Sanaya Irani AT# 6 My Desi Girl <3 <3 - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
comedy comedy and more comedy πŸ€’ the only good thing was ASR and Akash's expressions in the beginning 🀣
sanzz maybe cv's want to end this year on a happy note maybe thats why shyamu track is on hold
Thanks for updates, nb πŸ€—

Total nautanki episode? First Shyam, then Nandu ... Shyam is up to something  all right πŸ˜•
nb, i think you're right ... they will probably end with cocktail party on new years ... good, I will miss plenty of episodes next week, let them be all nautanki πŸ˜† I won't miss much!! πŸ˜†
anjali corrects hersilf and ask him willhe come back for luch arnav again gives her a stare mami called a dance teacher for namuna blah everyone goes anjali says khushi is also going to come episodes ends on shyamu face
precap-khushi shakes hand with NK and is smiling poor arnav just stares like he lost something aakash says NK ko toh apna match milgaya khushiji aww arnav
Originally posted by DiyaS

Thanks for updates, nb πŸ€—

Total nautanki episode? First Shyam, then Nandu ... Shyam is up to something  all right πŸ˜•
diya πŸ€—
he is trying to show khushi how he is suffering 🀒
i swear, the ONLY thing i liked in todays epi was Arnav expressions πŸ˜† beta, this is just the beginning...dont get angry/upset so soon! 🀣

diya in a way its good it is said new ke din hasoge toh pura saal hasoge lol Edited by nb2011 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Drishti-

i swear, the ONLY thing i liked in todays epi was Arnav expressions πŸ˜† beta, this is just the beginning...dont get angry/upset so soon! 🀣

drishti i know arnav's expression was bang on ROFL
Originally posted by nb2011

drishti i know arnav's expression was bang on 🀣

IKR nb 🀣 poor guy.. Akash also left his side 🀣