Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Dont understand shivani's volte face (Page 4)

SimplySuperb Newbie
SimplySuperb
SimplySuperb

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinoo

personally, i dont think shivani was a mentor to gauri.

she was just looking for a sucker to offload her second-hand car on to.  she sweet-talked gauri into buying that car.  that was it.

a mentor would guide her from right and wrong. 

Also, if shivani wanted to her, she could have just gifted gauri the second hand car.
 why take it on a loan basis?

gauri did risk her medical license to save shivani's life.  would shivani be in a position to enjoy her new car if gauri had not done it?

jhansijhansi Groupbie
jhansijhansi
jhansijhansi

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Firstly  Shivani is also a city women who was previously more career oriented and never though about many things in life seriously...she is now into social work and thinking to help villages and villagers...she seems to have learned a big lesson in life.. Shivani learned from her mistake, after you know the truth change yourself that is what Shivani did...G after knowing the truth from J instead of blaming J and leaving him she made a new path for her life with J and blaming A for everything...

Shivani was having a good impression on G as she did not care for her future and saved her...ethne choti se gaun se ethne bade shehar me ana koye mamuli bath nahi hai kithna mehanath kare hu mai, and G also say i know about villages...shivani even thought that they  would be happy going to villages and serving villagers ...she trusted G and believed what ever G said and she thought G would not ruin some ones life there might be something wrong with J first wife...actually she might have not thought about  J's first wife she was more involved in making G feel happy that's what most of our friends do make you feel happy..

Before G said about her marriage, J's ex-wife and her in-laws ect...G said Shiavani many times about her worries and J and G relationship, how they both fight , based on all this shivani out of sympathy and trust on G said that legal and illegal issues,  ever after shivani never commented on J ex wife  nor good nor bad and also before shivani supported G to continue pregnancy  she said one word jo kuch be hua un jalthiyoki sajah  apne bachi ko kyo dethi ho..yes shivani  never thought at least once about J ex wife before encouraging G continue her pregnancy, for which even shivani is feeling guilty...

By seeing other side of the coin not just A, J's family and what they are like...she realized that never to judge any one with out knowing the facts and she hates herself for supporting G...at least she realized now, she is not behaving like G who just blames some one for her faults...

some one was saying that Shivani was only blaming G, no Shivani hates J and she is blaming J more than G that what she asks A you are not feeling bad about J...Shivani was asking G because she was the one who was saying to shivani about A and her in-laws not J...she trusted G and not J... 

Edited by jhansijhansi - 22 December 2011 at 2:25pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RashmiSandeepsri2012swetha_chmonamie111tiny15

Go to top