India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Is it only me? (Page 2)

UltimateBarun IF-Rockerz
UltimateBarun
UltimateBarun

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Hey Rashmi dont u see my absence from the posts after the show today! coz I expected a lott today with towel,,got disappointed! s not interested in making a post today!

nevertheless, i can give u something, to motivate,,,A VM ..promise to keep all the caring , pampering scenes of ASR towards KKG!

just in process'y, probably b tomorrow!

as chrismas n newyear Gift for my dear dear forum fellows! hopefully it 'll turn out gud!

till then take care!

ASR ko dekh ho kush reh!

cv;'s ko time de, aur shyam ke jhaapad laga! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SharManEDKVanu17anjsTargaryen

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Neloufer. IF-Sizzlerz
Neloufer.
Neloufer.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
oh,pls dont lose hope,soon u wil get what u want,enjoy what u r getting 2day cuz in future when they fall in luv we wil nvr get to such scenes- totally disastrously funny scenes-cuz tht tym they wil be in love nd wont want 2 hurt each other (lyk 2day,ASR wil nt be able 2 ask her 2 get out) hope u understand

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prathikri

smitar IF-Rockerz
smitar
smitar

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rushshri

Originally posted by smitar

<font color="#FF0000">Let me give u my tried & tested medicine to fight boredom induced by sleeping & snoring CVs.

1)Watch the poolside sprain.
2)Jaadu he Nasha he.
3) K sitting in the circle of diyas, & A looking at her as though some pari has fallen on earth just for him.
4) Diwali fairylights untangling.

These are sure to get u hummingLOL
</font>

Thnx smita, for how many days I hv to take dis medicine. LOL to get my boredom cured.
Till the CVs grow a brain! Say what, shall we start a vrat for them to do so?

anjs

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by UltimateBarun

Hey Rashmi dont u see my absence from the posts after the show today! coz I expected a lott today with towel,,got disappointed! s not interested in making a post today!

nevertheless, i can give u something, tomotivate,,,A VM ..promise to keep all the caring , pampering scenes of ASR towards KKG!

just inprocess'y, probably btomorrow!

as chrismas n newyear Gift for my dear dear forum fellows! hopefully it 'll turn out gud!

till then take care!

ASR ko dekh ho kush reh!

cv;'s ko time de, aur shyam ke jhaapad laga!

U know zoha, I was searching ur post 2day but den thought u must b engsged in sm other work. Didn't knew u r here. Thnx for d VM in advance.
rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mommamia

Rash,
I am venting out my frustration in almost all the post. There is no hope at all. ZILT. I am going to stop watching the show if nothing improves. I am going to give CVs another week of my precious time. After that I am off for sure(OR AM I!!!WinkWinkWink) But on a serious note, this show is down the spiral path for sure. They are handling all things very gracefully expect the much anticipated lead track. WHAT THE HELL is happening yea.. there is absolutely no hope what so ever...

I will w8 till new yr. CV's grow sm brains, ASR's plants has better brains dan u. LOL

smitar

SharManEDKV Goldie
SharManEDKV
SharManEDKV

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
I'm kindaa in the same boat...I think I built up so many expectations after yesterday's precap..not even a single Rabba ve...moment..that was really disappointing Ouch...When I keep watching the old scenes, frustrations increases b'coz the story is NOT moving forward Angry...I THINK people who are watching from the 1st episode is really looking forward for the story to move.. people who started in the middle are getting near the same boat and people who just started now are really really enjoying Arshi chemistry!!!!Smile
Since I belong to No:1 ...its really cruel to keep watching from first again and again and keeping dreaming abt the day that CV's have not even thought abt (I guess!!Ouch)..
but wat to do..I'm a loyal FAN of IPKKND and Arshi!Big smile so the waiting continues...
rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Neloufer-

oh,pls dont lose hope,soon u wil get what u want,enjoy what u r getting 2day cuz in future when they fall in luv we wil nvr get to such scenes- totally disastrously funny scenes-cuz tht tym they wil be in love nd wont want 2 hurt each other (lyk 2day,ASR wil nt be able 2 ask her 2 get out) hope u understand

Hmmm may b u r rite

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index