India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

THE HONEYMOON STORY - PART 1

sabjsc Newbie
sabjsc
sabjsc

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 7:59am | IP Logged

OK GUYS NEW STORY...ADD ON AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!

DISHA IS IN A BLACK AND SILVER SARI LOOKING REALLY PRETTY (AS ALWAYS). SHE MAKES SUMITRA HER FOOD AND TAKES THE TRAY OF FOOD TO HER ROOM. WHILE MAKING HER WAY OVER THERE, DISHA HEARS DK YELLING OUT FOR HER. SHE GOES INTO HIS ROOM AND SHE SEES HIM TOPLESS WITH PANTS ON.Big smile AS SHE WALKS IN SHE SAYS "YEAH WHAT IS IT?" THEN SHE LOOKS UP AND BURSTS OUT LAUGHING. LOL

DK- IS MEIN HASNE KI KYA BAAT HAI? (WHAT'S SO FUNNY?)

DISHA- TUMHE PAHELI BAAR AASA DEK RAHI HOON NA IS LIYE. (IM SEEING YOU LIKE THIS FOR THE FIRST TIME THAT'S WHY.)

DK- MERI EK BAHOUT IMPORTANT MEETING HAI. SAMAJ NAHI ARAAH KYA PAHENU. TUMHE KYA LAGTA HAI? (I HAVE AN IMPORTANT MEETING TODAY. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO WEAR. WHAT DO YOU THINK?)

DISHA PUTS THE TRAY OF FOOD DOWN AND HELPS HIM PICK SOMETHING OUT. SHE CHOOSES A SUIT, SHIRT, AND A MATCHING TIE.

DISHA- YE PAHENLO. ACHA LAGE GA. (WEAR THIS. IT'LL LOOK NICE.)

DK- TUM PAHENAO NA. (YOU PUT IT ON ME.) BY THE WAY...HE HAS A WICKED SMILE ON HIS FACE.

DISHA- DK, YE KAPRE HAI. ROCKET SCIENCE NAHIN. (DK, THESE ARE CLOTHES NOT ROCKET SCIENCE.)

DK- PLEASE?

DK GIVES HER A FUNNY AND CUTE SMILE LIKE THIS...Wink DISHA KNOWS HE'S UP TO SOMETHING.

DISHA- DK, MAA INTEZAR KAR RAHI HAIN. (DK MOM'S WAITING.)

HE GETS THIS SAD LOOK ON HIS FACE AND FUMBLES AROUND WITH HIS T-SHIRT. SHE KNOWS HE'S GONNA PULL SOMETHING FUNNY BUT SHE HELPS HIM. SHE PUTS THE T-SHIRT ON HIM AND BUTTONS HIM UP. WHILE DOING THAT, HE LOOKS AT HER AND SAYS...

DK- I LOVE YOU. AUR TUM MUJSE KITNA PYAR KARTI HO? (I LOVE YOU AND HOW MUCH DO YOU LOVE ME?)

DISHA- SUCH JAANA CHAATE HO? THODA SA BHI NAHI! (WANNA KNOW THE TRUTH? NOT EVEN A LITTLE.)

DK HOLDS HER HAND AS SHE WALKS AWAY.

DK- HEY TUM MUJHE AISE NA SATAYA KARO. TUM JAB SATATI HO NA, MUJHE TUMSE AUR PYAAR HO JATA HAI! (HEY, DON'T PLAY AROUND WITH ME. WHEN YOU DO, I FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU MORE.)

DISHA- DK, YE TUMHE KYA AADAT HO GAYI HAI? MERA HAAT KYON PAKRA HAI? (DK, WHAT'S WITH THIS HABIT OF YOURS? WHT ARE YOU HOLDING MY HAND?)

DK PULLS HER CLOSE....

DK- DUNIYA KE SAARE PATI APNE PATNI SE PYAAR KAR SAKTE HAIN SIVAY MERE. (ALL OF THE HUSBANDS IN THE WORLD CAN LOVE THEIR WIVES EXCEPT FOR ME.)

DISHA- KYA KAR RAHE HO? MAA INTEZAR KAR RAHI HAIN! (WHAT ARE YOU DOING? MOM IS WAITING.)

DK- MEIN JO KARNA CHAATA HOON TUM SOCH BHI NAHIN SAKTI! MERE PAAS AAO NA. (YOU CANT EVEN IMAGINE WHAT I WANNA DO. COME CLOSE TO ME.)

DISHA SMILES AT HIM AND HE SMILES BACK. THEN SHE LOOKS AT HIME STRAIGHT IN THE EYE AND SAY...

DISHA- MR. SEGHAL, KYA AAP MUJHE CHODENGE? (MR. SEGHAL WILL YOU LET ME GO?)

DK IS FRUSTRATED - BIG TIME.

DK- DUNIYA KE SAARE PATI AUR PATNI...CHODO TUMSE BAAT KARKE KYA HAASIL HOGA? (ALL OF THE HUSBANDS AND WIVES IN THE WORLD...FORGET IT THERE IS NO USE TALKING TO YOU.)

HE LETS HER GO AND SHE LEAVES. SHE WALKS INTO SUMITRA'S ROOM.

SUMI- ARE DISHA BETA. AAGAYI TUM? (HI DISHA, YOU'RE HERE?)

DISHA- JI. AAPKA KHAANA. (YEAS. YOUR FOOD.)

SUMI- TUM MERA KITNA KYAAL RAKTI HO. MAGAR BETA TUMNE KABHI APNE FUTURE KE BAARE MEIN SOCHA HAIN? (YOU LOOK AFTER ME SO WELL. BUT, HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT ABOUT YOUR FUTURE?)

DISHA- MAAJI AAP KEHNA KYA CHAATI HAIN? (MOM WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY?)

