I & C MaYurians/ArTianz#38|IO|Agar Tum Mil Jao - Page 52

Posted: 12 years ago
Has anyone seen biwi no 1 why did salman call both the girls my bachcha in it๐Ÿค“๐Ÿค“
I'm going on YouTube to watch K3G if anyone comes pm me๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Shubhu๐Ÿค—
how was don 2๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by MayUr-ArTi_fan

Shubhu๐Ÿค—
how was don 2๐Ÿ˜Š

hey Rubu.๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
i  loved it. its very sleek & engrossing movie. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
feels like we are watching hollywood one.
Originally posted by anuja4mayur

i dont like the songs nor i like SRK ajkal upar se i have not watched don 1๐Ÿ˜†and i hate when the songs of don 2 cum on tv donno why๐Ÿค”so movie dekhna is dur ki baat๐Ÿ˜†
oh u will watch on net๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

mujhe tera logic samajh nahi aata sweetu.๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
you like that moron ranveer singh & wanna watch ,ladies vs ricky bahl[may be you did] but you don't want to watch SRK??? Don-2 is a good movie,total paisa vasool.guys don't miss it.๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I'm better than both haven't seen don 2 or LVRB but was watching biwi no 1๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

I'm better than both haven't seen don 2 or LVRB but was watching biwi no 1๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

its inspired from a hollywood movie shedevil.
us mein the wife sends her cheating husband to jail, which of course did not happen in biwi no 1
karisma being a bharatiya nari & all.๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
but Rubu if you get a chance to watch Don -2 don't miss it.
But prem's character was such a MCP๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข he fell for roopali coz of all the wrong reasons and still had the guts to get mad at pooja when she got the modeling pics taken๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก of course no bhartiya nari would ever do that๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
I will it's on in theatres here my dad and bro are going to watch MI4 I'll take my mum to don๐Ÿ˜†
Rubu ,aaj itni slow kyon hai tu??๐Ÿ˜•

But prem's character was such a MCP๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข he fell for roopali coz of all the wrong reasons and still had the guts to get mad at pooja when she got the modeling pics taken๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก of course no bhartiya nari would ever do that๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
I will it's on in theatres here my dad and bro are going to watch MI4 I'll take my mum to don๐Ÿ˜†

your bro will like it too ,its out & out  action suspense thriller kinda movie.๐Ÿ˜ƒ