Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Does anyone else wanna kill Swamini?

Chiraiyya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Swamini is really getting on my nerves. I even say it to my mum that the way Jeevika and Maanvi have never been away from each other Her and Viren havent either, Jeevika practically brought up Maanvi and Swamini brought up Viren. How would she feel if Viren lived in another house with just him and Jeevika? She would feel the exact same as Maanvi right now. I bet even when Maanvi is sick and everyone knows about it she will still act stuck up. And she cant really be a daddy's little girl now always going to him with such small trvial things like when  Jeevika wanted to wear her mothers jewellery, I mean did she really need to go to her Dad and whine about how they won't listen to her and that its a good reason to break of the marriage.
And when Maanvi kept calling Jeevika what important work was Jeevika doing that she couldnt talk to her sister. Its not a typical Indian family where the daughter in laws do chores and cook food. Jeevika can sit and talk to her sister anytime she wants. I don't know how everyone in the house agrees with her in everything. Swamini just needs to back off.
Imagine if Jeevika saw all this before her marriage, she would of surely ran away 😛
Edited by KaShCrazyAneesa - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meerab01 thumbnail
i agree with u deaar 😊 bt if swamini is absent then viren jeevika ka romance dekhnay ka mza kaisay aye ga??😆
Danika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KaShCrazyAneesa

Swamini is really getting on my nerves. I even say it to my mum that the way Jeevika and Maanvi have never been away from each other Her and Viren havent either, Jeevika practically brought up Maanvi and Swamini brought up Viren. How would she feel if Viren lived in another house with just him and Jeevika? She would feel the exact same as Maanvi right now. I bet even when Maanvi is sick and everyone knows about it she will still act stuck up. And she cant really be a daddy's little girl now always going to him with such small trvial things like when  Jeevika wanted to wear her mothers jewellery, I mean did she really need to go to her Dad and whine about how they won't listen to her and that its a good reason to break of the marriage.
And when Maanvi kept calling Jeevika what important work was Jeevika doing that she couldnt talk to her sister. Its not a typical Indian family where the daughter in laws do chores and cook food. Jeevika can sit and talk to her sister anytime she wants. I don't know how everyone in the house agrees with her in everything. Swamini just needs to back off.
Imagine if Jeevika saw all this before her marriage, she would of surely ran away 😛

I know how you feel because I feel exactly the same. I dont want to see Swamini, I want to see Viren's actual mum - she has got such a nice heart❤️ whereas Swamini is pathar dil vali.😈 
Meerab01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Danika

I know how you feel because I feel exactly the same. I dont want to see Swamini, I want to see Viren's actual mum - she has got such a nice heart❤️ whereas Swamini is pathar dil vali.😈 

😆bt u knw na every serial has atleast 1 pathar dil vala or vali... dnt wry we have to concentrate on VIRIKA's romance😉

Chiraiyya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I used to think that Swamini maybe is nice and used to be like Maanvi and as we can see her now, she is being mean to Maanvi in order for her to not make the same mistakes she did, leading her to be a cold hearted woman
inlvwithehmmbh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
LOL😆 I DUN LIKE HER AT ALL!!! hahaha seriously i can't stand her attitude and she is so proud of herself!!! can't stand it at all!!
daylily121 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
soo true. Can't stand her at all. What I don't understand is if she is the daughter of the dadaji or mother!! She is acting like the sole Vadhera khaandaan's eldest member...teaching Jeevika to take up the responsibilities of the family. Excuse me..Swamini!! you did not even let go of the reigns to the real Vadhera name holder i.e. the oldest daughter-in-law of the Vadhera family(Viren/Virats mom) and here she goes explaining things to Jeevika. Basically she got a new servant to who she has to dictate her terms. C'mmon can someone kick her out of the Vadhera house or show her as a daughter of the family she should relax, be a guest and let the Vadhera bahus take care of the family name and responsibility?!! 
jnawaz thumbnail

nehki aur pooch pooch...tell me time and place...im totally there to kill her!! she is working my last nerve too...she has been working my last nerve since she came on the show...the way she carries herself, as if she were better then everyone else!! hmph!! 😡

JAZ
harshdb thumbnail

may be not killing but i defently want some one to teach her the beautiful bond that the both sisters share, value of the sisterz releatonship...

Hubze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Haha someone I guess everyone wana kill her 😆 and now poor mannu will be in vadera mansion🤢 😡... I just don't wana think what she'll do with her...🤢