Sneak preview for 4th April??? - Page 4

Posted: 19 years ago
Originally posted by krangara

I dont agree with your attitude!  I have never watched this serial, but these updates keep me informed!

Thank you for sharing your views. That is the purpose of this forum, to share different views and discuss them, so let's discuss! I do watch this serial, and am also a big fan of reality, where things are not so black and white, like Bollywood heroes and villians, but rather full of many shades of grey, which we cannot simply shove one way or the other. Let's just take this point by point, shall we? I have no problem defending or explaining myself. I know very well what I'm about, and its not some half-baked notion of reality.

From what I learnt, DK was this selfish rich tycoon who marries her just to force her to model for him!  HE apparently flaunts his other woman in front of her eyes......

Yes, he was, and yes he did. But everyone has done wrong things in life. We do not hold it against people forever. Especially when someone has become a better person. Anyone who has seen DK regularly can attest to him changing for the better, even though it may not always come through in the words of the update. Humans communicate much through body language, especially facial expressions. The writers of the updates do not have all day to explain such things. So you may have missed some fairly important things.

Besides, it was her idea to get married, not his. And it was not an authentic marriage, in that it was in name only, on paper, specificly saying they had no rights or obligations as a married couple. So, really, where is the question of cheating on someone when there is no relationship to begin with?

now, all of a sudden he has fallen for her, and she is supposed to FORGIVE and FORGET  EVERYTHING so easily?  WHY? 

It was not sudden. He started falling for her in the beginning, and it developed into love. When he canceled the shoot, she realized then that he was falling in love with her. So it has been some time. She herself is the one who said the past is behind her. She volunteered such a thing, on her own. Granted, easier said than done, but people have forgiven much worse in the history of mankind. It was not nice what she went through, but it really wasn't the hell on earth so many other people have survived and gone on to forgive. He never killed anyone, never raped or beat her, never imprissoned her. If she can decide to forgive him, perhaps you should, too.

I also realize that he accuses her at the drop of a hat (like her being pregnant with someone else!)....

She does the same damn thing. Every time something went wrong, she suspected him, even with no evidence to go on whatsoever, like when Sumitra's file went missing, she immediately thought he did it. And she has done things to make him suspect her as well, but we'll get to that soon.

now, she is this ideal, sincere, trustworthy woman....but he blames her unnecessarily many times.......

Oh, really? Since when do ideal women marry men with the aim of having said man fall in love and be ruined by so-called ideal woman? And he knew that, so how can he consider her trustworthy? And after she has lied and gone out with Vedant, whom she knows he doesn't like her to spend time with, is she so trustworthy? She also then came crying and begging for forgiveness, and still expected his trust in the future. And if you had seen how she and Vedant carry on, despite both of them knowing how DK feels about it, you may also have gotten suspicious. And rightly so, as we can see how Vedant is most certainly developing feelings for Disha. I think DK jumped the gun a bit, perhaps, but it is completely understandable.

Again, this ideal woman bit rubs me the wrong way. Gandhari was ideal. When she found out her husband was blind, she blindfolded herself for life. Draupadi was ideal. When her husbands, who were certainly better husbands than we can find today, lost her in a gamblimg match, she was certainly upset, but she also forgave them, didn't she? There are many other ideal women, such as the wife who helped her husband in meeting a prostitute he liked so much- her selflessness helped him overcome his bad habits. Do not compare Disha to such truly ideal women. She may be doing nicely for this day and age, but that in itself does not make her ideal. Perhaps if she bound her leg, forgave DK everything, and helped him with his questionable behavior, simply considering herself to be his servant, then I would be impressed. She has done nothing so spectacular. Even I have tolerated so much in life, and no one would call me special. Even I have kept loyalties and faith, despite trying circumstances, have made hard sacrifices. I am not so wonderful. It is a part of life for a good deal of the world. It is nothing so spectacular.

after blaming her, he apologizes and claims that he loves her....sorry, but his attitude doesn't signal that he truly loves her.....seems to me that he only wants to get physical with her! lolzzzz

Have you never accused a loved one of something? Have you never made a mistake in your judgement? If all he wanted was to get physical, he could have done so by now. He has said it, and even SHE HAS SAID IT! She told him, once, to go ahead, he could if he wanted, but he would only get her body, nothing more. That stopped him dead in his tracks. Why? Because he wanted something more, he just hadn't realized it yet.

