Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Hiten-Gauri :They create magic together (Page 107)

adeela IF-Sizzlerz
adeela
adeela

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rhearoy

Originally posted by iluvhgt

Originally posted by Vrindz

Guys do you remember this

ya ofcourse i remember this performance. it ws such a sweet dance. but hgt part ws too short since sum unwanted elements were also there. but still i luvd their part... 

ofcourse i do...hiten ko ranbir kapoor banana chahiye tha...kya sharad ko bana diya...uska height bhi kitna short hain...
agree with you.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vrindz

adeela IF-Sizzlerz
adeela
adeela

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
thanks agni for  uploading kutumb pics.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rhearoyVrindz

adeela IF-Sizzlerz
adeela
adeela

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYX9dRNoPBo&feature=youtu.be

i've tried 2 make 1 VM on PG of kutumb 2...utna achcha nahi hua...bt still i think dekhne lyk hain...ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused
its really nice.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rhearoyVrindz

Vrindz IF-Dazzler
Vrindz
Vrindz

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by iluvhgt

Guys do you remember this

ya ofcourse i remember this performance. it ws such a sweet dance. but hgt part ws too short since sum unwanted elements were also there. but still i luvd their part... 

ofcourse i do...hiten ko ranbir kapoor banana chahiye tha...kya sharad ko bana diya...uska height bhi kitna short hain...

"Main agar kahu , tumsa haseen,
Kaynath mei , nahi hai kaheen,
Tareef ye bhi toh ,  sach hai kuch bhi nai..."

These words suits GT the most and I totally agree ke GT se beautiful puri kaynath mei koi bhi nai hai!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvhgt

Vrindz IF-Dazzler
Vrindz
Vrindz

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by brindamarfatia

Originally posted by jyotika20

thnx a ton Agnitri Smilefor sharing all the lovely pic of PHeartG from Kutumb2,the scene near the fire when PHeartG go outside n are sharing the same shawl is one of the most romantic n intimateEmbarrassed which GHT have done till dateDay Dreaming...i loved tht scene too when Gauri's sandals strap comes out n she tells Pratham to carry herEmbarrassed

agree...n d expression on their faces when d sandal strap came out was remarkable...i really love them a lot...n i cannot express my love 4 dem through any word...i only know what they mean 2 me...HeartHeartHeart
Heart

The Goa Episode in KUTUMB 2 was the cutestttEmbarrassed.Thanks Agni for posting themClap
I loved all the scenes even the one in which GP is carrying the baby was cuteee and PM thinking somthing.Big smile
The Fire scene was ahem ahem HAWT !!!Wink
The sandal scene was cutest and I loved it when GP nuged PM ki " utho na uthao na " LOL
And finally the palm reading scene I don't know but whenever I watch that scene I feel like they are GHT in real I think ke aisa koi scene nai hoga they have captured a offscreen moment of GHT.Day Dreaming

Hey Vri aur to vo wala scen to bhul hi gai in which PG are sitting on rock and P is holding GDay Dreaming.Vo scene bhi real mein nahi hoga it would be a GHT moment.Wink
I even loved that scene in which PG are standing near the treeEmbarrassed

These snaps right Bri Day Dreaming

the 1st 1 was real 4 sure...becoz during dat scene HT was telling something which made GT laugh...

Yes one can clearly notice HT telling the cameraman to goEmbarrassed...wowww so cute naDay Dreaming..HT was holding GT so tight and syaing somethingLOL
Lagta hai HT bichara thosi privacy maan raha hoga but set pe sab unko pareshan kar rahe hongeLOL

aur bhi hain aisa...jab GHT ice cream khate khate chal rahe the...tab dono bahot hash rahe the...omg...may be HT said something really funny...kash main uss waqt kutumb k set par hoti...real mein jo kuch bhi kar rahe the dono..un logo ne capture kar liya...taki sab kuch convincing lage...

Wowww kitna maaza aata agar hum sab KUTUMB ke set pe hote..he he heEmbarrassed
Yes this GOA sequence was so awesome.Yeh PG to ek bhi angle se lag nahi rahe the.Day Dreaming
And do you guys remember that sequence in which PM leaves Maan house and then a cute sequence of PG walking down the stairs ,then eating vapa-pav ,  then GP offering 5* to PM , and then walking on road.Hug
Usmh us time jab vo sequence dikhai thi tab unlogone PG kiss nahi dikhai thi par G PM ko tab kiss kati hai.Vo bhi pakka GHT ki honge..Wink
And jab G offers 5* to P to vo chocolate to pakka HT ne hi di hogi G ko vohi use kar ki hogi..he he heLOL

woh sequence kaise bhul akti hoon...tune thik kaha woh 5 star to HT nehi diya hoga GT ko...becoz GT in an interview told dat HT used to give her 5 star in order to inpress her n yes she told dat 5 star is her fav chocolate brand...omg so romantic...yeh to pakka hai ki kutumb 2 me hum log jo kuch bhi dekha tha woh real HT n GT the....HeartHeartHeart

Ok now I had to post these snaps Agnitri.
I loved thises scenes tooo

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvhgtjyotika20adeela

Vrindz IF-Dazzler
Vrindz
Vrindz

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
HT new cutting !!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rhearoyiluvhgtjyotika20adeela

Vrindz IF-Dazzler
Vrindz
Vrindz

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged

Awww HT had Knee pain.Thank God he cured it soon !!!
Take care HT :)

Edited by Vrindz - 29 February 2012 at 7:30am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rhearoyiluvhgtjyotika20adeela

rhearoy Groupbie
rhearoy
rhearoy

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged

Ok now I had to post these snaps Agnitri.
I loved thises scenes tooo

[/QUOTE]

wow...lovely snaps...i think hiten ne sach mein chillies khaye the iss shot k liye...becoz d expression on his face was real...everything looked real real...d tears in his eyesCryCryCry 4 chillies jhootha nahi ho sakta...ooo hiten...n d second 1 is so real...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvhgtjyotika20brinda_ght

Go to top