Hiten-Gauri :They create magic together - Page 85

Posted: 12 years ago
thanxxx vri for kutumb pics and ht's article. gud 2 knw that he's fine nw.
Originally posted by iluvhgt

ya i agree. channel n the prod house were fools but it ws their loss...

Yes it was their loss only.😑
hiten..plz take care n get well soon...
Originally posted by Vrindz

HT new cutting !!!

thanks vrinda for posting hiten's article,its good to know that he has recovered from knee pain.
Originally posted by siulidutta

hiten..plz take care n get well soon...

Hi dear are you Khushi Dutta from FB??
Originally posted by brindamarfatia

this was within 1 mnth of their marriage...i guess...gauri k gale mein woh mangalsutra hi hain nah??????
Originally posted by brindamarfatia

Yes it was their loss only.😑

they were not only fools bt also mean ...aur un logo ka meanless isss haad tak gaya k woh sab keh diya k hiten loses d warmth dat Ram used to share with d bride or groom...whatever...i hate them...u know i even disliked d page swayamvar in fb...ha unn logo ne trp ko bhi beech mein laya tha...they must be crazy...😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
Originally posted by rhearoy

this was within 1 mnth of their marriage...i guess...gauri k gale mein woh mangalsutra hi hain nah??????

Yes I dont know what was the ocassionπŸ₯±.But GHT are looking so cute without make up JUST MARRIED!!!😍
Originally posted by rhearoy

they were not only fools bt also mean ...aur un logo ka meanless isss haad tak gaya k woh sab keh diya k hiten loses d warmth dat Ram used to share with d bride or groom...whatever...i hate them...u know i even disliked d page swayamvar in fb...ha unn logo ne trp ko bhi beech mein laya tha...they must be crazy...😑

Yes they were ridiculous.Un logone romantic couple mein Nandish and Rashmi ko bulaya jabki GHT the.lolzzz they were seriously MAD.Isiliye unka show nahi chala..Maine to jab HT ne bola ke bandh kar do tab se show dekhna hi bandh kar diya and Swayamvar ka page bhi unlike kar diya😑