Life is not some fairytale movie, where we fall in love and never have any misunderstandings, never betray or get betrayed, never make a mistake in our judgement of and reaction to each other. Love means you can work through those things, not that they never happen. Please, people, no one walk into a marriage thinking it will all be roses! Everyone has difficulties, but the one swho stay together are the ones who can admit mistakes, forgive, understand, and keep working at it to make it better. DK seems to be on that right path, in this regard. Trust is another one. Just because you love somebody, it doesn't make them trustworthy. I've said this before. You love them as they are, trustworthy or not. Keep your eyes open, peopledo not be blinded by your love! So many women have died at the hands of a man they had loved and trusted.

MOreover, since his attempts of making her his 'wife' in the truest sense fails, he takes the comfort of yet another love!  Kaisa pyar hai ye!  Would never admire a guy who knows he has made umpteen mistakes, broken his wife's trust, cheated on her, but doesn't have the patience to wait for his wife to develop trust towards him (which is def damn hard....how can she trust a man like DK?!), and hence takes the solace of another woman's arms!  What nonsense! 

I'd like to see if anyone else could get through it so easily. Neither of them are that trustworthy at this point. I've already commented on Disha's so-called trustworthiness, but here's another lovely incident- do you recall how she had set up DK and Sanya to be photographed and put on display in the paper? Now, would you be so willing to trust someone who did that to you? Now, our "ideal and trustworthy woman" didn't seem to be either at that point, did she?

Do you know what it is to love someone so deeply, and be constantly rejected by them? Have you felt the pain? If not, than don't be so quick to judge. We are all human, even DK, and we all need to feel something from someone. This fairytale notion of waiting forever and being the emblem of patience for someone who would just as soon crush our hopes of love from them- what a load of BS!!! I seriously doubt such people exist, and if they do, they are probably in therapy dealing with issues of low self-esteem!!

Just another FYI- Disha still hasn't become a proper wife. Not in action, not on paper, and not in her heart. How can can anyone then pretend that she is one? He would like her to be, but she keeps making it clear that she is not interested. So why expect him to consider her as a wife, and act accordingly? She denies him everytime he tries to see her that way. Should he go on forever in this way? Who knows if she'll ever come around? And once the contract is up, she could disappear forever, for all he knows. Not much of a wife!!!

And I can't believe many are siding with his attitude! lolzzzzz......

Perhaps we've seen things you haven't.....

is she a puppet?  Should she stand in the sidelines whenever DK rejects her, and fall in his arms whenever he opens them?  I am sorry, but the lady has her own identity too!!!!!

Ditto, for him! 'Nough said!

And, surprisingly, so many are siding with DK! Apparently, he can cheat on her when he wants to, accuse her at the drop of a hat, but also has the right to expect her to fully trust him within days and take him into his arms?  WTH!!!!!! 

Have addressed this all above...

I am sorry, but Disha should simply divorce him and find a guy who is loyal and knows the definition of 'true love'!  It's DK who doesn't deserve a nice woman like DISHA!

Disha can't even recognize the love in her own heart! If she were to commit to DK, he would never, ever do anything to hurt her. But she is still not doing that, so why expect it from him? Relationships are not one-sided. That's right, he doesn't! He deserves someone who can understand him, accept him for who he is- instead of always trying to change him, that's a sure recipe for hell- and return his love and devotion! We all deserve that.

Cheers!

