Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

So Shonali must be come back as wildcard... (Page 4)

tj_mum Senior Member
tj_mum
tj_mum

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool-boy_018

Lol at Mahek fans, they are as dramabaaz as Mahek,
They didnt get the point of the thread which is:
EVERYTHING was planned by bigg boss and Salman, mahek s eviction and also
Mahek coming back as wild card entry. They NEVER counted the votes
and they ll never count the votes.

(There s a reason why they made her look like a VICTIM when she was evicted. They showed all her fake crying and everthing. They knew she would comeback.)

Thats the whole point... 

Mahek has fans... whether people like it or not. She can have Salman's support ... even better... but does not dilute the fact that she has lot of fans. 

The whole point of this thread is that Mahek's eviction was forced by Salman even though she would have survived in the show. So, why have a problem now? She would have been in the show anyways... whether or not Salman supported her... whether or not Salman forcibly got her evicted. 

If she was forcibly evicted... its only fair that she gets to go in again. 

If she got more votes earlier against Shonali... she may get more votes against her again. 

So, whats the point of this thread again? 

Are you trying to say that Mahek lost because of votes, but will come back because of Salman. Sorry... you cant selectively ignore things to your advantage. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9khamosshhh

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
mahek will be back ,..na uski eviction fair thi aur na uski yeh entry...bigboss and salman messed up whole situation 
hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mia1love

Shonali coming Back is A waste .. She is too nice and sweet.. She will just cry in a corner or laugh when Sky is  degrading her..  In all fairness  It should Be Mahek all the way.. But i really want Laxmi also to go in as a contestant .. she needs to come back also .. both Mahek and Laxmi are enough to handle Sky and put him in his place.. 
But laxmi was evicted against mahek ... shonali was saved against mahek.. how will they justify it ??
tj_mum Senior Member
tj_mum
tj_mum

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lats22

breaking something inside the house does not mean that they throw the contestant out.. in that incident if something happened to shonali yes PM would have been thrown out.. but here case is physical violence where by mahek needed to be shown the doors.. mandy very clearly complained about it.. BB played unfair with contestants.. needed to be given justice by taking shonali back.. as mahek was evicted against shonali showing to the public that shonali is more popular than mahek LOL

You have a strange way of justifying why Shonali should be brought back. Koi samaj seva karne baithe hai Bigg Boss? 

Either you trust the voting or not. 

If you trust the votes... then Shonali will come again. Why are you so worked up ? Be happy that Shonali is put up against Mahek... whom she has defeated once already... cake walk for Shonali. 

If you do not trust the votes... then Mahek was evicted even after getting more votes... it is only fair that she gets to enter back in the house. It was unfair that Mahek got more votes but Shonali survived. isn't it? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9

tj_mum Senior Member
tj_mum
tj_mum

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged

But laxmi was evicted against mahek ... shonali was saved against mahek.. how will they justify it ??

Likes and dislikes of viewers change over time. 

I liked Sunny earlier... I do not now. 
I liked Juhi earlier ... I dont now
I liked PB in the first couple of weeks... I dont now
I liked Sky for a couple of days... i dont now
I liked Amar earlier... I did not like him later... I like him again now... 

Mahek has been consistently my favorite... so no change there. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9

hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tj_mum

breaking something inside the house does not mean that they throw the contestant out.. in that incident if something happened to shonali yes PM would have been thrown out.. but here case is physical violence where by mahek needed to be shown the doors.. mandy very clearly complained about it.. BB played unfair with contestants.. needed to be given justice by taking shonali back.. as mahek was evicted against shonali showing to the public that shonali is more popular than mahek LOL

You have a strange way of justifying why Shonali should be brought back. Koi samaj seva karne baithe hai Bigg Boss? 

Either you trust the voting or not. 

If you trust the votes... then Shonali will come again. Why are you so worked up ? Be happy that Shonali is put up against Mahek... whom she has defeated once already... cake walk for Shonali. 

If you do not trust the votes... then Mahek was evicted even after getting more votes... it is only fair that she gets to enter back in the house. It was unfair that Mahek got more votes but Shonali survived. isn't it? 
as i do not know whether mahek got more votes than shonali!! but she was evicted... showing to the public that shonali is more popular than mahek, so WC should reflect this decision by sending shonali in .. i am not interested to know about mahek fans and their views.. i am here talking about justice to the decisions by BB ..
cool-boy_018 Senior Member
cool-boy_018
cool-boy_018

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tj_mum

Originally posted by cool-boy_018

Lol at Mahek fans, they are as dramabaaz as Mahek,
They didnt get the point of the thread which is:
EVERYTHING was planned by bigg boss and Salman, mahek s eviction and also
Mahek coming back as wild card entry. They NEVER counted the votes
and they ll never count the votes.

(There s a reason why they made her look like a VICTIM when she was evicted. They showed all her fake crying and everthing. They knew she would comeback.)

Thats the whole point... 

Mahek has fans... whether people like it or not. She can have Salman's support ... even better... but does not dilute the fact that she has lot of fans. 

The whole point of this thread is that Mahek's eviction was forced by Salman even though she would have survived in the show. So, why have a problem now? She would have been in the show anyways... whether or not Salman supported her... whether or not Salman forcibly got her evicted. 

If she was forcibly evicted... its only fair that she gets to go in again. 

If she got more votes earlier against Shonali... she may get more votes against her again. 

So, whats the point of this thread again? 

Are you trying to say that Mahek lost because of votes, but will come back because of Salman. Sorry... you cant selectively ignore things to your advantage. 

The point of this thread is that Bigg Boss is rigged. They dont count votes. They manipulate everything. They make a fool of the audience.
This season, Mahek s situation proves it. Mahek got evicted vs Shonali, then, she ll be back as wildcard again vs Shonali. It doesnt make sense.
It s not the fans or the votes that decide. It s more about who Bigg Boss wants to stay and to win. This season it seems like Mahek may win because of Salman.

If Bigg Boss really counted votes, I m sure Shakti Kapoor wouldnt have gotten eliminated so early. Also, Juhi (not a fan of her) should win cuz she has the most fans. She is wayyy more popular than Mahek. Dont tell me that Mahek is more popular than Juhi cuz she has more fans in this forum and more likes on facebook. This forum and facebook doesnt even represent 1% of the viewers in India. Most of Bigg Boss viewers are housewives that doesnt even know how to use computer.
tj_mum Senior Member
tj_mum
tj_mum

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged

as i do not know whether mahek got more votes than shonali!! but she was evicted... showing to the public that shonali is more popular than mahek, so WC should reflect this decision by sending shonali in .. i am not interested to know about mahek fans and their views.. i am here talking about justice to the decisions by BB ..

Fair enough. I understand your perspective. 

I have no idea about what had happened in the earlier Wild card votings. Earlier as well there have been 2-3 people put up for wild card entry and one contestant has entered. Did the entry follow the same voting pattern as the evictions? I dont know. Does someone know the statistics?

Having said that... as I have mentioned in a different post in this thread. People's preferences change over time. 

There are many Sky fans who dont like Juhi even though they are in the same group. There could be many Sky haters who dont like Mahek... is it not possible? Shonali called Sky having a good heart... maybe that may drain some votes from her? 

Why is Sky such a big factor...? First thing PB tweeted after coming out... I am being targeted for supporting Sky. 

Go to top