Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
So Archaan says that she does not care about manav but cries inside the room looking at his pictures  πŸ₯Ί ...

Manav says that he hates Archana but the minute his daughter says something familiar , he gets lost in the thoughts of his enemy  no. 1 ..πŸ˜‰

I wan t to see how they will treat each other when they come face to face ...😍

Good now that DK has a company in India ...now the way of Manav going back to India is  getting more clear .
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: lunza

[

Even in the past there have been times when i didnt watch the show for weeks .. still I used to enjoy reading posts in the forum about the show and the characters ...
now , i find it difficult to do that ... without getting irritated about a lot of things that have been going on here... so i have stopped reading ..

What I have done is got myself emotionaly detached  fro m the show .At one time I was very very emotionaly connected to it ..Not any more .

Now the whole idea is that this show will end in the next 6 months or so and then I will miss the friends here so let's just have a laugh and some good time as much as I can ...
Of course the show is a drag ... what to do

Tanyaz thumbnail
Maybe Lunza will get interested when that Arjun boy walks inπŸ˜† ... a lot of girls are looking forward to see him ...
I saw him in his interview ..He is from Apna Dubai ...that felt good ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

What I have done is got myself emotionaly detached  fro m the show .At one time I was very very emotionaly connected to it ..Not any more .

Now the whole idea is that this show will end in the next 6 months or so and then I will miss the friends here so let's just have a laugh and some good time as much as I can ...
Of course the show is a drag ... what to do

you are so sweet πŸ˜†.. I was not talking about the show really.. irritation is bcuz of other things that have been happening in this forum ...
you are adorable πŸ€—   
i stopped feeling irritated about the show long ago ... all these people in PR .. stopped feeling real to me long time ago ... and trying to analyze card-board cut out characters ... who are not even acting the way there were supposed to ( according to their initial character sketch in the show)... is a bit of a pain ...πŸ₯±   ...
manav , archu , varsha ..etc ... all of them disappeared from the show long ago ...
these people today in PR .. are just fakes .. imitations ...

Edited by lunza - 12 years ago
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Maybe Lunza will get interested when that Arjun boy walks inπŸ˜† ... a lot of girls are looking forward to see him ...

I saw him in his interview ..He is from Apna Dubai ...that felt good ...

no one can replace mannu darling from my heart .. the original mannu ☺️  ...
lol .. gtg ... cya
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
OMG di, just watched πŸ˜† What a scream fest πŸ˜²Ankita and Swati are probably nursing a sore throat after it was shot πŸ˜† 

Manju had no right to go barging in K house and calling Poorvi names. Hate it when people say stuff like that to an adopted child πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ She is pissed because Punni didn't get the job so just stick to that why bring Poorvi's background into it? Manju's world is going to come crashing down soon and hopefully it will teach her a lesson for life. As much as I dislike Varsha, what happened between her and Ashwin and what Punni is doing is completely different.Varsha didn't know Ashwin was married, not once she behaved the way Punni is doing now even though she loved Ashwin. Punni is doing things deliberately for money.Tiny part of me feels bad for Manju as what Punni is doing is one of the worst things that can happen to a parent. 

Yet again Archana broke ties πŸ€” Whatever πŸ˜† Sulo as usual was so melodramatic. What makes her think that Vinod even wants  to light the fire when she dies? that she wants to take away that right from him? It wouldn't make a difference to him. All these years, it was Archana who took care of her so even when she dies it will be Archana who will do all the rites.I just don't get it why Sulo has to make everything about her, when Archu was crying for Soham she was talking about Vinod, when Archu breaks ties for Poorvi yet again she brings Vinod.Its always about her, her sanskaars and what she lost. Her daughter lost so much because of her, how about sparing a thought for her and Poorvi once in awhile. Funny thing is she just harps on about Vinod, not bothered about Varsha or Vaishali. 

Poorvi's life is going to get a lot worse when Arjun falls for her. Savita-Teju combo is going to be hell for her.Hate to see her having to listen to so much verbal abuse just because she is an orphan. 
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lunza

its sad actually ...nowadays the only place i feel comfy enough to post are Sushita related articles and Niki's FF thread ... hell I cant even post anywhere even if I want to .. since I am completely out of touch with the show .. and dont give a damn about manav , archu or any of their half a dozen kids and the ridiculous plot...
Even in the past there have been times when i didnt watch the show for weeks .. still I used to enjoy reading posts in the forum about the show and the characters ...
now , i find it difficult to do that ... without getting irritated about a lot of things that have been going on here... so i have stopped reading ..

I don't know it its silly of me or what but I really do feel sad at the state of this forum.Its just a fictional show yet some of the things written are just so shocking. Stopped reading other threads too,nowadays I just stick to this thread, Sushita related ones and of course Niki's FF. Wonder if Dr Niki would be kind enough to give us a Christmas present or if that is too short notice maybe New Year present. it would be  a great way to spend the holidays πŸ˜ƒ

I'm kinda jealous of you that you cut stop watching. I stopped for a bit after Sushant left then leap happened so watched a few just to see new characters.I cant seem to completely stop though

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shootingstar27

Thanks for the fab update di πŸ€— I'm so happy you get to continue the thread.There will nowhere else to go otherwise

Will watch the fighting match and chat more later. This forum used to be second home now i just feel sad coming here 😭

@bold very true Omana... More than feeling sad I feel scared to come to this forum πŸ˜’

Is it confirmed that Di got the approval to continue this thread πŸ˜› If so then good else I will have to stop coming here Cry
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

So Archaan says that she does not care about manav but cries inside the room looking at his pictures  πŸ₯Ί ...

Di so Omana could win the bet 😲 πŸ˜†

Manav says that he hates Archana but the minute his daughter says something familiar , he gets lost in the thoughts of his enemy  no. 1 ..πŸ˜‰

You forgot to mention about the air πŸ˜‰ 
I wan t to see how they will treat each other when they come face to face ...😍

Eye Locks, pee loon, sufiyana, Tum Jo Aaye  πŸ˜‰

Good now that DK has a company in India ...now the way of Manav going back to India is  getting more clear .

Yes yes Di we had guessed it earlier πŸ˜›

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

They were lovely pictures ..Manav with the twins and Soham and Sachin ...

I hope the CVs do this more often. I really want to see Archana upset over her children and husband, after all she is human and it has to hurt to be away from her children.