SUMI- MUJHE EK POTA YA POTI DEDO BETI. (GIVE ME A GRANDSON OR GRANDDAUGHTER.)

DK HAS OVER HEARD THE LAST PART OF THEIR CONVERSATION. HE'S GOT A BIG SMILE ON HIS FACE. Big smile DISHA IS REALLY NERVOUS BUT SMILES AND HUGS HERMOTHER-IN-LAW.

SUMI- SHAADI KE BAAD TUM LOG KAHIN NAHI GAYE TE NA? (AFTER YA'LL GOT MARRIED YOU DIDN'T GO ANYWHERE RIGHT?)

DISHA- NAHIN MAAJI. (NO MOTHER.)

SUMI- TO CHALE JAAO NA. MEIN APNA KYAAL RAK SAKTO HOON. (SO GO NOW. I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF.)

DISHA- NAHIN MAAJI. MEIN AAPKO CHODE KE KAHIN NAHI JAONGI. (NO MOTHER. I WONT GO ANYWHERE AND LEAVE YOU ALONE.)

SUMI- JAO BETA. MUJHE ACHAA LAGE GA. YAHAN RAKE MEIN TUM DONO KE BEECH KABAB MEIN HADI NAHI BANA CHAATI. AUR MUJHE EK PYAARA SA POTA YA POTI CHAAHIYE. (GO. I'LL LIKE IT. I DON'T WANT TO COME IN BETWEEN YOU TWO. AND ANYWAYS, I WANT A GRANDSON OR GRANDDAUGHTER.)

DISHA- NAHIN MAAJI. AUR WAISE BHI, DK KE PAAS TIME NAHIN HAIN. (NO MOTHER. AND ANYWAYS DK DOESN'T HAVE THAT KIND OF TIME.)

DK KNOWS THAT IF HE WANTS TO GET CLOSE TO HER NOW IS THE TIME. HE WALS IN.

DK- ARE DISHA, YEH TUM KYA KAHERAHI HO? MERE PAAS TIME NAHI HE? TUMHARE LIYE MEIN GHAR PE BHET SAKTA HOON. MA, HUM JAAYENGE. AAPKO WAARIS CHAYIE NA? HUM AAPKO WAARIS DEKE RAHENGE. (DISHA, WHAT ARE YOU SAYING? I DONT HAVE TIME FOR YOU? I CAN SIT AT HOME ALL DAY FOR YOU IF YOU WANT. MOM WE'LL GO. YOU WANT A GRANDCHILD RIGHT? WE WILL DO EVERYTHING WE CAN TO GIVE YOU ONE.Embarrassed

SUMI- DEKHA DISHA BETA? YE TUMSE KITNA PYAAR KARTA HAIN. (SEE DISHA. HE LOVES YOU SO MUCH.)

DISHA LOOKS AT HIM WITH AN "I KNOW YOU'RE UP TO SOMETHING" LOOK.

DISHA- HA MAAJI. YE MUJHE BAHOUT PYAAR KARTE HAIN. (YES MOTHER HE DOES LOVE ME ALOT.

THEN SHE SARCASTICALLY SAYS...

DISHA- I'M SO LUCKY.

DK- SO DISHA, KAHA JAANA HAIN? LONDON? PARIS? ROME? NEW YORK? TUM CHOON LO. MEIN KAAM PE JAATA HOON. SHYAM KO MILENGE. MAKE YOUR DECISION. (SO DISHA WHERE DO YOU WANNA GO? LONDON? PARIS? ROME? NEW YORK? YOU CHOOSE. I'M GOING TO WORK. I'LL SEE YO AT NIGHT. MAKE YOUR DECISION.)

AS HE'S WALKING OUT, DK HAS A HUGE SMILE ON HIS FACE AND SAYS....

DK- FINALLY-SHE'S MINE.

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 8:14am | IP Logged

Hi

Wowwwww brilliant i love this bit...

DK- MEIN JO KARNA CHAATA HOON TUM SOCH BHI NAHIN SAKTI! MERE PAAS AAO NA. (YOU CANT EVEN IMAGINE WHAT I WANNA DO. COME CLOSE TO ME.)

so romantic jsut hope this does happen in TD but i am being over optimistic..

But keep up the good work this is brilliant..I get happy even reading this...

SamyLOL

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 9:25am | IP Logged

Thanks sabjsc for the honeymoon story

THIS SITE SEEMS TO HAVE INSPIRED ALL OUR UNFOUND WRITERS, WHO NEVER KNEW THAT THIS TALENT EVEN EXISTED WITHIN THEM.

GIVE IT UP FOR ALL OUR ASPIRING IF WRITERSClap

PS: you guys need a standing ovation for all your hard work!

Edited by AALIYAH786 - 04 April 2005 at 9:26am
dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 9:32am | IP Logged

Very nice! Even helped to lessen my sour mood this fine morning, so keep it up! DK oughta get his love one of these fine days..........

-DKaddict

Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

WOOWW wat can i say sabjsc that was briiliant want to read more.....post the next update sooon please that was aboustely great loved reading it....

wowww disha dressing dk now that was one great sence Wink loll heheheh

thanks Tongue

love Asian princess/Dk Ki deewani Wink

Princess_Mad Newbie
Princess_Mad
Princess_Mad

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
plz rite part 2 plllzz that was wicked!!! luv madTongue
queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

Hi,

Honeymoon------Great! wonderful! Keep up the good work.

Mink, who is day-dreaming sitting at work.

bubbles Senior Member
bubbles
bubbles

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 3:24pm | IP Logged

LOLi couldn't stop laughing throughout, although i couldn't imagine all that happening, it would sure be fun to see it on screen,lol.

dk seemed to be getting a bit too frisky in this story,lol

Go to top