Dekha Ek Khwaab

*Dilwale smitten by Dulhaniya*

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

arryline

IF-Rockerz

arryline

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Yes he's totally floored by herWink.The only thing he thinks and says in his conversations are about Manyata.It was good to see how he avoided Jai to the fullest.Then in his convo with Unnati also there was only Manyata in his words.But this cv's always play spoil sports and show no Manveer scenesOuch.Hope we get awesome Manveer scenes tommorow atleastSmile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

wassup28akshaayashrarrtipinkss--ANGEL--prachuryaprc_fan1nyctophilianasgharZaYaHolicBadtameez_Dil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Dilwale smitten by Dulhaniya*" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nasghar

IF-Sizzlerz

nasghar

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
yes, i hope we have manveer scenes tomrrow!!!

--ANGEL--

IF-Dazzler

--ANGEL--

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged

he only thinks abt manyata...manveer rocks...hopefully some manveer scenes tomorrow

libran90

Goldie

libran90

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Hey people,i am new to this forum,however,i am also a manveer fan,so i would lyk to say GUYS BE PATIENT,SABR KA FAL MEETHA HOTA HAISmile

gohem123

IF-Dazzler

gohem123

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by libran90

Hey people,i am new to this forum,however,i am also a manveer fan,so i would lyk to say GUYS BE PATIENT,SABR KA FAL MEETHA HOTA HAISmile

welcome to the forum dear...me too manVeer fan...Wink

gohem123

IF-Dazzler

gohem123

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arryline

Yes he's totally floored by herWink.The only thing he thinks and says in his conversations are about Manyata.It was good to see how he avoided Jai to the fullest.Then in his convo with Unnati also there was only Manyata in his words.But this cv's always play spoil sports and show no Manveer scenesOuch.Hope we get awesome Manveer scenes tommorow atleastSmile

i hope they showed some nice UV-manyata scenes now...but today's episode was awesome with diningtable scene and UV's dholey sholey body...Embarrassed

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gohem123

Originally posted by arryline

i hope they showed some nice UV-manyata scenes now...but today's episode was awesome with diningtable scene and UV's dholey sholey body...Embarrassed

Agreed... but never get tired of seeing those doley sholey's!!...Day DreamingBlushing

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.