The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-JollyJabeen-

-JollyJabeen- IF-Sizzlerz
-JollyJabeen-
-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandyuk

Lovely post Chika!

BTW have you seen this vid on youtube made by a fan?

Thanks SOOO much for sharingBig smile
-JollyJabeen-
-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

chika... me too loved the gohem scene... very sweet... his hand on her waistWink

- phir se brown suitAngry
- no jigarOuch
- rashi phir se mummy... i don't get her ...hate herConfused
-gopi is all guilty feeling she is causing trouble to maaji, kaakiji and Ahemji... please yaar stop thinking for few days... whenever u think u think wrong..
-btw chika we can even use the doctor just like tejas to make Ahemji jealous

-may be the doctor should come in daily... hold gopi's leg and making her do some exercise... my Ahemji will be maha kadoosAngry to the doctorLOLLOL

Doctor to make Ahem jealous,wonderful idea,also maybe TejasWink
famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
lovely epi!! la la land for a few minutes atleast, if rashi had not interupted!! chika, ur missing jigar...awww...im soo worried about gopi as well!! hope ahem comes and saves her otherwise it wll be rashi, the idiot!!! argh, cant wait for the next episode!!
i feel so sorry for gopi, today she wasnt stupid, never was, she was feeling so sad when rashi was making her sound like a burdden!!...i want ahem and gopis love to be slow and at a steady speed!! so we see more and more of unspoken love!! 

Edited by famzii05 - 21 December 2011 at 6:53pm

-JollyJabeen-

-JollyJabeen-
-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by famzii05

lovely epi!! la la land for a few minutes atleast, if rashi had not interupted!! chika, ur missing jigar...awww...im soo worried about gopi as well!! hope ahem comes and saves her otherwise it wll be rashi, the idiot!!! argh, cant wait for the next episode!!
i feel so sorry for gopi, today she wasnt stupid, never was, she was feeling so sad when rashi was making her sound like a burdden!!...i want ahem and gopis love to be slow and at a steady speed!! so we see more and more of unspoken love!! 

Raashi is unbelievable mean,how can she make a gem of a person like Gopi feel like a burden,thats just so sad,i hope Gopi tells Ahem to go to work and that she doesn't want to be a burden on him, than Ahem can be like 'Chup,ek dam chup' and asks Gopi who told her she's a burden,Gopi says Raashi and Ahem shouts at Raashi in front of everyone Big smile
famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHIKA784

Originally posted by famzii05

Raashi is unbelievable mean,how can she make a gem of a person like Gopi feel like a burden,thats just so sad,i hope Gopi tells Ahem to go to work and that she doesn't want to be a burden on him, than Ahem can be like 'Chup,ek dam chup' and asks Gopi who told her she's a burden,Gopi says Raashi and Ahem shouts at Raashi in front of everyone Big smile

that would be amazing!! ahem would be like 'kis ne kahe ke tum mujh psr bojh ho??' aww...rashi is back to square one!!

-JollyJabeen-

Go to top