Posted: 19 years ago

.......Why is this happening to me???

As much as I adore DK, I seem to be falling just as hard for Vedanth! 😳

Does anyone else feel the same way??? 😕

I am really sorry Nishani, and I hate to break it to you but NO.
(I mean I am only speaking for myself, but DK is DK and nobody can compare himself to DK😉

😊 Nachos

Hi

Nishani no sorry noooooooooooo chane hottttttttttttiiiiiiiieee for me and noone else ASHISH (DK) noone else..he is the best..😃

Samy

Yeah Nishani

I simply love our "RESIDENT HOTTIE", I think that he drop dead gorgeouse, love him to bits but I also find Vendant very charming especially when he say my,my,my.

HE DEFINETLY SOMEBODY TO LIGHT UP YOUR DULL DAY, UNLIKE DK WHO IS MORE ON THE SERIOUS SIDE AND "SIMPLY IRRESISTABLE", THANK GOD HE IS FAR AWAY FROM ME, OR ELSE I WOULD HAVE HUNTED HIM DOWN

I agree with aliyaah samy and nacho's
Nishani,
Sorry to say dear but noone can come anywhere near to DK...

ohhh nishaniiii someoning falling for the the seghal brothers.....heheheh 😉lolll....

Nope i can't still get over our HOOTIIEEEEEEEE 😉- hes the only guy who rocks my world hehhehehe.........................😉................😆

io tell you what me and you can comprise you can little B and I take big B hehehheheheh..what you say......ehehhehehehhehehe...........😆lolll loll

Love Asian Princess/DK ki deewani 😉

vedanth is nice and charming but is nothing in front of dk

Hi Nish,

sorry to disappoint u!!! Nobody can take our 'Hottie's' place.

Kal bhi DK tha or Aaj bhi Dk Hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😃

I fully agree with Alliyah,(((((THANK GOD HE IS FAR AWAY FROM ME, OR ELSE I WOULD HAVE HUNTED HIM DOWN!!))))))))))))) me tooooo!!😆

U kidos have fun with VEE, we r fine with DK!😉

Mink, has become a die hard DK fannnnnnnnnn!!!!!!

HE DEFINETLY SOMEBODY TO LIGHT UP YOUR DULL DAY, UNLIKE DK WHO IS MORE ON THE SERIOUS SIDE AND "SIMPLY IRRESISTABLE", THANK GOD HE IS FAR AWAY FROM ME, OR ELSE I WOULD HAVE HUNTED HIM DOWN

ok, i agree no one can take take dk's place, but vedant has created a small space in my heart too,lol😆 

what i like about tumhari disha is, that everybody in the drama has their own character which is interesting and very amusing, gargi is one of the funny ones (i like badies with a comic side)