Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ASR changes of the HEART in the Bathroom (Page 2)

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Joined: 08 July 2011
Posts: 36668

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Ayshu...ROFL mai agayi...Wink
To see Arnab's reading condition, i laughed... but does he not know  reading Hindi?...anyways maza agaya.LOLLOL
Ya, it was necessary to elaborate the bathroom scenes but what did we do? 'sigh'...our Kismat is just like this...already we saw it in our prior show.Disapprove   

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

matwamango

.hea. IF-Sizzlerz
.hea.
.hea.

Joined: 16 July 2011
Posts: 24784

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

Originally posted by -Murphy369-

Ayesha Di? Shocked

I never knew you come to this forum as well! Good to see you Hug
Can we get some OS on them? hehe *greedy mind*

ASR's expressions are a thousand words ROFL
Do i know U?Confused Oh i started watching this show after PKYEK ended and caught up with 3 months worth of it on youtube.
I have already written an OS on Arnav and Khushi.

IS PYAR KOH KYA NAAM DU OS
:::One Shot ::One Moment Can Last A Lifetime:::

hehe, I know, countless fans, but I caught your name right? leave it, I am a fan of your pkyek OS and FF, LOLz, anyways, gonna read this one soon. 
yup, it's totally worth watching!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

matwamango

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Joined: 02 February 2008
Posts: 29081

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ogive_nab

Ayshu...ROFL mai agayi...Wink
To see Arnab's reading condition, i laughed... but does he not know  reading Hindi?...anyways maza agaya.LOLLOL
Ya, it was necessary to elaborate the bathroom scenes but what did we do? 'sigh'...our Kismat is just like this...already we saw it in our prior show.Disapprove   
 Aja tharki theri hi intezaar thi. I said na main FORUM main direct entry marungi after all meri debut pehli post hai yaha.

Arnav can't read hindi i think hence his difficulty good job he has a sister who can read.

I can't believe the bathroom scene wasn't given much importance after all there were lots of opportunities for both romantic and comedic values related to this scene

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ILTHBEB

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Joined: 02 February 2008
Posts: 29081

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Murphy369-

Originally posted by matwamango

Originally posted by -Murphy369-

Ayesha Di? Shocked

I never knew you come to this forum as well! Good to see you Hug
Can we get some OS on them? hehe *greedy mind*

ASR's expressions are a thousand words ROFL
Do i know U?Confused Oh i started watching this show after PKYEK ended and caught up with 3 months worth of it on youtube.
I have already written an OS on Arnav and Khushi.

IS PYAR KOH KYA NAAM DU OS
:::One Shot ::One Moment Can Last A Lifetime:::

hehe, I know, countless fans, but I caught your name right? leave it, I am a fan of your pkyek OS and FF, LOLz, anyways, gonna read this one soon. 
yup, it's totally worth watching!
 Yes I am AYSHA. I have a lot of readers and me and names don't go together. I have difficulty remembering. I hope U like this OS. This was based on when Khushi was engaged to Shyam.

So whayt is your name anyway?Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.hea.

-GredForge- IF-Rockerz
-GredForge-
-GredForge-

Joined: 04 December 2010
Posts: 6321

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
baruns expressions r soo awesme! simply lovee it<3
.hea. IF-Sizzlerz
.hea.
.hea.

Joined: 16 July 2011
Posts: 24784

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

Originally posted by -Murphy369-

Originally posted by matwamango

Originally posted by -Murphy369-

Ayesha Di? Shocked

I never knew you come to this forum as well! Good to see you Hug
Can we get some OS on them? hehe *greedy mind*

ASR's expressions are a thousand words ROFL
Do i know U?Confused Oh i started watching this show after PKYEK ended and caught up with 3 months worth of it on youtube.
I have already written an OS on Arnav and Khushi.

IS PYAR KOH KYA NAAM DU OS
:::One Shot ::One Moment Can Last A Lifetime:::

hehe, I know, countless fans, but I caught your name right? leave it, I am a fan of your pkyek OS and FF, LOLz, anyways, gonna read this one soon. 
yup, it's totally worth watching!
 Yes I am AYSHA. I have a lot of readers and me and names don't go together. I have difficulty remembering. I hope U like this OS. This was based on when Khushi was engaged to Shyam.

So whayt is your name anyway?Embarrassed

Aw., hehe, my name is Sanchari, I know you are a jet speed updater, so sometimes can't catch up with you, looking forward to this one!
Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Joined: 11 October 2007
Posts: 19554

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
OMG! Aisha! You're Here ? Shocked Good to see AbhIya Fans Here Jaana! Hug


Yep! Their Nok-Jhoks are something which is Priceless! Day Dreaming  Khushi is Indeed Unbelievable man! ROFL Every time her Hoaxes splits me Up into pieces, and I always feel Poor for Arnav that his State of Mind can't make out what shes really Upto! ROFL  They both are simply Super Adorable! Today's Episode was utterly Hilarious! ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

matwamango

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Joined: 02 February 2008
Posts: 29081

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

OMG! Aisha! You're Here ? Shocked Good to see AbhIya Fans Here Jaana! Hug


Yep! Their Nok-Jhoks are something which is Priceless! Day Dreaming  Khushi is Indeed Unbelievable man! ROFL Every time her Hoaxes splits me Up into pieces, and I always feel Poor for Arnav that his State of Mind can't make out what shes really Upto! ROFL  They both are simply Super Adorable! Today's Episode was utterly Hilarious! ROFL
 PKYEK mostly took up all of my time. Thought i'd spread my wings here. Good to see U here too. Khushi is amazing. I love her chemistry with ASR they are a hilarious pair. Todays epi could have been better if they'd extended the bathroom scene.LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Dear CVs, need some changes in Khushi's character

Author: Exceptional   Replies: 2   Views: 1162

Exceptional 2 1162 02 December 2011 at 10:01am by ..-IronyDied-..
soon friendship changes to love

Author: hi2shaheda   Replies: 0   Views: 844

hi2shaheda 0 844 30 November 2011 at 10:16am by hi2shaheda
LOCKED ..Eye to Eye ,Heart to Heart + Caps

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: tanthya   Replies: 82   Views: 14351

tanthya 82 14351 11 November 2011 at 12:14am by tanthya
Jungle ke beech bathroom kahan se aaya?

2

Author: -SilverAngel-   Replies: 15   Views: 2176

-SilverAngel- 15 2176 10 October 2011 at 12:10pm by geetmaanluv
From heart burn to heart warming

2 3 4 5

Author: current   Replies: 39   Views: 6249

current 39 6249 07 October 2011 at 7:21am by SillyPepper

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index