Sanaya Irani AT# 6 My Desi Girl <3 <3 - Page 64

Posted: 12 years ago

hehe i know shilpi i need to go have to make rotis lol

bye see you later 🤗
Originally posted by nb2011

don't feel like shilpi but sometimes i do comment on sush post

Oh ok...had just read thru her post...no pyaaring...lol..most definitely not!

emotional scenes...hmm, maybe if they go into the why of their respective engagement break up..

hehe i know shilpi i need to go have to make rotis lol

bye see you later 🤗

Cooking...WOW!

Ok byee...i shall also go munch on something!

hehe nithi i think you are a arhi fan not a khushi basher or asr drooler lol

but sometimes i do feel forum is biased towards arnav and i am not talking about you people just for the clarification🤣

Sorry nb, dozed off 😆 
You think so ? I think the forum is quite good with some Kushi pests and some ASR pests 😆
Hey Shilpi, long time since we talked 🤗
Originally posted by -Nithi-

Hey Shilpi, long time since we talked🤗

sorry...had some work! yes, long time...m surprised u rem d name this time ;) hope all's well :)
episode starts with khushi entering is smiling at arnav but its not arnav she says thanks to NK bechare arnav his face is 😒khushi teases about the party somebody calls him he goes NK ask her if everything is ready she says yes.payal and aakash are happy to see her arnav is 😔 when he sees all smiling with NK. NK and khushi bring all the things khushi sees arnav and tries to divert his attention till then NK takes all the things arnav says pehle mujhe lagta tha ki tum adhe pagal ho ab toh lagta hai puri pagal ho 🤣,omg lassi in wine glass 🤣,arnav tells everyone to enjoy some special dance which is actually weird everyone is getting bored but are enjoying lassi wah bhai wah being a punjabi mujhe bhi chaiye 🤣arnav is all 😕what is happening.ok khushi speech not needed 🤔 though she dedicated this dance to payash and khushi is dancing everyone is enjoying even payash except arnav on the side note sanaya dances really well 😍everyone is praising her aakash says khushi ki entry aise hi honi chaiye thi arnav just stares her
coming up
khushi says arnav i know you want to thank me to make this party a hit she don't know yet how angry arnav is
payash scene
arnav says something NK goes out and says khusi to stay here khushi says to arnav no need to thanks arnav starts same precap scene khushi says you don't surprise me with your talks and just watch this scene because i can't explain it lol
oh btw she does say hamre parivar ke saath dhoka hua hai about her engagement

khushi says can she go NK is all smiling seeing khushi he informs her that payash have left NK says he will drop her khushi says she will go arnav stops her

precap-arnav angry with NK poor guy