Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Solution to Aakash Issue

pfalcon1949 Goldie
pfalcon1949
pfalcon1949

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
I think the CVs will show Aakash agreeing to his parents pressure and marry some commoner. He already realizes that Manyata does not  belong to chawl anyway. He said that many times. Plus he probably realizes she is too young for him too. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

lamz325Angelic_A2011HudaakaewaasyadadasimplytoxicthejazzgalArhainAshish_Poulomi_

Hudaak Senior Member
Hudaak
Hudaak

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pfalcon1949

I think the CVs will show Aakash agreeing to his parents pressure and marry some commoner. He already realizes that Manyata does not  belong to chawl anyway. He said that many times. Plus he probably realizes she is too young for him too. 

Hopefully yaar yeh baat sach ho coz he already many many times realised dat he n manayta r nt meant 2 be , so i jus hope he gets married 2 sum1 else!!!
ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
ALLAH KAREY AISA KAL KI EPI MAI HEE HOJAYEE ahaha
n den dey snd him to a farr away placeee n neva show him again ahaahaaa

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angelic_A2011

reeha...k IF-Rockerz
reeha...k
reeha...k

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

LOLMaybe Uday will convince some girl into Marrying Akash to get him out of the picture LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shrarrtisimplytoxic-iPayal-

Avnish17 IF-Sizzlerz
Avnish17
Avnish17

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
I hope that happens. But his parents are not forcing him, they also want him to be with Manyata because she is richAngry. But I hope he just marries someone just to show people that he doesn't love Manyata. I don't care what happens to him as long as he stays away from Manveer.EmbarrassedEvil Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolhappygirlslamz325shrarrtisimplytoxic

Honey_berries Senior Member
Honey_berries
Honey_berries

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Him marrying someone else will hopefully pave a path to manveer milan. Haye aisa ho jaye to mein ladoo batugi. Yuck akash out of the picture and beautiful manveer in...*me dreaming*
Avnish17 IF-Sizzlerz
Avnish17
Avnish17

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Honey_berries

Him marrying someone else will hopefully pave a path to manveer milan. Haye aisa ho jaye to mein ladoo batugi. Yuck akash out of the picture and beautiful manveer in...*me dreaming*
yes mein bhi ladoo batugi.LOL Right now I am very confused about who's the main lead.Confused If CVs just give us a hint about Manveer then aleast I will have a reason to watch this show. And it won't feel like I am wasting my time.Smile
Hubze Senior Member
Hubze
Hubze

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
I wish he marry one of those manya'z friendz or either both of them who carez they seem to more fond of him...LOL LOL LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

coolhappygirlsAngelic_A2011lamz325simplytoxicreeha...knasghar

Go to top