India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Sneak preview for 4th April??? (Page 3)

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 11:01am | IP Logged

i am going to watch this episode in the repeat TELECAST.

I AM HEART BROKEN BY READING THIS.Confused

if this really happens then i don't think disha will easily forgive dk

I agree with u fizak they will take this incident for another 2 or 3 weeks who knows for another one monthAngry

Fizak IF-Dazzler
Fizak
Fizak

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 11:10am | IP Logged

hey jingle...even i think that disha won't forgive dk becoz the last sentence which she said"that hope dk ek accha insaan ban jaye"indicates that she is also feeling that dk has changed alot.......but i m  worried that dk will became original dk after this slot..Dead(especially becoz of gargi..& disha not trusting him)

Fiza

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 11:10am | IP Logged

Disha forgiving DK........ is she even his wife? Really? Does he actually have any obligation to "be faithful" to her? Sure, it would be nice, but let's take a good hard look at this. Does she act like a wife? Only when she feels like it. Only when she wants something from him. Only when she wants to tell him what to do. Their "marriage" is a farce. Suhas is 100% right- if Disha wants to stay, she needs to accept him completely as her husband. If not, then she cannot expect the treatment and rights of a wife! I don't think he really has to answer to her, though he probably will, because he does love her, whether or not she deserves it!

-DKaddict, who should probably just log off soon, and forget the whole thing

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 11:33am | IP Logged

Hi

Yes in one way i agree with you Dkaddict but i don't think DK has a right to go have a fling becuase disha has started to have feelings for him now. But ialso blame disha as she has to completely accpet the man as he has feelings too.

But i was hoping this would have all happened in the past which has resurfaced now but not as the sneak preview says. Oh well i think this will create a rfit and put more strain on their relationship.

But you are rigth that disha needs to accept him rather than keeping it to herself and Dk keeps showing her how much he loves her but than this is not the way to behave if you love someone. I hope he doesn't go all the way with this girl becuase it might be hard for disha to accpet that.

I am quite upset about the whole things feel really sorry for DK...Cry

SamyBig smile

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 11:47am | IP Logged

Hmmmmmm........ He has the "right" to do whatever he feels like, in this regard. I do not think he should be with another woman, if only because it will ultimately bring him more pain, but if he does, I'll understand, and won't hold it against him. I have no sympathy at all for Disha right now. If she doesn't claim her man, she shouldn't cry if he goes elsewhere. It'd kinda be her own damn fault if she got her heart broken at this point....

-DKaddict, who just couldn't leave the topic alone...

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 11:57am | IP Logged

Hi

I guess your point is valid aswell but to me if Dk loves disha fter what he has put through doesn't mean he goes off messing around, what he can do is trying to reinforce the fact that disha needs to treat him like a proper hubby but i believe disha is wrong in herself for not accpeting DK..

Exactly being with another woman wil bring him pain becuase he doesn't want to hurt disha and he will end up doing just that..my sympathy is with DK at present as he has lost everything as he said to disha and at this point disha should stand and support him but she doesn't treat him like a hubby still i feel, at times she is more comfortable with vedant than Dk which is sad for our hottiiiiiiiiiee.

Anyway what may come i don't want to see DK hurt becuase of anyone be it disha.Big smile

samy

Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

Thanks for that twinecool!!!! Smile

Oh no its finally goona happen humare dk in the scam Cry omg but he is drunk so he probabbly imange its disha ohhhh noooo the end of our dk and dish a relatiionship i hope disha does stick by him and realise it is gargi whu done this Confused!!!!!!!

Love Asian Princess/Dk ki deewani

ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

OMG!! i feel like banging my head Gargi is SICK!!!!!! she ain't even fit to be a mum Dk plz don't do anything stupid i agree with dkaddict i think Disha will realise that she loves him but for God sakes there changing the story:

Disha and Dk hve to be toghter!!!!!!!

Go to top