Sanaya Irani AT# 6 My Desi Girl <3 <3 - Page 19

Posted: 12 years ago
Ishu, What Gopi accidentally slapped Ahem ? πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜²
She will definitely call the entire Modi parivaar and apologize to everyone for this πŸ€£ may be she will cover her head with a quilt instead of pallu ? πŸ€£

Aish, forget it πŸ˜³ πŸ€£ everything in this country is ulta pulta πŸ˜•  πŸ€£ Okay, I will get used to it πŸ€£

Priya, that will be for sure, may be next week πŸ˜†
Originally posted by aa123.80

Aish, ahem's look is remarkable. STILL the same expression, whatever that look is. *ahem* the constipated one. (pun intended) 🀣

The slap apparently happened cause she was scared of an injection and ahem ji was holding her arm and she jerked it so hard that it landed a slap straight on his cheek. 🀣

🀣 
I give credit to that man.. Same expressions for every reaction!!πŸ˜†

And she slapped him?!😲🀣

*i don't actually watch it.. my sis does so I see bits of it😳*
🀣 The gopi vhau show gets high trps cause it's about Gopi-ahem's epic romance. πŸ€£ And GH has come to the conclusion that he'll write justtt like that show for this one.

Guys, I think the CVs have gone on a longgg Xmas-new year holiday. 🀣 🀣 
Sorry for disappearing..net troubled :P what's the discussion? Anyy justification for Khushis behaviour? She's kinda annoying me these days! Stupid GH!!

Aish, ahem's look is remarkable. STILL the same expression, whatever that look is. *ahem* the constipated one. (pun intended) 🀣

The slap apparently happened cause she was scared of an injection and ahem ji was holding her arm and she jerked it so hard that it landed a slap straight on his cheek. 🀣

^^^^ πŸ€£...I would laugh my head off if I did that to someone πŸ˜† πŸ˜›...because of his expression I always feel he has something stuck up his A**

@ Priye...we've had a white Eid here πŸ˜†...never Xmas, where do you live?...it must be nice having snow at Xmas time every year 
Originally posted by asha...

^^^^ πŸ€£...I would laugh my head off if I did that to someone πŸ˜† πŸ˜›...because of his expression I always feel he has something stuck up his A**

🀣 Exactly. but she's all "maine gunah kar diya"

and ahem ji is sooo hurt that he quietly backs off. 🀣 🀣

Yes Nits and Pinks, she slapped him.🀣

Drish, no logic, maybe it's cause she's sooo trusting. πŸ₯±

Hey Dee! I'm ishita!😳
Edited by aa123.80 - 12 years ago
@Asha , Im from the UK, it snowed at the weekend , but it's melted  and snowed loads last xmas , but the 2 years go , OMG, it was forever snowing . πŸ˜†
Originally posted by priya_luna

@Asha , Im from the UK, it snowed at the weekend , but it's melted  and snowed loads last xmas , but the 2 years go , OMG, it was forever snowing . πŸ˜†

I live in the Uk...but it never snows at Christmas time where I live...didn't snow in weekend either πŸ˜†...which city you in

🀣 The gopi vhau show gets high trps cause it's about Gopi-ahem's epic romance. πŸ€£ And GH has come to the conclusion that he'll write justtt like that show for this one.

Guys, I think the CVs have gone on a longgg Xmas-new year holiday. 🀣 🀣 

Since when does Gopi and Ahem have an epic romance πŸ€£. So mcuh for an eternal love story πŸ€£.  All i see kitchen politics.🀣 

I think the cv's are partying too much , so I don;t think we will get an outstanding episode until the new years .πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Heyy Priya, Ishita..and looks like Nithi, Pinks and Aisha are here too! πŸ˜†
Hows everyone doing?
Talking about Gopi Vahu? The last time I took a glimpse of that Gopi and Ahem were playing Ludo! πŸ˜†

and agreed, the Cvs seem to be snoring away..grrr! WAKE UP!!!!!!!!
Edited by nyxx - 12 years ago