Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Hiten-Gauri :They create magic together (Page 54)

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tabu31noor

Originally posted by brindamarfatia

Hello friendsSmile,

I wanted to share one thing today.The Diya Diamonds contest wasnt fake at allBig smile.They had seriously approached HT's true fans for the contest and I was one of them.

I got a message from them on 13th saying that they had a special prize for me if only I lived in MumbaiCry.I thought that it might some voucher or coupenLOL.I had no idea that it was a date with HitenShocked.I said that I live in Ahmedabad and not MumbaiConfused.They then contacted me today and said that they were sorry for the delay and apologized alsoTongue.They said that they has selected me for the date with Hiten but as I live in Ahmedabad they has to drop the plan.Cry

Dammm if they had informed me about the date on 13th itself then I would have flied to Mumbai to meet HitenEmbarrassed.

wowww brinda u were selected...honeyyy thats not fair they cudnt choose other city fans...dammm

Yes I agreee if they had the contest only for Mumbai then they should have mentioned it before.
Btw how are you tabu??
I good to see you backWink

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vrindz

Be happy!!!

Because Miracles happens Everyday!!

Wowww Vri thnx for all the picsClap..I know this was a miracleDay Dreaming.She entered yesterday i.e on 16th feb 2004 its been 6 years now lolzzz Time passes so fastSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvhgt

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged

Thnx again Vri.I know this is ur most fav scene.Gauri is looking so cute in these pics.I really like K2's ending I am happy that they didnt end up PM with Shweta it was good that they ended up being friends.Embarrassed

iluvhgt

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged

aahhhaaa  GHT are looking so cute in this pics.THe song and te dialogue before the song were also awesome.Loved this scene to the core.Wowww thnx again

iluvhgt

iluvhgt Goldie
iluvhgt
iluvhgt

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged

Hello friendsSmile,

I wanted to share one thing today.The Diya Diamonds contest wasnt fake at allBig smile.They had seriously approached HT's true fans for the contest and I was one of them.

I got a message from them on 13th saying that they had a special prize for me if only I lived in MumbaiCry.I thought that it might some voucher or coupenLOL.I had no idea that it was a date with HitenShocked.I said that I live in Ahmedabad and not MumbaiConfused.They then contacted me today and said that they were sorry for the delay and apologized alsoTongue.They said that they has selected me for the date with Hiten but as I live in Ahmedabad they has to drop the plan.Cry

Dammm if they had informed me about the date on 13th itself then I would have flied to Mumbai to meet HitenEmbarrassed.

wowww brinda u were selected...honeyyy thats not fair they cudnt choose other city fans...dammm

Yes I agreee if they had the contest only for Mumbai then they should have mentioned it before.
Btw how are you tabu??
aww im feeling bad for u bri. they shud hav mentioned it before only. itna golden chance miss ho gaya.
anyways sum other time. 

brinda_ght

iluvhgt Goldie
iluvhgt
iluvhgt

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
thanxxx vri for posting these kutumb and crap pics. realy missing those days. waiting for another miracle 2 happen.
brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvhgt

Hello friendsSmile,

Btw how are you tabu??
aww im feeling bad for u bri. they shud hav mentioned it before only. itna golden chance miss ho gaya.
anyways sum other time. 

Yeah I agree Nandini..Kuch acha hi store hoga isiliye to abhi tak nahi mile..lolzzzWink

iluvhgt

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvhgt

thanxxx vri for posting these kutumb and crap pics. realy missing those days. waiting for another miracle 2 happen.

mmeee   222222

Go to top