I want the MEANIE back CVs - Page 2

Poll

What do you think you want to see in ASR?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HeadOverHeels thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh God!! I want my 'fark parta hai dammit" man back. I also want my pearl yanking-ankle sprain mending-pool side stalking-diya walking-aukat talking-hospital bill paying-character dheela kya hota hai-did he try to hurt you? guy back in all his brilliant shades. 

I want the "Shut up" not the "Stop" the "Sumjhe Tum?" Not the "Samhajne ki koshish karo" the "Let me FINISH" not the "Listen to me" 

I loved all the combined shades of ASR/Arnav, and I don't want a sopping wet towel in it's place thank you very much. 
-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
umm i want him to yell! at any1 i dont care i love it when he yells!๐Ÿคฃ
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Alright Anu - Here goes my reply to your topic - Yes I would want to see ASR yell at KKG because she's the only one who knows how to handle him. Barun has portrayed ASR so well, that now he has mellowed down because first of all, he's going to be related to KKG because of Payash rishta, but at the same time I kind of want to see both his mean side & his soft side.

Now before you start throwing belans & chappals at me, let me explain why I feel this way.

I want to see his mean side coz it is fun watching Khushi retaliate against him & give him a piece of her mind, plus he looks smoking hot when he yells๐Ÿ˜†...But then I also want to see him becoming romantic coz it's high time that he confesses to himself that he loves Khushi & that Khushi loves him. We saw Barun as Shravan being a romantic during the confession track, so now I want to see ASR being romantic.๐Ÿ˜ณ
This is my POV๐Ÿ˜‰
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: HeadOverHeels

Oh God!! I want my 'fark parta hai dammit" man back. I also want my pearl yanking-ankle sprain mending-pool side stalking-diya walking-aukat talking-hospital bill paying-character dheela kya hota hai-did he try to hurt you? guy back in all his brilliant shades. 

I want the "Shut up" not the "Stop" the "Sumjhe Tum?" Not the "Samhajne ki koshish karo" the "Let me FINISH" not the "Listen to me" 

I loved all the combined shades of ASR/Arnav, and I don't want a sopping wet towel in it's place thank you very much. 

He is still ALL THAT  HOH.  Just because he has been saying the word sorry a few times rather much too often or lending girls his shoulder to cry on does not mean he is a wet towel.  I have liked him recently though 100% agree with you that if he swing too much in either direction i would be the first to complain.  Wait & Watch ๐Ÿ˜›
Priya_128 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I echo everything Headoverheels said... !!!!!! 

the battle of Arnav and ASR is what i like most about this character...
I like the whole no nonsense...dont get on my nerves thing...cos honestly...thats how a little of all of us are...if we had a khushi who was constantly going on with her lucknow express stint...im sure 99% of the ppl would say SHUT UP...

i love arnav too...the glimpses that we see of him that emerge and give the ASR a tough competition makes him all the more enjoyable to watch...but that has to be there...

the brooding...the seething with anger...the dammit...and how his emotions play a part in all of these expressions makes it the show it is...

Having Arnav as the primary personality is not a bad thing...but an arnav is allowed anger, ego and right to say stop yapping woman... ! maybe he wont insult...but he sure shd yell ! 

if hes mooony all the time and just randomly blinks and looks at her soppily...then thats akash...we already have on raizada one gupta story like that...

anu...as u said earlier...all the aunties will want the Anti hero :P