Users

Frequent Posters

leo_pooja thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
awwww...what a cutie! im in..
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i wish i cud play with da the little angel vedika the same way like armaan was playing. pls count we in.       
pUnJaBiAn_KuRi1 thumbnail
can i join? 😳 😛 please? 😭
priyaaa thumbnail
me is chooooooo in!! 😃 😃 err..she's probably taller than
me 😛 but can i still eat her?!! 😳 😳
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
me a vegetarian chinkiterian 😛
ketaki_ry thumbnail
she is just - 🤗 Edited by ketaki_ry - 18 years ago
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Count me in too.... She reminds me so much of my daughter when she was little...and that poking eyes gesture was so cute... exactly like how our little ones do.... when we are sleeping.

Three Cheers to Chinky. 😃
NKSUDHIR thumbnail
I want to be either Chinky's Financer or Chinky's Dress shopper. I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE to buy clothes for little girls. I always wanted TWIN Girls, I can even adopt her, if no one wants to keep her permanantly.
Sidlum thumbnail
😆 Okieee..well, definitely looks like Chinky's Chunkies is going to be MUCH bigger than all of our other li'l groups here, huh? 😉 Lol..good..I can't think of anyone more deserving than my Li'l Munchkin. Neelam, you can be her personal shopper..NOBS (CC) trusts you! 😉

L❤️WE,

Sid

🐷
NKSUDHIR thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sidlum

😆 Okieee..well, definitely looks like Chinky's Chunkies is going to be MUCH bigger than all of our other li'l groups here, huh? 😉 Lol..good..I can't think of anyone more deserving than my Li'l Munchkin. Neelam, you can be her personal shopper..NOBS (CC) trusts you! 😉

L❤️WE,

Sid

🐷

Thank You LOVE🤗🤗🤗