-DKaddict

Edited by dkaddict - 19 years ago

Hey

Dkaddict you are brilliant the anaylsis is fab and it is convincing me..Great points:

Do you know what it is to love someone so deeply, and be constantly rejected by them? Have you felt the pain? If not, than don't be so quick to judge. We are all human, even DK, and we all need to feel something from someone. This fairytale notion of waiting forever and being the emblem of patience for someone who would just as soon crush our hopes of love from them- what a load of BS!!! I seriously doubt such people exist, and if they do, they are probably in therapy dealing with issues of low self-esteem!!

Just another FYI- Disha still hasn't become a proper wife. Not in action, not on paper, and not in her heart. How can can anyone then pretend that she is one? He would like her to be, but she keeps making it clear that she is not interested. So why expect him to consider her as a wife, and act accordingly? She denies him everytime he tries to see her that way. Should he go on forever in this way? Who knows if she'll ever come around? And once the contract is up, she could disappear forever, for all he knows. Not much of a wife!!!

I totally agree disha is no saint in all this she will as they say in urdu: Tali Do haathon se Bajti hai!!1 But i feel now DK has changed he should remina this way..i don't want him to have flings again that is my point... Your point on vedant is valid instead of giving Dk the trust she is being extra pals with vedant and DK has been right all the way that vedant doesn't see disha as his bhabhi which is clear now becuase he is falling in love with her...

Samy😃

Oh, Samy, I certainly don't want him to be with anyone else, either! Oh no, no, no!!! Unless it was me, of course! LOL! 😉 😆 

But, really, I just want people to take a deeper look, an honest and compassionate one, and a realistic one. I don't know, maybe some people like to completely abandon reality when they get into these shows, but I am not one of them. Joking around is one thing, but when you get into character analysis, that is another. I like believable characters, and tend to think of them in that way. And I do an awful lot of thinking about human nature....

Ugh, I need to go crack a joke or two just now, though...

-DKaddict

OMG dkaddict your analysis is too good👍🏼
Dkaddict - of course, we are here to share views.....haha....I don't take these arguments to heart!

Anyways, I guess I am someone who believes that extramarital affairs are the WORST SINS ever!!! Hence, I can never side with a guy who cheats on his partner or vice versa!

I understand that DK has improved.....yes, he should be forgiven, and he will be forgiven....(well, if I were in Disha's shoes, I wouldn't forgive him so easily)....in fact, acc to all your updates and discussions, Disha has already forgiven him!  Also, I read in the most recent update that although she saw the 'sting operation' video she did not hold much against him! 

FOr a woman who has been wronged more than once, she does have loads of trust in him.....maybe even loves him!    But it's not so easy, and frankly not so realistic, for her to just say, "Yeah! I love you too!  Let's go to bed".....it takes time to make such a decision!!!!  And, well, if DK doest have even little patience, I guess you are right..........he should fall into another woman's arms to satisfy his ego!  Oh, btw, I am not asking him to wait forever either.....at least, until their contract is over!!!!  lolzzz....how long since he has developed feelings for her?  I am guessing not more than 2 months....and that's certainly not eternity!!!!!

About VEdant: I did see an episode when DK ordered her to stop meeting him....but doesn't explain the why!  If he had explained the why, maybe she would have understood....all he says is, "I am telling to you to stop meeting him!  And you have to obey me"....please, she has a right to develop her friends-circle....in fact, I also read that Vedant is actually helping Disha deal with his mom Gargi.....he is the one who tells her that Sumitra gets agitated by red color.....so, in Disha's eyes, Vedant is helping her with DK's mom's recovery and is not happy with his moms (Gargi's) behavior! 

And, I am sorry, I haven't done an in-depth study of this serial....hence, am not sure how Disha interacted with Vedant to make DK suspicious....did she hug him?  What did she do?  If she had only laughed with him or talked to him, DK has no right to get suspicious....but, if DK actually saw Disha trying to come on to Vedant, you are right....Disha should rein herself!  But talking and laughing innocently is not perjury!!!!  Hell, its not Disha's fault that Vedant has fallen for her too!!!!!  What made DK think that Disha is PREGNANT with Vedant's child? 😕

But I think an ideal ending to this serial will be that Disha and DK get divorced, but remain friends.  *shrug*

I do agree with you that being in love doesn't and should not make you blind......and if your partner is someone who has cheated on you, it's even harder to become blind.....if you can understand DK's feelings and emphathize with his insecurity, you should understand and emphathize with Disha's insecurity too!!!!!  If DK should not blindly fall for Disha cuz there is no guarantee that she might stay after the contract ends......Disha too should not surrender herself to DK cuz there is no guarantee that HE will not discard her after spending a night with her!!!!!

