Fan Fictions

Important! - *MUST Read - Updated*

shahidlover24 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

The Fan Fictions section has been observed for a few days and some rules and reminders are needed!

Rules and Reminders!

NOBODY is allowed to use inappropriate language on I-F. Be it in a fan fiction or to abuse other members. There will be zero tolerance of the s--h--i--t word, a--s--s word, f word, b word, etc. If you decide to star out a few letters in a word, that is also not acceptable! The word must be completely starred out for it to be accepted on I-F!
    Ex. sh*t is not allowed
           **** is allowed since a member is not able to tell what it stands for.

*However, the word 'crap' is the only one allowed!*
    If you are unsure of which words you can use, PM one of the mods (Meghavi or myself).
    You may not post in caps. It is considered shouting on the internet and people can find it offensive! However, you can use caps for a few words in your post but that is it. Your entire post can NOT be in capital letters!  Many people have been found using the same emotion way too many times in their post! This is also not acceptable. Use that emotion only a few times, at the most, in your post. We're pretty sure other members will understand what you are trying to say without the countless emotions. Also, any post with only an emotion in it, is considered spamming. Many members post a message with only a 'continue soon' or 'please continue' or something similar such as a message saying that they are waiting for the next part or asking the author when they will post the next part. This is seen as just a way of increasing your posts since it can be done through PM. Therefore, it is also not acceptable! You are encouraged to write atleast one word of encouragement along with those 'please continues' or 'continue soons.' As of April 6th, if a post is seen with only a 'continue soon' or 'please continue,' it will be trashed immediately! Many members are twisting their messages to sound like a 'continue soon' message without actually using those words. This, technically, falls under the same category and these posts will also be trashed/deleted!
  • ABSOLUTELY NO CHATTING IS PERMITTED. Many members chat within a topic but this is not allowed under any circumstances. This includes congratulating members on "reaching" a 100 pages in their fan fiction or congratulating them on becoming a goldie, dazzler, etc. To congratulate members on reaching another level at I-F, visit the Member's Lounge. In order to chat, please visit https://forum.india-forums.com/or use the PM service.

If anyone comes across a post that disobeys one of the above rules, you are encouraged to report it right away, especially one with inappropriate language! To report a post, click on the button that is right beside the button. Only dev. team members are able to view the reported posts for their assigned section so nobody has to worry about anyone finding out that they reported someone's post.

If ANYONE disobeys the above rules, warnings will be given out and warning levels will be raised.

***All of the above is subject to change without notice.  Keep an eye on this topic!***

Thanks,
Preeti and Meghavi
Fan Fics Dev. Team

Edited by shahidlover24 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Misfit_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I have a question....in a fanfic, during a dialogue, the word "SHIT" can't be used? do we have to use crap?
shahidlover24 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: yeh_ada_143

I have a question....in a fanfic, during a dialogue, the word "SHIT" can't be used? do we have to use crap?

...ur right...that word can not be used even if it's in a fan fic...crap is alright to use and won't get you into any troubleπŸ˜›

aromi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey thanx for the rules πŸ˜›
*~sur~* thumbnail
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ thankzz yaar........yahan par bhi discipline ho gayaa.....thank godd πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
insia12 thumbnail
Thanx 4 telling but accidently i used da word cont soon!!so i m sorry plz i will not do that again
anyways thanx 4 reminding abt da rulez!

Iqra 😊
Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
tnx for reminding us the rules
i was wondering can we use the word damn or dammit πŸ˜•
-Cupcake- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
thanx 4 telling the rules πŸ˜ƒ .
prakriti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow tats alot of rules! its gona be hard to get used to them but il try! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
shahidlover24 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: hot_girl_2525

tnx for reminding us the rules
i was wondering can we use the word damn or dammit πŸ˜•

yup...that is fine...u can use thatπŸ˜›