for all he knows. Not much of a wife!!!

I totally agree disha is no saint in all this she will as they say in urdu: Tali Do haathon se Bajti hai!!1 But i feel now DK has changed he should remina this way..i don't want him to have flings again that is my point... Your point on vedant is valid instead of giving Dk the trust she is being extra pals with vedant and DK has been right all the way that vedant doesn't see disha as his bhabhi which is clear now becuase he is falling in love with her...

SamyBig smile

Go to top