Bigg Boss Season 5

Sky is not "the man" in Pooja Bedi's life

Posted: 12 years ago

Sky is not "the man" in Pooja Bedi's life

Gracious Pooja Bedi is one Bigg Boss contestant who gained a lot of popularity. Some tagged her as "diplomatic" and some called her a "flirt." Whatever be it, her beauty and grace blanketed all allegations and she emerged as the darling of the show.

"I had a great stint in Bigg Boss. I spent some of my best moments in the house and I have some very fond memories from the show," says the lady with a charming smile.

Furthermore, she opines that bringing in a wild card entry at this stage is not a great decision. "I know people have been approached to make a comeback. But I don't think it's a great move with so little time left. Well, rest only viewers will decide."

Now, when we are talking about Bigg Boss, how can we miss Sunny "bombshell" Leone? "Sunny is very gracious, beautiful and well-spoken. I think her move to not to flaunt her po*n star status on entering the house acted in her favour. Everyone connected with her and gelled well. Now everyone in the house knows about her profession, but that doesn't really make any difference. Being a po*n star is no crime, it's just another profession," says Pooja.

Noble thoughts, we must say. But who according to you will win the show? "I want Sky or Juhi to win. Both are really close to me and they have worked really hard to survive in the show," reveals the hot bod.

Pooja really gelled well with Sky and she was quite over-friendly with him in the show. Witnessing their warm chemistry, rumours even started making rounds that they are in love. "No way (laughs). He is just a good friend. I am a very physically affectionate person towards both males and females. If I kiss Sky on the cheek one time, I will kiss Juhi ten times to show my love for her. I am very much single and when it comes to being the man in my life, Sky is not the one," clarifies Pooja.

Fair enough, Pooja. Thousands out there will be happy to know that you are single. So any message for your fans? "I just want to say that don't judge people based on what you see on television. In Bigg Boss, lot happens but only certain things are aired. So just enjoy, have fun and don't form opinions about contestants. It's a show and it is meant to entertain," ends the charming lady.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
in the last she made lots of ''fake'' love making with him like papiyan jhappiyan etc etc etc!! 
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sky is "not man". Period๐Ÿ˜†

BTW has PB written dis article in third person, coz only she'll call herself "gracious" nd all those beatiful adjectives.๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by sssshhh - 12 years ago
hppppp thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ssshhh

Just to extend...Sky is not a "Man"...and Pooja Bedi doesn't have a "Life" !!๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by hima_123 - 12 years ago
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ssshhh

oop i did it again i play with ur heart( pb to sky)

im lost in the game oh baby bay oops u think im in love that im from some abooovvveee sky: im not that innoncent!!!
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: FaizaParvez

Gracious Pooja Bedi is one Bigg Boss contestant who gained a lot of popularity. Whatever be it, her beauty and grace blanketed all allegations and she emerged as the darling of the show.

Fair enough, Pooja. Thousands out there will be happy to know that you are single.

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ...looks like bedia herself has written this article๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
-Moderator- thumbnail
She is so buzy on twitter, does she even have a time for her man ? ๐Ÿ˜•

Oh yeah, and why would she look for a man when she is jumping and giggling like a school going girl who has a crush on someone. She should look for 15 yr old guy n not a man !
girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: -Moderator-

She is so buzy on twitter, does she even have a time for her man ? ๐Ÿ˜•

Oh yeah, and why would she look for a man when she is jumping and giggling like a school going girl who has a crush on someone. She should look for 15 yr old guy n not a man !

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
FreeHit thumbnail
shes talking abt not judging people, yet she is the one who judges everyone the most and yes it does make a difference when someone is in po*n, in our countries such as pakistan and india people dont consider it good so therefore ppl will definitely judge and its perfectly fine, personally i find it very degrading to sell your body for other people to see just to make some bucks, disgusting to say the leastEdited by FreeHit - 12 years ago
AngryBird thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: FaizaParvez

Gracious Pooja Bedi is one Bigg Boss contestant who gained a lot of popularity. Some tagged her as "diplomatic" and some called her a "flirt." Whatever be it, her beauty and grace blanketed all allegations and she emerged as the darling of the show.

Theres just so much wrong info in these beginning lines that theres no way one can read the rest of the article as credible...