Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Thendral Wednesday: 21st Dec 2011 (Page 5)

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Thanks Tanu...super duper update.Clap

But its so sickening to know that there is no way to put some sense into TA's dumb head. If Charu and Thulsi were to be drowning in the sea  he would rather save Charu. That's how much he is obessed with Charu. Unhappy

He has no intention though to marry Charu...he thinks of her as a good fren coz she has "forgiven" him for cheating her by marrying Thulasi - so she is a great person as far as he is concerned.D'oh

Ippidi orru mada sambarani-ya this Tamil???Angry

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

rselviRuby-86Thendralfanmala_15TTfanmini_00Arizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkieKarthiN90

Ruby-86 Senior Member
Ruby-86
Ruby-86

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jan50

TA is confusing. Today it looked like he was acting. May be he does not know Chaaru is psycho, but Kanagu must have told about Chaaru's fatal attraction for Ta. He could be suspecting Gw also. If that is the case I can accept it. Sure he is making T suffer. But that is what he has been doing all these days.he thinks very little about the consequences of the decision he makes.I definitely hope he is not trying to cure Chaaru.That would be very stupid.
If he is acting, how is he going to take Mohan manhandling his mother and La losing her baby?
This is what irritates me about Ta who thinks he knows it all but knows nothing.

I cant accept if this is the main reason behind his acts because its not a strong reason that would convince us. I don't think he might got convinced just with Kanagu's words as he failed to believe so several times. If he is acting, there should be a strong reason because he is hurting Thulasi knowingly. Whats the point of hurting Thulasi just with "doubt"?

This is not stupid. From TA's POV, he will be the cause for Charu's status and that is what we many viewers including you/me/many still feels so, none are going to disagree in this. So whats bad about curing her?, in this case he will get rid for his so called guilty feeling as he is making Thulasi suffer if at all he is trying to cure psycho. The way he is keeping Thulasi away making me think that he is somehow trying to protect her, lets see.

If he is acting for whatever reason is, Lav is still his sister so he will definitely react. Any brother will react when this kind of situation arises. In this case TA is true to GW/Lav but its losers who are misusing his trust.

Thanks Tanu for the superb update and Thanks Pearl/Vjayam for Monday/Tuesdays update!.

Edited by Ruby-86 - 21 December 2011 at 8:16pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Thendralfanmala_15vjayamTTfanArizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkieKarthiN90

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by parames

Wow wat a update!! Super!! Thanks

What to say about Tamil, I cannot blame him too because the situation (Charu drama) make him to do like this. Poor girl thulasi.

That's no excuse...if he can believe Charu then why is it so difficult for him to trust and believe in his wife???AngryAngryAngryAngry Why is he so bias???

Ippo ellam...words doesn't seem to carry any weight - whether husband or wife,  ellam proof only can solve the problem, coz latest technology recording...appo thaan TA will believe. Tape recording doesn't work coz they would say mimicry artist has done it. So the mobile phone recording KP has done is a very good evidence to expose Charu oda true colour..!!Tongue Eppo thaan TA is going to see it???Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanTTfanNixkieKarthiN90Shemmo

Hema_M Senior Member
Hema_M
Hema_M

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jinju

Seriously, he should not show his irritation to his friends. Does he have any manners? When he saw T's friends he did not even ask them to come inside-He was angry and din want to talk to them.He was telling that indirectly.If he told that directly it would've been a big insult,good that he din do that.

How can he stare silently when his mom abuses T's friends to the core?-Atleast he din join them

What a load of crap ! Oor thappa pesarthuku enna irukku? Kalyani veetla Thulasi irundha enna thappu? Avalukku edhavadhu brother irundha avan kuda inaichu pesalam irukardhu ore oru thangachi. Director is really annoying the heck out of us. He wants to shut this door too for T. He could have done this two days back itself. Ugh. Hate this serial. Too much negativity.-This is not negativity,this is reality.Atleast Kalyani's mom din ask her to get out as her daughters name will also be spoiled by the neighbours saying sth wrong about having to look after her or sth like that.People will feel uncomfortable even if their relatives come for a stay in this case how can they let some other third person?It is good that she is this polite

I know whatever he is doing is not right but still there is sth good we can appreciate.I mean this can go far more worse,we should be happy that its not that much I think.Calm down.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanvjayamTTfanPearl.ShemmoNixkieKarthiN90

kirunain Groupbie
kirunain
kirunain

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
do u all remember in TMS&thendral combined show... there tulasi spoke to GW that what she did to her will happen to lav also.
              it s sure lav will be send out from niteesh family and charu might tell tamil that she wants to live only withhim... then he might say that "Go to hell" like what said in that show...

i think director had already given us a hint about future of  thendral.

Charu track will end in feb/jan i think so...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanJan50NixkieKarthiN90Sue Nair

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Thulsi shd not be brooding - she shd think of the next step to take ie. continue her studies - hello Thulasi...you still want to continue your studeis rite??Wink

She must show that nut of her husband that she is independent - I am sure her dad will support her. Perhaps its time Thulsi did some part-time job to cover her expenses. NEVER BE TOTALLY DEPENDENT ON YOUR HUSBAND...learn to stand on your own feet. I think your dad MM shd give a few slaps to his biwi Padma and put her in her place. Mohan,I am sure will give support too including Patti. She must stay in her dad's house. MM shd tell his wife that if T cannot stay in his house then there is no room for her (Padma) too.Angry MM is is being portrayed as a weak man just as Tamil. Thulasi shd face Padma and say that she has come to her dad's home and not hers (Padma). Being timid will only make her suffer more...she has to be tactful as well esp.when dealing with Charu/KP /Padma and of course TA...!!Tongue

Edited by Sue Nair - 21 December 2011 at 9:21pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanTTfanNixkieKarthiN90

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kirunain

do u all remember in TMS&thendral combined show... there tulasi spoke to GW that what she did to her will happen to lav also.
              it s sure lav will be send out from niteesh family and charu might tell tamil that she wants to live only withhim... then he might say that "Go to hell" like what said in that show...

i think director had already given us a hint about future of  thendral.

Charu track will end in feb/jan i think so...

Yes of course Lav has to suffer which will make GW suffer as well. What goes around comes around...!!Big smile When this happens GW won't have the time to entertain Charu coz her mind and thoughts will only be thinking of the ways to get Lav back to her inlaws place.LOL

Its a gud thing that Thuls didn't go to GW hse otherwise she will blame Thulsi for Lav oda mishap ie. saying Thuls has brought in the bad "fengshui" to their home...Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanNixkieKarthiN90

KarthiN90 IF-Rockerz
KarthiN90
KarthiN90

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

I have decided to rename TA if he is acting or not acting...
Acting na - Trust Arasu..
Not acting na - Thirunthatha Arasu..LOL

good idea .trust arasu is suitable for him.TAMILum 5 letter word.TRUST um 5 letter word.LOL

athoda this thirunthatha arasu is too lengthy.so intha name vendam.LOL

aleast  for this show us like tamil is acting.Cry

epadi ellam yosika arambichitaen.Cry

Edited by karthi173 - 21 December 2011 at 10:19pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanGayashrimala_15TTfanArizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkie

Go to top