Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Grr I am so angry- where are the manners? (Page 4)

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged

Let me first apologize for this rather tardy reply, my only excuse being a bit too  much work and in case  I have missed some one it was not intentional.

I am glad you got what I was trying to drive at and even if they say if it was symbolic there a better ways of showing a potential departure than that.

I still say that there are better ways of her showing him leave her life then that but  now it is all water under the bridge

You got me at Viagara and hormones Lol and now that is all I seem to think and giggle when he comes on screen Once again thank you for coming in support of me and I am taking leaf out of your book and will return the same kind gesture to some one else also

Paying it forward!

I too have carried some luggage for friends and family. Nothing wrong with it but not in this particular scene it looked most undignified and a reminder that she once was La's employee so to speak

Aparnam I must appreciate you for offering your apologies. This will surely be of great service wherever you go in your life Making a mistake and promptly admitting it is a quality well worth cultivating in any one. Glad to see you have that one and one that will definitely help you go miles ahead and for sure I too will remember it

@Momma You got it so right and well put

@ Sayani  It looked so idiotic when the man standing next to you has done more than that. Nowadays I am left wondering why the hell do I still watch the show when the original portrayal of Khushi is not anywhere to be seen and instead has been replaced by this pretender. What a waste of a really fine actress.

@Sammi I hope my clarification was more than enough to set the record straight. It has nothing to do with admiring Sham per se but more irritation over Arnav's lack of plan

@Xaish and @Infofan

Exactly and this point was all the more sharp when one of the Prakash brothers came forward to take Nandkishores luggage. I know that they want screen time for both the leads together but could they not find a more dignified way then her still working for them bit  I am getting quite disappointed with this monotonous housekeeper/concierge/ bellboy/butler roles they seem to be assigning her.

@aditee  Thank you for you nice words. I know a lot of us seem to think that Arnav is our fantasy desi version of the Mills and Boons hero so it really bugs when he behaves more like a real apna desi sort of fella- watching a woman carry luggage egad I have seen that shameful scene so many, many times on our roads railways etc and to see it repeated it here got to me.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top