Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged

I know many will b disappointed with today's episode especially after J-Uday dance and Akash-Moniya both remembering each other during rice-sambhar dinner LOL..But I feel these scenes r important to build up the story Ermm

We cant expect ManVeer love story to start overnight or else it will look meaningless like Akash-Moniya love track Ouch...I always wanted CVs to show some thought process of Uday's character ..some of his interactions with his sister Unnati or with his dad about what he feels about Manyata or what r his plans before the ManVeer love track starts and I m glad that finally CVs hv given me an episode where I saw Uday's interaction with both Unnati and his dad regarding Manyata and thats why the episode worked for me Thumbs Up

From Uday's interactions with his sister and dad its clear that even though he wants to get married to Manyata for his own selfish motives ,but somewhere he finds Manyata's personality very interesting and different and so he is interested to know her more Wink..So basically his future plan is not just limited to getting married to Manyata but he also wants to play around with her and try to explore her more BlushingBlushing

Uday is a kind of guy who is not much into love or relationships because he thinks he is a player and wants fame with a shortcut ..Cant blame him when his father himself is taking his son in that path Ouch ;But somewhere he is developing an underlying attraction and feelings for Manyata just because she is someone who is different from the likes of J and other girls and someone who is not mesmerised with his charms Tongue ;This is what is making Uday think deep about Manyata and so for him its not just about getting married to her but also try to win her attention Wink...

Till now every girl wanted to get Uday's attention but now for the first time he is on a mission to get a girl's attention ...Mayb at present Uday himself is not realising this fact but the day he realises it ..he will know he is in love with Manyata EmbarrassedEmbarrassedWe saw how today J was all over Uday during the dance LOL while Uday was playing around with her ..Uday even told his sister that "I was not flirting with her..she was trying to flirt with me" Evil Smile ; This is how Uday has been operating his life and initially he thought he will make Moniya too dance around him WinkLOL but now he realised that this is not possible ...she is not like J or other girls and so today he confesses that mayb she is not a princess material but she is some spl material which he needs to explore now Tongue..

Thats why today's episode from Uday's character build-up POV was the best as it reflects the inner thoughts of Uday regarding what he feels about Manyata Thumbs Up

Edited by jyoti06 - 21 December 2011 at 9:20am

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*twinkle662shrarrtismiley1000MitwaaRocksanne_shirleywassup28rosie111luvtwilight19love...OMG-Swetha-md410AbhiAnibe-happy-alwaysGauri22-Misek-rasiya.gohem123swati2008SidNeeti-fanprachuryasparikhDavibbbcccOmaRamdassprc_fan1.AbhIyalicious.arryline-Yami-IndigoBluesXDevilsDesireXminizzshena07-Deepzz-minuu*Dakoo_Minzy*-iPayal-Kai.ZaYaHolicswan20Sanju_Debolina.nasghar-Priya01-AriaNe-Badtameez_Dil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A perfect Episode from Uday's Character POV" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arryline

IF-Rockerz

arryline

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Ya in the beginning of the episode I was sad but his convo with Unnati and dad just charged me up.Yes you are right Manveer love track should require time and space.But my problem with the cv's is that since now they know what's working for them they should promote that(Manveer)through their promosOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MitwaaRocksjyoti06-AriaNe-

minizz

IF-Rockerz

minizz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Jyoti,wonderful post.and so true I am really loving the slow build up that Manyata-Uday story is getting.the cute little nok jhonks along with a peek into Uday's mind is making it very interesting.The conversation with Unnati was the best part of today's episode and did you see the expression of worry that passed his face when Unnati commented I didn't expect this from you.He cares for her opinion so much and tries to justify himself and his intentions.He did the same with Manyata the other day.He doesn't feel the need to explain himself or his actions to any aira gaira types. He only feels the need to do so in front of those people who are special to him.I am loving this character a lot.so many layers and Ashish is definitely improving.Hoping to see the progression and evolution of this characterSmile 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

luvtwilight19anne_shirleysmiley1000MitwaaRocks-Swetha-JaiJagannatharrylineprc_fan1jyoti06-Deepzz-Kai.ZaYaHolic-AriaNe-

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arryline

Ya in the beginning of the episode I was sad but his convo with Unnati and dad just charged me up.Yes you are right Manveer love track should require time and space.But my problem with the cv's is that since now they know what's working for them they should promote that(Manveer)through their promosOuch
I think the whole purpose of J and UV dance was to later show a Unnati-UV conversation or else we would hv never known what exactly is going in Uday ka mind na ...so the dance was needed here for Unnati to go and talk to her brother Embarrassed..

But yes I agree ,its important CVs start promoting ManVeer jodi via promos ..its important for the trps ...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MitwaaRocksshena07OmaRamdass-Deepzz-nasghar-AriaNe-

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
@Minizz:U made a very interesting point ..we hv seen Uday playing around with every girl but the only girls to whom he feels like giving explanation is ,one his sister Unnati and second Manyata Embarrassed...so this shows that only these two ladies hold a spl place in Uday's life Thumbs Up..Unnati and Manyata's opinions or POVs matter to Uday Embarrassed ..rest he just plays around LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley1000MitwaaRocks-Swetha-prachuryaminizz-Yami--Deepzz-*Dakoo_Minzy*Kai.

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
I so much love the fact that you see this show! Hug   Hug   You always see the bright side at the bestest time! Approve

If not for this post of your's i wouldn't have felt this better! Yes,they are building a powerful track of ManVeer!

We are seeing what Uday thinks. He maybe a player,but he admits that Maanyata amuses him and she comes in his thoughts.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

MitwaaRocksprachuryaprc_fan1OmaRamdassjyoti06Kai.Sofna-AriaNe-

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
coming back soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

arryline

IF-Rockerz

arryline

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Originally posted by arryline

I think the whole purpose of J and UV dance was to later show a Unnati-UV conversation or else we would hv never known what exactly is going in Uday ka mind na ...so the dance was needed here for Unnati to go and talk to her brother Embarrassed..

But yes I agree ,its important CVs start promoting ManVeer jodi via promos ..its important for the trps ...

Hope what you said is only the sole purpose because the only reason I tune into the show is to watch ManveerSmile and this Akash scenes are disturbingOuch

Thanks for the positive outlookSmile

Edited by arryline - 21 December 2011 at 9:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MitwaaRocksjyoti06

Post Reply New Post

Go to top