Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: brindamarfatia

Karan Nandini VM on Teri Meri Prem Kahani

Our love remains, though we're apart,
Unsullied as a distant star,
While I must walk within my heart,
Unquiet as the spirits are.

Hello friends so finally the VM is ready.I have worked very very very hard for this VM with the effects,the scenes ,matching the scenes bit wise I mean everything.I think this is one of my best creation till date.I hope you all like it.The song is perfect for KN.Agar abhi tak Kyunki chal raha hota to pakka yeh song aa gaya hota KN mein.This VM is about all the hardshipe that KN faced.First Nandini got married to someone else,then she got raped,then the unwanted child,then she went to coma and then KN were seperated for 18 years.I hope you all like it.Do comment if it touches you heart.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4Hb0T3Q1IU[/YOUTUBE]

its absolutely amazing brinda👏👏I haven't seen a lot of these scenes thanks to the fact that i never had star plus and the videos aren't available anywhere either but the VM was absolutely heartbreaking Karan Nandini especially Nandini both suffered a lot and hardly ever got any happiness the effects were amazing😃 the ek dujhe se hue judaa bit was incredibly well done👏 and i love the way you added their dialogues😃😃 I also love the nandini on the beach on one side and the FB's on the other😃 it looks great😃 plus the colouring added very nicely to the vm👍🏼
im rubab btw😆 I've changed my username again😆  can't ever stick to the same one for too long😆I love your siggies under the posts😃 especially the first one but they're all amazing😃 I've been looking for HG ones for for a long time for my dabba but can't find any ever since my PC deleted them
PS: are the ones on the first page for use they're amazing😍😍 was going to use them but decided to ask first😆
Edited by StrongHope - 12 years ago
Vrindz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: StrongHope

its absolutely amazing brinda👏👏I haven't seen a lot of these scenes thanks to the fact that i never had star plus and the videos aren't available anywhere either but the VM was absolutely heartbreaking Karan Nandini especially Nandini both suffered a lot and hardly ever got any happiness the effects were amazing😃 the ek dujhe se hue judaa bit was incredibly well done👏 and i love the way you added their dialogues😃😃 I also love the nandini on the beach on one side and the FB's on the other😃 it looks great😃 plus the colouring added very nicely to the vm👍🏼

im rubab btw😆 I've changed my username again😆  can't ever stick to the same one for too long😆I love your siggies under the posts😃 especially the first one but they're all amazing😃 I've been looking for HG ones for for a long time for my dabba but can't find any ever since my PC deleted them
PS: are the ones on the first page for use they're amazing😍😍 was going to use them but decided to ask first😆

Hey Rubab you can use all the siggies that are made by me I don't mind sweety.😃
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
thanks a ton vrinda will definitely add them tomorrow😃😃
brinda_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Heu Rubab so good to see you dr😃
Welcome Back..🤗
Thnx alot for the appreciation I loved your comment😉.Yes I worked very hard for this VM and I guess the output came amazing.😆
Lolzz my siggies are as usual made by Vrinda😆.Yes you can use the siggies on first page btw all that siggies are again made by Vrinda only..
Aaj kal kaha hai tu???
Zehnaseeb thumbnail

Heu Rubab so good to see you dr😃
Welcome Back..🤗
Thnx alot for the appreciation I loved your comment😉.Yes I worked very hard for this VM and I guess the output came amazing.😆
Lolzz my siggies are as usual made by Vrinda😆.Yes you can use the siggies on first page btw all that siggies are again made by Vrinda only..
Aaj kal kaha hai tu???

yeah the hard work is evident on the vm😃 its my fav vm ever on KN😃😃
she gave me permission to use them so will add them for sure tomorrow😊
my uni has started so i rarely come here now most my classes finish quite late🤔🤔
but had to comment on the vm😃
brinda_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

yeah the hard work is evident on the vm😃 its my fav vm ever on KN😃😃
she gave me permission to use them so will add them for sure tomorrow😊
my uni has started so i rarely come here now most my classes finish quite late🤔🤔
but had to comment on the vm😃

awww😳
Thnku dr...
do visit this place whenevr u get time okies😉
iluvhgt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
vri ur vm is fantastic. the scene is veryyy cuteee and no1 better than hgt 2 do. gr888 work!
iluvhgt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanxxx agnitri for posting k2 pics. its so niceee 2 cherish old moments. the sparkling chemistry is evident even in the pics. no other actors hav such talent. hgt r the besttt!!!
Vrindz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Karan Nandini VM on Teri Meri Prem Kahani

Our love remains, though we're apart,
Unsullied as a distant star,
While I must walk within my heart,
Unquiet as the spirits are.

Hello friends so finally the VM is ready.I have worked very very very hard for this VM with the effects,the scenes ,matching the scenes bit wise I mean everything.I think this is one of my best creation till date.I hope you all like it.The song is perfect for KN.Agar abhi tak Kyunki chal raha hota to pakka yeh song aa gaya hota KN mein.This VM is about all the hardshipe that KN faced.First Nandini got married to someone else,then she got raped,then the unwanted child,then she went to coma and then KN were seperated for 18 years.I hope you all like it.Do comment if it touches you heart.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4Hb0T3Q1IU[/YOUTUBE]

Hey Briii 😃
What a VMMM !!!!👏👏👏👏
I am speechless !! Ok so I am starting with the start !!😳
I loved that dialogue Karan said , "Jin rishte ka naam nai hota vo namee rishtey se kai badhki hota hai"!😍

So true is that.😲
I loved the Classi'que' 😉 effect you used that is my fav "Black & White" and the '"Glint " effect to the text is cherry on the cake.🤗🤗🤗
So now about the real editing stuff I just LOVED the way use fit the scenes and I must say you didn't missed any beat.I guess you have heard this song so many times that you have learned all its beats LOL !!!😆😆😆😆
Ok my fav part is "Ek ladka aur Ek ladki ki, Ye kahani hai naeee" !!!⭐️⭐️⭐️
I just loved everything , Scenes , Effect , Texture , Text & Everything !!!👏👏👏
Hats Off Honey & ya , you make the best GHT Vm's.👏