Users

Frequent Posters

brinda_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Vrindz

Porcelain Painting by Actress Gauri Tejwani
  • Jan 20 2012 To Jan 21 2012
    11:00 AM, Event occurs daily (Event duration: 08:00 hrs)
    Bliss
    Plot No. 180, Aram Nagar 1,Fisheries University Road,7 Bungalows, Versova,Andheri West, Mumbai - 61
    Mumbai
EVENT INFORMATION On Thu 12 Jan, 2012
Porcelain Painting by Actress Gauri Tejwani. Gauri Tejwani's latest project is Porcelain painting.Everyone wants to know what Tv superstar-Gauri Tejwani is upto these after marriage and babies.Though she hasn't completely given up acting (its on the back burner right now),Gauri has given her love for painting a chance. She started developing it more and has learnt Porcelain Painting under renowed painter-Sangeeta Shetty Chowhan.

Sangeeta Shetty Chowhan, porcelain painting teacher 'extraordinaire', started painting in 1993. Her teaching career started about 11 years ago, when her teacher was leaving Bombay and entrusted her students to Sangeeta, to continue her legacy.

Sangeeta, more often known as Sangi or Sang, took over a class of 5 students and now teaches a motley crew of over 30 'girls', with ages ranging from 19 to 60!!

She herself has learnt porcelain painting not only from various teachers in Mumbai, but has also trained at workshops in London and Geneva...and though she dabbles with charcoals and oils as well, she is self-admittedly a 'porcelain painting junkie'!

Having so many years of teaching and painting experience under her belt, coupled with the faith and staunch support of two of her students (and now partners) - Gauri Pradhan and Tanya Mukherjee, she has ventured out and launched a company called 'Colours On Fire'. This is a start- up art studio, that will provide one-of-a-kind individually customised pieces to home decor stores, architects or even individuals, who value uniqueness, but do not have the time or skill to create. The company will also provide tools and training to recreational artists. All her students are a part of this company. Based on the size, theme and technique needed for the project, students with that particular expertise are chosen to partner, for that project. They can personalize trays, tea sets, dinnerware, name plates, display plates, benches, bar tops, etc.

As a teacher Sangi is quirky, radical and encouraging. To her, it's important that her students enjoy their work and the time they spend in class!
Her U.S.P. being : Chai and happiness in the guise of painting ! Ask her students and all they have are glowing tributes to her, the class and the whole experience of painting with her.

Link : http://www.buzzintown.com/mumbai/event--porcelain-painting-actress-gauri-tejwani/ref--similar-cat-event/id--546569.html

Thnx for the article VriπŸ˜ƒ
iluvhgt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanxxx for the article vri. hope v get sum pics or int from this event.

brinda_ght thumbnail
VideoChaska finally completed whole Kutumb seriesπŸ₯³.I am so happy they listened to us.Thank them on FB guysπŸ˜‰.And also tell them to upload episode 201 and 182 as those 2 epis are missing and also tell them to upload KHKH-KKK okies.πŸ˜ƒ

Btw VC shared these 2 pics of PG without logo so request them to share more pics of P❀️G.Is tarah se GHT and KUTUMB ki demand bhi badegi and shayad we can get K3πŸ˜‰

I am sharing those 2 pics here πŸ˜›

frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Oh woww...Congratulations guys for the new GHT FC...πŸ₯³
And fabulous work on the first page...Its fantastic...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
The GHT creations are just awesome...😍
FANTASTIC WORK. !!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

My New creation

My New Creation

Vrinda...i just love ur creations...mind blowing creations...πŸ‘...
Creations are free to use na ??? 
i think i need to change my GHT siggy from my siggy dabba...😳
brinda_ght thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Aanchal_

Hey πŸ˜›

Hi😊
Welcome to this FCπŸ˜ƒ
I guesss your name is Aanchal only so are u GHT fan??πŸ˜›
brinda_ght thumbnail
Originally posted by: frenz4u

Oh woww...Congratulations guys for the new GHT FC...πŸ₯³

And fabulous work on the first page...Its fantastic...πŸ‘
The GHT creations are just awesome...😍
FANTASTIC WORK. !!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Thnx farhinπŸ˜ƒ
All thnx to Vri for her awesome creationsπŸ‘
Vrindz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: frenz4u

Vrinda...i just love ur creations...mind blowing creations...πŸ‘...
Creations are free to use na ??? 
i think i need to change my GHT siggy from my siggy dabba...😳

Ofcourse you are free to use them!!!😳
Vrindz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
One more creation Friends!!
Feel free to use!!!

jyotika20 thumbnail

My New Creation

Awesome siggie VriπŸ‘,one of your one BESTπŸ‘πŸΌ till date...loved the accompanying words,they are so touching.😳