Well, anyways, I am a minority amongst DK's fans!!! lolzz...I better shut up!!!!

Edited by krangara - 19 years ago
Another thing - Dkaddict, if DK should not be an emblem of patience for 'someone who might soon crush his hope", Disha too should not be a 'true' wife to someone who might discard her after spending a night!!!!!   If there is no guarantee about Disha's love, there is no guarantee about DK's loyalty either!

Oh yeah, in my eyes, an ideal woman is not someone who is a SERVANT to her man....I do find such a thought derogatory! 

By ideal, I meant someone who is trustworthy!  And, from all the updates, I deduce that Disha is one helluva trustworthy woman......I understand that even DK realized this and,hence, surrended his empire to her when he was in jail! 

Hi

Dk has put alot of trust in disha since Dev baba's murder and even when disha wanted Dk to land in jail. He recently also told her how much he trusted her by gviving her the power of atthorney becuase he knows she is an example of honesty and truth. DK was extremely hurt when disha lied to him when she went to meet vedant and DK told her how much he trusted disha.

I don't believe he should go off with someone else or have an extra martial affair but i think there are problems from both ends. One of the main reasons ebing becuase the foundation of marriage was weak and this was the key to all problems.

But since there feelings towards each other have changed insecurities and fears are still present as they don't talk openly to each other but the reason for that is it was a compromise from start and they didn't share a husband and wife relationship. DK loves for disha started a long time back and he only said it now and the whole transition of his character i am sure disha is not blind and she can see that hence she might be falling in love with DK.

Vedant has been holding disha's hand, being in her room and now he is falling for her and also he keeps telling disha to leave Dk which i find quite annoying as i don't like that...i know he is a friend but should also behave like a devar and Dk insecurities about vedant are present becuase he thinks vedant is out to get him back.

I think it they will go through many ups and downs as long as they come together..I won't like the end to be any different i would hate the serial if they went their own ways but that wouldn't hapen as the prodcuers are well aware of viewers thoughts...

I think i waffled alot and wait to hear from everyone..

samy😃

Originally posted by krangara

Oh yeah, in my eyes, an ideal woman is not someone who is a SERVANT to her man....I do find such a thought derogatory! 

By ideal, I meant someone who is trustworthy!  And, from all the updates, I deduce that Disha is one helluva trustworthy woman......I understand that even DK realized this and,hence, surrended his empire to her when he was in jail! 

Quite busy these days... will get to the rest later, but thought I'd start out with this.

It is everyone's constitutional nature to serve. It cannot be avoided. In every area of our lives, we serve someone, somehow. Parents serve their children when they raise them and take care of them. Wives do serve their husbands anytime they do something for them. Likewise, husbands serve their wives in many ways. We serve at our jobs, we serve in friendships, we serve relatives, we even serve people we do not know just by being a part of a society. We all serve our governments. The list goes on. And, not to be forgotten, we have our service to ourselves.

