Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Sneak preview for 4th April??? (Page 2)

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 10:01am | IP Logged

No pleasssssssssssssssssse u can't say that i would be so upset if he did anything funny with that girl maybe be does not go all the way and stops..as he is so drunk he is probably thinking it disha....please stop this is too sad as this will create even more distance between the two..

CryCrysamy

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 10:04am | IP Logged

Hi

I love this part though Dkaddict..u are so funny:

If Disha wants him to be a good husband, she damn well ought to be a good wife, and move her stupid butt into his bed!

can't stop laughingLOL

samy

queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 10:06am | IP Logged

OMG,Cry poor cuddly bear is in biggggggggggggggggg trouble.Cry.

Ab Kya Hoga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But, I have a feeling that lady Dee will be with him and he'll come out safe and clean from this messssssssssssssssssssss.

The whole thing will bring both of them even closer.Big smile

Mink, who  hopes that the 2D's should  Hug and make up!

sakina Goldie
sakina
sakina

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 10:06am | IP Logged
have u noticed the small resemblence to bluefishs story ,when dish goes for pooja to her aai...( dk tells dish that hell miss her)...   or am i wrong
sadi Groupbie
sadi
sadi

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 10:10am | IP Logged
when will this guy stop drinking??????? there disha is thinking of responding to his affection,,blushes across the fone and smiles ear to ear when he tells her tht he misses her..and here.this drunk hottie is in serious trouble mannn..messing up his life!!Angry..but i have a gut feeling tht disha will support him,,,wat do u guys think???
samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 10:20am | IP Logged

HI

Hope she does as he would need her support otherwise he will in complete mess and probably break down maybe he will give his drinking up after this..

Just hope disha supports him in this..which i think she will as she might overhear one of gargi and pori's conversation but at present it is painful to see this thank god we see it after 2 weeks when the story has moved on..Cry in india..

Samy

Fizak IF-Dazzler
Fizak
Fizak

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 10:36am | IP Logged

hey twinecool..r u sure that dk was drunk..i suppose he was talking with someone..& they have shown his back....& not shown having drinkConfused

anyways i like the part when disha is thinking of dk.....the way she was blushing when dk said he will miss her.......& remembering the sindoor scene.....Wink& wondering if her & dk relationship will ever improveEmbarrassed

& after watching today's episode i don't think this sting thing will get over within this week...they will stretch it more.....Angry

Fiza

Edited by Fizak - 04 April 2005 at 10:38am
dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 10:42am | IP Logged

Anyhow, if Disha doesn't make up her mind soon, then to hell with her. Ya can't wait around forever for someone to make up their mind. That's not love, that is self-torture. Hollywood and Bollywood have really screwed up the notion of what is good and healthy as far as love goes. You should love yourself first, then you can properly love others. It expands outwards. So DK needs to start taking care of himself, first and foremost. Part of that is really considering if his relationship with Disha is really going anywhere. I think it is, but the girl is sure draggin her damn feet!

Again, I won't blame him if he does seek some bit of comfort- not saying he will, just if- elsewhere, since he must be out of his mind over the whole confusing relationship with Disha. It may not be what we want, it certainly isn't the ideal, but it is realistic human nature. No man is an island, or a rock, despite what Simon & Garfunkel have to say about it! (Anyone remember that song? 1970s.....)

Disha needs to take a good look at the situation and do some hard thinking about which way she wants to go, while she still has a choice.

-DKaddict

Go to top