India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

stupidity or tricky

pearlali Senior Member
pearlali
pearlali

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged

Rashi fine mom doesnt think even u dont what if gopi mentions that she doesnot feel good that she is troubling everyone and then she rang the bell but no one came and she had to go to the bathroom now she is more hurt ok now more sympathy and care she gains Rashi will u ever learn that u r more ganwaar than gopi u trust ur mothers failing tricks again and again wake up rashi trust ur instincts u r intelligent ofcourse a criminal is intelligent he wnt remain a criminal if he invests his intelligence to good things than bad so wake up big girl wake up before its really late. learn from ur failures ur biggest failure  so much effort and i got married to a no good younger brother who is only Ahem bhai Ahem bhai stll u dont learnAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

varshu27-Arnisha-

-Arnisha- IF-Stunnerz
-Arnisha-
-Arnisha-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Rashi is a fool by listening to her mum n she knws tht she is doing wrng still goes alng with  she gt so much things against gopi n i personally think she is jealous of her right from the beginning, there is no chance of rashi transforming  bk to a good person she will never learn she is stupid she cant think for herself she needs to be spoon fed to tell her wht she has to do...

http://i.minus.com/i7oCnbknIJwsH.gif

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pearlali

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top