India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Does anyone else wanna kill Swamini?

Chiraiyya... Goldie
Chiraiyya...
Chiraiyya...

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Swamini is really getting on my nerves. I even say it to my mum that the way Jeevika and Maanvi have never been away from each other Her and Viren havent either, Jeevika practically brought up Maanvi and Swamini brought up Viren. How would she feel if Viren lived in another house with just him and Jeevika? She would feel the exact same as Maanvi right now. I bet even when Maanvi is sick and everyone knows about it she will still act stuck up. And she cant really be a daddy's little girl now always going to him with such small trvial things like when  Jeevika wanted to wear her mothers jewellery, I mean did she really need to go to her Dad and whine about how they won't listen to her and that its a good reason to break of the marriage.
And when Maanvi kept calling Jeevika what important work was Jeevika doing that she couldnt talk to her sister. Its not a typical Indian family where the daughter in laws do chores and cook food. Jeevika can sit and talk to her sister anytime she wants. I don't know how everyone in the house agrees with her in everything. Swamini just needs to back off.
Imagine if Jeevika saw all this before her marriage, she would of surely ran away Tongue

Edited by KaShCrazyAneesa - 21 December 2011 at 9:45am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Meerab01Desi_angel90Danikadeadly-kissSabu0211neet2012shrarrtiPrasRasameesha_14redfoxmasinhamzanuha..Jessie..AyushiSinghaniaVarunKiBiwijnawaz-sevenstreaks-

Meerab01 Newbie
Meerab01
Meerab01

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
i agree with u deaar Smile bt if swamini is absent then viren jeevika ka romance dekhnay ka mza kaisay aye ga??LOL
Danika Senior Member
Danika
Danika

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaShCrazyAneesa

Swamini is really getting on my nerves. I even say it to my mum that the way Jeevika and Maanvi have never been away from each other Her and Viren havent either, Jeevika practically brought up Maanvi and Swamini brought up Viren. How would she feel if Viren lived in another house with just him and Jeevika? She would feel the exact same as Maanvi right now. I bet even when Maanvi is sick and everyone knows about it she will still act stuck up. And she cant really be a daddy's little girl now always going to him with such small trvial things like when  Jeevika wanted to wear her mothers jewellery, I mean did she really need to go to her Dad and whine about how they won't listen to her and that its a good reason to break of the marriage.
And when Maanvi kept calling Jeevika what important work was Jeevika doing that she couldnt talk to her sister. Its not a typical Indian family where the daughter in laws do chores and cook food. Jeevika can sit and talk to her sister anytime she wants. I don't know how everyone in the house agrees with her in everything. Swamini just needs to back off.
Imagine if Jeevika saw all this before her marriage, she would of surely ran away Tongue

I know how you feel because I feel exactly the same. I dont want to see Swamini, I want to see Viren's actual mum - she has got such a nice heartHeart whereas Swamini is pathar dil vali.Evil Smile 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Meerab01VarunKiBiwi-sevenstreaks-

Meerab01 Newbie
Meerab01
Meerab01

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Danika

Originally posted by KaShCrazyAneesa

I know how you feel because I feel exactly the same. I dont want to see Swamini, I want to see Viren's actual mum - she has got such a nice heartHeart whereas Swamini is pathar dil vali.Evil Smile 

LOLbt u knw na every serial has atleast 1 pathar dil vala or vali... dnt wry we have to concentrate on VIRIKA's romanceWink

Chiraiyya... Goldie
Chiraiyya...
Chiraiyya...

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
I used to think that Swamini maybe is nice and used to be like Maanvi and as we can see her now, she is being mean to Maanvi in order for her to not make the same mistakes she did, leading her to be a cold hearted woman

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

masinillusiveworld

inlvwithehmmbh Senior Member
inlvwithehmmbh
inlvwithehmmbh

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
LOLLOL I DUN LIKE HER AT ALL!!! hahaha seriously i can't stand her attitude and she is so proud of herself!!! can't stand it at all!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmVarunKiBiwi

daylily121 Groupbie
daylily121
daylily121

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
soo true. Can't stand her at all. What I don't understand is if she is the daughter of the dadaji or mother!! She is acting like the sole Vadhera khaandaan's eldest member...teaching Jeevika to take up the responsibilities of the family. Excuse me..Swamini!! you did not even let go of the reigns to the real Vadhera name holder i.e. the oldest daughter-in-law of the Vadhera family(Viren/Virats mom) and here she goes explaining things to Jeevika. Basically she got a new servant to who she has to dictate her terms. C'mmon can someone kick her out of the Vadhera house or show her as a daughter of the family she should relax, be a guest and let the Vadhera bahus take care of the family name and responsibility?!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VarunKiBiwi

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

nehki aur pooch pooch...tell me time and place...im totally there to kill her!! she is working my last nerve too...she has been working my last nerve since she came on the show...the way she carries herself, as if she were better then everyone else!! hmph!! Angry

JAZ

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hubze

Go to top