Service is not a bad thing, it is a glorious thing. Slavery, or just being a doormat, now, those are some undesirable things!!! But service is an inherent part of human relations. We can even go beyond that- just see how many people out there are serving dogs and cats and the like! Now here is reality: if there really is love, there will be service to the object of that love. It is a natural impulse. Otherwise, what are we doing? Just being concerned about our own enjoyment? Nowadays, more and more people confuse love with mutual sense-gratification, which is, simply put, you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours. And when the desire is no longer satified, those people ditch each other very fast. It is a self-centered thing, whereas love has the capacity, the desire, to sacrifice when needed for the sake of the loved one., regardless of what we get from it ourselves. Love means you want the other to be. You want to see them happy, simply for their sake, not your own. When you love someone, you want to do things for them- that is service. It is glorious. Wise persons have seen this throughout time, and that is why they hold up such examples as Gandhari, Draupadi, etc for us to have as ideals- persons who did extraordinary things for their loved ones, out of a sense of seflessness and a desire to serve the object of their love. That is certainly ideal. Now, this ideal is seen less and less in this growing culture of instant self-gratification, but that does not mean we abandon it. We should not compromise on ideals just because they may be difficult to attain, sometimes even seeming unrealistic. We just do our best, ever striving forward, while admitting that we may not yet have reached our goal.

I would also say that being an ideal woman emcompasses much more than just trustworthiness. Said ideal woman should also have the capacity to truly love and give of her self, which does imply some service (indeed of a very high and admirable type), among other things. Disha has some potential in this regard, as we have seen the sacrifices she has made for her family, but til now, this has not manifested in her relationship with DK, as she is still confused about said relationship. Fine, I can see how she may be confused, it is understandable. But, given that, and given her past interactions with DK, he is perfectly reasonable if he does not trust her completely with regards to their relationship.

When DK handed over the company, it was with the knowledge that Disha would not be able to ruin his company, because she would also be ruining the lives of its countless employees. He could understand that she did not have it in her to do such a thing. He said as much, though perhaps not directly- I do not recall the specific words. He knew her revenge was limited to him only. Their personal relationship is a whole other ball game. People are not black and white- you may be able to trust someone with your money, but not your car. Or vice versa. So while DK could trust Disha with the company, it does not necessarily mean he could trust her to be an ideal wife. All the evidence would be to the contrary in this matter. I do not say that Disha should be an ideal wife at this point in the story, such a thing would take time to develope, given their history, I am merely pointing out that DK really has no cause to think that she will act in that way. And as Samy pointed out, Vedant and Disha do get quite chummy with each other. Put that together with the fact that DK does not trust Vedant's motives, due to the past Pori incedent, and DK is bound to be suspicious. I say it again, I do believe DK jumped the gun a bit when he fell for Gargi's pregnancy rumor, but it was not a completely baseless, out of the blue thing. People, that includes both DK and Disha, do make mistakes. So I can forgive him, esp since he was so quick to admit his mistake and ask for forgiveness.

That, in and of itself, is very admirable (even if it is limited to his interactions with Disha), and is lacking in so many people these days. It shows that his relationship with Disha is indeed important to him, that he does want to work on things, despite whatever difficulties, faults, misunderstandings, etc have been there, are there, and may come up. It is unrealistic to expect anyone to completely become "perfect" in all their interactions with any one else, ever. Even the best of loving couples have disagreements, but those with long-lasting, happy relationships have learned to understand and accept each other, and act in ways so as to lessen any potential difficulties. That happens over time, and along tha way there will be many bumps and jolts, but those who are comitted to working things out, those who are indeed in it for the long haul, will not run away because of some bumps in the road. They work through it, they learn, they forgive, they do there best to create something beautiful and wonderful that will endure so many of life's trials and tribulations. That is what people who are truly in love do. DK seems to be taking up this path, but he cannot really carry it out on his own, now can he? So, whenever Disha decides to jump on board this particular ride (and I do belive she will) then there will be the oportunity for much more progress on both their parts. Right now, DK is pretty much rowing the boat himself, so he may indeed appear to be going in circles sometimes….

Anyhow, as I seem to be writing a short novel here, and wonder if anyone will bother to read something so long, I will leave off here. I may come back at a later time to address the other stuff some more….

-DKaddict, who is thinking of writing a self-help book or something!! LOL! Just kidding…… what a waste of paper that would be!! 😆

P.S. Ever notice that saints always seem to have that desire to serve others- even complete strangers- and are so not self-centered?

Hi

Will comment tomorrow pretty late in uk.

Love the anaylysis..can't wait to comment but really tired..

samy😃