Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: vampire_girl

agree! for the firs time.. actually i used to loe this girl but right now its going on my nerves! neither today's scene made any sense to me.. i mean waited so long just to see nothing! was hoping at least one rabba ve! dying to see that!
and khushi! i mean what was the need to say so many things and that too without any reason! cv's had started her character with such an amazing way! now they are ruining it!! i beg to get that KKG back! pls! who fought with everyone to save her sis from getting married with a stupid! who got the idea of opening a sweet shop! they need to improve her!

agree!!Same here.. It gt on my nerves too😔
After seeing yest precap, i was so excited to see this scene, but it was so a disappointment. 

I wud love to c the old kushi back as well wanto see her mature with time. Shyam's incident was a huge thing for her and some maturity should be shown in her character aftr this. 
Aftr coming out of bathroom the way she acted It ruint it for me, and their was no need of ranting so much and going so bla bla bla on arnav today. She needs to tone down 
-Atiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
thnx for bringing dis topic
totally agree wid u :) Edited by -Atiya- - 12 years ago
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: cindrella255

Hi Divz...

U hav mirrored my thoughts!

I din't like her jogging-at-same-place once she came out of bathroom...It was not funny...

CVs make her a extreme in displaying all emotions...

taunting, sacrificing,nautanki... I like Khushi who s bubbly yet strong n mature... not the kiddo who forgot her manners...I miss dat Khushi...

And yeah...her taunt for entering her room...wow! she has the rights barge his room, sabotage his things but oh when he enters she yells @ him..Ok,I know Kh s impulsive...her lucknow Tehzeeb seems 2 have been buried some where

Sharmi, yeah we mirror each other's thoughts😆

yup y do they show such extremes in displaying emotions.. 

barge in, poking nose, yell at top voice of no reason is all lucknow tehzeeb ðŸ˜† But sudnt become ASR's tehzeeb.. 

I wud certainly dnt wanna c such a scene again where i get so fumed to even look at it. Again rakhas calling is back, arey y , what did he do😆
Consistency is missing in her character sharmi.. 

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey divya😊
Absolutely agree with u. KKG needs to grow up a bit. I know she is full of life and never ever let suituations damper her zealousness but sometimes she really goes overboard. I wish to see a more subtle KKG in future n some normal conversation bet her n Anav too without of course her losing her bindass-ness n his karela-ness all the way coz this is wat makes ArHi special😳😆

.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Ankifan

Sanju🤗

I want some consistency in KKG's character. After shyam fiasco i expected to c some changes in her characterisation but its disappointing they are making her so childish , and manner less, is that a way to behave when a guest shows up.. 
Sanju this is nt even square one, not the same ArHi ðŸ˜’

After going through so much and atleast after Shyam incident can CVs show some maturity in Kushi

@bold True..they need to progress..I agree about KKG yaar.She is young but i feel she has exprecienced alot but she has learned very less from these expreciences.There isnt much depth.She is indifferent unnecessarily and unnaturally at times.But some times she reacts and we get an OTT scene .
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
oy hoy..divya..🤗..
yea it sure is wthat the fa...sometimes like ASR SAYS😆..she acts extremely dumb at times..serial in general is pretty slow han..anjali is snow like a snail..uper sey she hurt her leg..
cupoftea11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
aww, come on people, this is the character am fida on!i just love it
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
That jumping and yelling was seriously soo kiddish. C'mon even kids don't act like that. I disliked that scene. The way she acts is funny but why show her so kiddish man? I seriously do not understand these CVS.

6 months on and the leads haven't even had a proper conversation for even 5 minutes. 

DTeacher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I have been saying similar things for the past few episodes. The CVs are misguided if they believe that we actually like the way her character is shaping up. They are taking a clever, sometimes mischievious, fun-loving, sometimes sensible, loveable, kind and generous girl and making her look like an immature, silly brat lately. It's extremely annoying and frustrating as we actually want to see some depth added to her character.

There is sooo much potential to make us all love her once again but they are missing out big time at the moment. I can only hope that we see some considerable improvement in her portrayal over the next few weeks, to cheer us up again. Move forward, guys - then the story can move forward too. Heck, there are lots of things you can do - yes, we want some genuine comical scenes at times but make them funny, not overly childish and scenes which make the character regress!

I think someone mentioned about not even being back to square one and I agree with this. Whilst Arnav's character has moved forward considerably, they seem to have forgotten Khushi. The introduction of Nandu should be interesting and that may change the outlook somewhat - let's see.

SunoNa123 thumbnail

I have been saying similar things for the past few episodes. The CVs are misguided if they believe that we actually like the way her character is shaping up. They are taking a clever, sometimes mischievious, fun-loving, sometimes sensible, loveable, kind and generous girl and making her look like an immature, silly brat lately. It's extremely annoying and frustrating as we actually want to see some depth added to her character.

Absolutely agree! After all the ups and downs that she has faced lately, a little maturity should be shown in her .  I do like the mischievousness, full of life girl.But after speaking broken heart in yest epi, and having gone through so much in life such immature acts is annoying to watch. 

There is sooo much potential to make us all love her once again but they are missing out big time at the moment. I can only hope that we see some considerable improvement in her portrayal over the next few weeks, to cheer us up again. Move forward, guys - then the story can move forward too. Heck, there are lots of things you can do - yes, we want some genuine comical scenes at times but make them funny, not overly childish and scenes which make the character regress!

I hope so too. Its been already 6 months, may be an year more is the life of SP shows still the leads haven had a proper conversation between them without fights, tears, silly gestures. A normal talk. i dnt think we are expecting more. ArHi story needs to progress but not this way. Consistency is missing in her character big time.

Today's comical act was totally out of place , bad timing, this wasnt required, just to get ArHi moment KKG was made to look so immature and dumb. Dint find it funny at all. And ASR need not have to mellow down so much, it doesnt suit his original character. 

I think someone mentioned about not even being back to square one and I agree with this. Whilst Arnav's character has moved forward considerably, they seem to have forgotten Khushi. The introduction of Nandu should be interesting and that may change the outlook somewhat - let's see.

I myself mentioned about it😆 Yup more consistency and maturity in KKG should do good. And nandu, hope the scenes wont get more childish or funny. Looking forward for the improvement though.

And im still hoping that either one of the Gupta sister's tell about shyam to either Arnav or Akash. I wud nt like them hiding this fact. 

Nice post😃