Sanaya Irani AT# 6 My Desi Girl <3 <3 - Page 18

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by priya_luna

I could not understand NK at all , I have trouble understanding Mami Hindi/english and now his . It also does not help my hindi is not good either πŸ˜†
Still I can't wait for NK to meet Buaji , I swear , she will adore him πŸ˜†

@Ishu , she runs at the sight when Arnav wants to talk , I swear , if I was in Khushi's postion I would have creep exposed long time ago.but I loved the semi eyelock we had in todays episode,between Arhi πŸ˜

Same here, Priya! I too have a trouble understanding Maami's Hindi/English too. Half her words are not familiar to me.πŸ˜†

Waiting for that too.πŸ˜†
Priye, rofl, I think that small rabba ve bg was to remind the viewers that they're still the leads. πŸ€£ And not get confused between who's gonna win Khushi over between Shyam, ASR and NK. πŸ€£

Hahaaa, Aish, that Gopi woman is unbeatable. But I saw an SBS today where she accidentally slaps her husband and is all oh noesss 😲 after that. 🀣
HECK, he is just a NRI ? πŸ˜²

I and Pinks, not a NRI can speak better Hindi I guess πŸ˜² This guy didn't watch bollywood movies kya ? πŸ€£
Originally posted by -Nithi-

Aish, not talking about him, but the effects he will have on our hotwa πŸ˜‰ BTW, where is snow ?😑 Its Xmas πŸ˜•

Ishu, definitely GH here πŸ˜† Did he read my dedicated post and made a male sidekick out of it ? πŸ˜²
🀣 yeah only buaji ka haq  πŸ˜†

As we discussed earlier, definitely a sequence with maami, buaji and NK πŸ€£

@bold I can't wait for that scene🀣 . We need a scene between them .πŸ˜†

Aish, not talking about him, but the effects he will have on our hotwa πŸ˜‰ BTW, where is snow ?😑 Its Xmas πŸ˜•

Ishu, definitely GH here πŸ˜† Did he read my dedicated post and made a male sidekick out of it ? πŸ˜²
🀣 yeah only buaji ka haq  πŸ˜†

As we discussed earlier, definitely a sequence with maami, buaji and NK πŸ€£

Im in πŸ˜†...as long as you accept that his mines πŸ€£...Snow always comes after Xmas πŸ˜†...you should know that, I have never seen a white Xmas πŸ€£

@ Ishita...She slapped Ahem , did he show any emotion πŸ€£...Worships her husband and then slaps him, what a way to go πŸ˜†

Edited by asha... - 12 years ago

HECK, he is just a NRI ? πŸ˜²

I and Pinks, not a NRI can speak better Hindi I guess πŸ˜² This guy didn't watch bollywood movies kya ? πŸ€£

Exactlyy. And all his accent is about is that musical tone and the pronounciation of the letter r. 🀣 that's all there is to that accent. 🀣

Originally posted by aa123.80

Priye, rofl, I think that small rabba ve bg was to remind the viewers that they're still the leads. πŸ€£ And not get confused between who's gonna win Khushi over between Shyam, ASR and NK. πŸ€£

Hahaaa, Aish, that Gopi woman is unbeatable. But I saw an SBS today where she accidentally slaps her husband and is all oh noesss 😲 after that. 🀣

🀣🀣 It certaintly wasn't a rabba ve moment that would go down in history , actually it wasn't a rabba ve . I agree , it was just reminder ASR  will win.

As for Gopi vahu , I can't stand the show or her character , to this day , how on earth is that show gaining TRP's of 7.0?
Originally posted by aa123.80

Exactlyy. And all his accent is about is that musical tone and the pronounciation of the letter r. 🀣 that's all there is to that accent. 🀣

I was just going to say that.. It was like he was singing a song with an accent!!🀣
Aish, ahem's look is remarkable. STILL the same expression, whatever that look is. *ahem* the constipated one. (pun intended) 🀣

The slap apparently happened cause she was scared of an injection and ahem ji was holding her arm and she jerked it so hard that it landed a slap straight on his cheek. 🀣
@Asha , oh you never seen a white xmas ?πŸ˜”.I hope it snows for you on xmas .πŸ˜ƒ As much as I hate the snow , I love it when snows around xmas . Makes xmas , just whole lot more fun .πŸ˜†