Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Need improvisation in KKG's characterization. (Page 4)

-Nithi- IF-Dazzler
-Nithi-
-Nithi-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
1000% agreed Divi. As we discussed earlier, all we ask for is a growth !

After Shyam's revelation, we thought Kushi would develop some maturity and learn something out of it. If there is no learning curve to be shown out of an experience, then I can only say that she is dumb not innocent. 

Like the journey of ASR to Arnav, I want to see the journey of a young, naive girl to a woman. 

Is that too much to ask for ?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DTeacherKeshriyaSillyPepperSunoNa...

LuvShuv Senior Member
LuvShuv
LuvShuv

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
With all due respect and humility, I think the writers lost an opportunity here.
In her pool conversation, KKG spoke about the difficulty of trusting again after betrayal.
So, now we should see a KKG who is slightly subdued and cautious--still pagal--but in a controlled even hesitant way. She has to show some collateral damage, even if it is slight--otherwise she will not seem human. 

To add, I think there is rich opportunity for chemistry here between the leads.
Here is what I mean: A scene when ASR accidentally comes physically near KKG in a non-sexual non-threatening way, she pulls away. Here a flashback of KKG talking of broken trust, and that time when KKG cried and ASR formed the impression that her fiance had hurt her. Viewers could be shown that ASR is disturbed by all this. And, this would extend to his growing realization of his impulse to protect KKG.
Moreover, ASR could be shown to fondly recollect her pagal ways--to let viewers see that he has affection for her madwoman ways. And, here maybe a few cryptic words by ASR to KKG on not letting the breaking of trust close her heart, which is what happened to him when his parents died. This would open the door for KKG to realize in time that the Laad Governor is a result of his past--of what happened and what he had to become to triumph. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DTeacher

Go to top