12/21/2011: Makhan chor Paundrak

Poll

Do you think Krishna will reform Paundrak or kill him?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Narada & Sudama are discussing whether Krishna is engaging in a futile exercise in trying to reform Paundrak.  Indeed, Murli is deceiving the gopis by making it appear that Paundrak played the flute.  So this time, Narada turns on the TV (yeah, there are more than one πŸ˜†) and they start watching the Vasudeva channel.

Paundrak, after playing his flute, asks the gopis about it.  They praise him but he presses them on whether he was a better flute player than Krishna.  They disagree, and he reaches out and almost strangles one of the girls.  Murli is shocked and persuades him to desist, and that if he let go, he'd hear what he wanted to hear.  Paundrak does, and the gopis praise him as indeed being better flute players than Krishna.  He asks them to say 'Bhagvan Vasudev Paundrak ki jai' and they oblige, although very unenthusiastically.  Paundrak is very pleased w/ Murli, and tells him that he'd give him new honorary titles.  He however tells him that he's not satisfied, and that he now wants to be known as Makhan chor 🀣

Accordingly, MM & Paundrak are roaming in a village, and Paundrak, who is in plainclothes, asks Murli why he disguised him?  MM tells him that had he gone as himself, everyone would have feared him and given him whatever he wanted, and the question of stealing wouldn't even have arisen.  Accordingly, they get to a house that has butter in it, and Murli climbs in through the window, and helps Paundrak in.  Paundrak sees the butter pot hanging high, and can't reach it.  So he asks Murli how, and Murli has him stand on his back.  Paundrak reaches it and starts pouring it, spilling it all over his face 🀣  The pot then falls & breaks.

The lady of the house enters w/ a neighbor, and is furious to see someone stealing her butter.  She scolds him and asks him whether he thinks he's Krishna Kanhaiya that he can go around stealing butter? πŸ˜† If that were the case, everybody would become a Kanhaiya by stealing butter, and there wouldn't have been a need for the original Krishna.  πŸ‘  Paundrak is furious, wipes some of the butter off his face, and introduces himself as Bhagvan Vasudev Paundrak.  The woman gets scared on hearing that, and Paundrak goes on the rampage, breaking pots in that house and threatening to punish her.  Murli tries to calm him, and tells him that if he, god, doesn't forgive, who else will?  Paundrak relents but demands that the woman say 'Bhavan Vasudev Paundrak ki jai'.  The woman tearfully repeats it, and Paundrak relents.

Sudama & Narada finish watching TV, and Narada asks Sudama whether Krishna isn't wasting his time?  Sudama says that Krishna is capable of anything, and Narada praises him for his unwavering faith.

Later, that night, when Sudama is eating, he offers a part of his rice to Krishna, and Murli arrives and accepts it.  Sudama asks him what if he fails to reform Paundrak, and Murli asks him what if he succeeds?  Murli tells him that this thing is not just about Paundrak, but a question of targeting the sin, rather than the sinner, and that if he doesn't give him the chance to reform, no one ever will.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Paundrak's attempt to mimic Krishna on the butter stealing missed a few important factoids about Krishna's attempt @ it:
  • Krishna was a kid, while Paundrak is fully grown
  • Krishna stole it and shared it w/ his friends
  • When confronted on it, Krishna denied it, instead of flaunting his divinity
  • Krishna accepted the punishment, whereas Paundrak sought to mete it out
How about having Paundrak fight a rakshashi next, like Krishna killed Pootana?  Maybe the rakshashi can kill him, and put him out of our misery?

On another note, punish the sin, not the sinner is more of a Christian rather than a Hindu belief, and there is nothing in Krishna's history where he targeted sins instead of sinners.  And that makes sense, since sins don't exist in a vacuum - sinners have to commit them.

On days I'm not updating, if I'm going to watch TV, I'd rather watch DkDM rather than this Sagar Purana story.
Edited by .Vrish. - 12 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Thanks for the update.

Makhan-chor Paundraka, this is too muchπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Narada got his own TV & has Sudama for company great, what about refreshments?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
In future track Narada, SB, JV, Krishna each one can have their own TV sets & can enlighten us on what is their pov on Krishna's Leela, inspired by SP only on Imagine.
In originnal story of Krishna, each & every act of his had some reason behind it. Just by immitating him neither will Paundraka become Vasudeva nor will he reform.
Tomm, I'll watch this show instead of DKDM.😊
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!😊

Rather than the updates, the comments of the members are more interesting to readπŸ˜†

Vrish, regarding your comment on the previous update & this update...all I can say is Human wants are unlimited, one need is fulfilled & another arises... thus no doubts on Paundrak's demands increasing day by day. But the difference is that Paundrak's demands are not increasing bcoz of the human wants being unlimited but bcoz Draupadi is not there to put a full stop to his demandsπŸ˜†

Aha... so even Narad has his own TV & even Sudama gets to join him... how lucky! Mnx12, you're right.. where's the refreshments? no popcorn???πŸ˜†

Vrish... you've set up the poll once againπŸ˜† I don't know which option to vote for... should I go by the original story or this SP's Imaginary version of Krishna's leela🀣

Btw Vrish, good example... Paundrak can get involved in killing another Pootna... why only that? Until Draupadi is found I suggest the SPs to repeat all the incidents of Krishna's life with Paundrak doing it now. Bring a duplicate Kans to get killed by Paundrak. Let Paundrak dance on kalinag's head. Let Paundrak kill Kalyavan. Let Paundrak defeat Jarasand. Let Paundrak elope with another woman saying that Krishna eloped with Rukmini. Let Paundrak marry 1,108 women saying Krishna did it...😑 Is this serial a joke for the SPs that they're...😑

I have one question for the SPs... should I continue reading the updates or should I stop it😑 Why am I even expecting the SPs will ...😑 Edited by vik rocks - 12 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Vik

Only problem w/ your scenario - Paundrak will finally find a fake Paundrak pretending to be the real Bhagvan Paundrak _____ (fill in his name).  What thenβ“πŸ€£

On another note, the reason I set up this poll is that I'm not expecting them to follow the original SB script where Paundrak gets killed, which is why I'm asking the question πŸ˜†
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Only problem w/ your scenario - Paundrak will finally find a fake Paundrak pretending to be the real Bhagvan Paundrak _____ (fill in his name).  What thenβ“πŸ˜†

Never ending process in that caseπŸ˜†
Maybe his imaginary name would be Gaundrak... a mixture of Gau from BAVD & psycho shimla inspector of BAVD currently playing Paundrak... HOWZ THAT!!!🀣
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
this episode was such a super comical episode
i was laughing like mad thru out the whole episode
i mean who is the writer of these fictionnal Lord Krishna stories...that guy and his imagination ...totally shell shocked ...its high time that Lord Krishna shd kill paundrak.
Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was kind of Irritated  πŸ˜‘ while watching the episode, in the same way I felt while watching the scene of Shishupal appearing in women's clothes 😑. Some time they show Really Weird incidents πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ which are unnecessary πŸ˜” ...