Chat Clubs

I & C MaYurians/ArTianz#38|IO|Agar Tum Mil Jao - Page 103

-Symphony- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
IDk i never liked star1's shws...i mean everyone in my school was so psyched abt remix back  then except me😆 I used to like kutumb nd all lol
Kinda hated dmg!! geet ki toh bat hi ni kare toh accha hai😆

yep the new channel looks lame..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
No , asthu...we do hae ppl who sacrifice their love for frndship..atleast I hav seen...

I started disliking gunjan after MN marriage...n still I hate sanaya more than Gunjan..I can bear Gunjan but nt sanaya...dont know why... n when nupur came bck, n gunjan cried in her feet..I swear I felt bad fr gunjan...

but now, all that hardly matters LOL
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Innocence is okay but her character was plain stupid🥱🥱
And arshi are a copy of MN as well and to a great extent so are RaYa🤔 but nothing can beat originals😎
post pics😊
-Symphony- thumbnail
Ahh rubu they even made a thrd in geet forum abt it ki mayu is like maan nd all...nd they were kinda hoping maan becomes as romantic as mayu..is possible more😆
i loved remix! n dmg too initially...I mean the season 1 was ok :) after that it all went crap!!
then there was Svs, htel kingston, n many more Star1 shows that were actually gud!! n ofcos MJHT was the bestest!
This content was originally posted by: acAasthamayur

Ahh rubu they even made a thrd in geet forum abt it ki mayu is like maan nd all...nd they were kinda hoping maan becomes as romantic as mayu..is possible more😆

they actually thot that was possible ??🤣

that nangu-pangu cant b romantic at all..🤢😆
-Symphony- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nikita-Sharma

No , asthu...we do hae ppl who sacrifice their love for frndship..atleast I hav seen...

I started disliking gunjan after MN marriage...n still I hate sanaya more than Gunjan..I can bear Gunjan but nt sanaya...dont know why... n when nupur came bck, n gunjan cried in her feet..I swear I felt bad fr gunjan...

but now, all that hardly matters LOL

yea u're right niks even i was kinda teary eyed when she hugged her nd cried...
i used to like her mjht k shuru ke eps me...
nd m nt saying that sacrifizing thing doesn't happen...its just its so repetitive nd the way showed it...idk i just couldn't bear it😕
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Niki I can believe sacrificing your love for friendship if the friend you're doing it for thinks well about you for someone like sheena its a little too hard to believe🤔
I hate both equal😆 but yeah sanaya more than gunjan😊 and gunjan I can bear only with nupur whereas can't bear sanaya anywhere😆😆
well did maan become romantic than😊 I've never seen it saw 1-2 episodes and it wasn't the right type of romance😆
n I find Khushi irritating! 😳 that day my frnd was watching it when I went to her home fr a stay n i cudnt bear it at all...gosh !🤢
 my frnd loves Barun I told her dare u start liking the gal..🤣 🤣
-Symphony- thumbnail
Uploaded with ImageShack.us" border="">