Romantic Stalemate - Need ideas CVs?? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by music1

We know,We feel but do the CV's I don't know.Why is it that the show which promised intense love has no love between the leads now????I wonder.Shyam gets more chance,Now Nadakishore might get more chance...why not ARHI???????Trp's will go down if they forget about the leads chemistry don't u think?

Totally agree with you. I want some Arhi scenes where we det to hear RABBA VE!!! I am dying over here.๐Ÿ˜ก
Today was something of a bore.

What I couldn't bear was the wastage of the bathroom scene. The CVs should have atleast glanced through some of the OS on I-F . They would have known how to use the opportunity.

Hope Devi Maiyya does not tire of giving ArHi opportunities & signs even tho they & the CVs miss all of them!

Originally posted by smitar

Today was something of a bore.

What I couldn't bear was the wastage of the bathroom scene. The CVs should have atleast glanced through some of the OS on I-F . They would have known how to use the opportunity.

Hope Devi Maiyya does not tire of giving ArHi opportunities & signs even tho they & the CVs miss all of them!

Smita I am seriously considering quitting the show.. I always have high expectation and waste so much time speculating and counter speculating. And we get these sorts of craps. I really am so annoyed and pissed off today that no words to explain. Why on earth have I got addicted to this show so much.Dont I have any better things in world to do...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
the cvs as dey r running out of ideas should surely read dis! they really need help! ii mean how much more of shyam???? and y r arnav and khushi's story not moving forward?? i suppose they too dont know!๐Ÿคฃ
The point where most fans are - it will take just another show to become slightly interesting and there will be mass exodus from IPKKND

Don't let it get to that point CVs!

Please!
LISTEN GUYS it cant be bigamy , COME WHT MAY even if anajli crawls to the guptas hosue cuz every 1 knws tht snakes truth at the guptas house it maybe lead to shyam's truth revealition but no ways would any one at any cost hopefully let khushi get into this trap again .

wht I think tht creep did this to speak to or threaten or Bm khushi  in person cuz he cant go to gupta house so he can only do it it the Rm zoo !

PLUS hwow can we rfrgt the specail dialoge between sisters , khushi said aranv should get a girl who will show his real face tell him wht he doesnt want to hear ( and dats only khushi )

and la told  arnav dont let yr love go away now he was like "yes" .

hes already dancing on kkg's tunes giving towels and all  But ser this  love story needs some serious push
Originally posted by mommamia

Smita I am seriously considering quitting the show.. I always have high expectation and waste so much time speculating and counter speculating. And we get these sorts of craps. I really am so annoyed and pissed off today that no words to explain. Why on earth have I got addicted to this show so much.Dont I have any better things in world to do...๐Ÿ˜ก
I know I am spending too much time on the forum. Sat up very late with my new post last night. Got up cranky. Sat waiting for the bathroom scene, & all I could hear were her screams. Now had Bitwaa given her one (or many) reasons to scream๐Ÿ˜†, the scene would have been out of this world & we would have been at the feet of the CVs. But no...no..they don't like us praising them๐Ÿ˜†. What do we do with such modest people?
Edited by smitar - 12 years ago
I really want immodest CVs!! CVs who have no reason to hide and are not afraid of unabashed praise!!

more to the point, I think CVs need to understand what the big picture is. Without that, IPK just becomes a day to day show, good only for its entertainment value for the 20 minutes and not enough traction to give us fabulous drama, something like KBC show (kaun banega crorepati) - where each episode is a stand alone with no connection to the one before or after.

CVs - honestly, if you do not have enough of story to stretch it for 2.5 years, just do it for a year but give as an eye-popping, jaw-dropping, glued-to-tv good one year. Move the story full throttle, leave us breathless, leave us eating out of your hands for more. But please do not drag the love story any more.

I thought LA planted enough clues in ARHI's minds about love and the need to discover and hold on to that love. Zoom to today's episode and it is ends up as a mindless progress from the serious note we ended yesterday.

I mean ASR just broke his engagement, potentially in shock himself and the next scene we see is him in her bathroom - see the oddity of that?

And talking about stalemates, let me add this too.

I know we are all feeling like a deflated, pricked balloon after the major build up of expectation for the Bathroom scene. The CVs threw cold water on it. It was nothing we wanted and ended bristling us more than needed. Why this torture?

Before we all get our expectations up again regarding the cocktail party, let me warn everyone, it will be the same old same old. All go the pub, kkg on a challenge gets drunk, does some antics, ASR mad, party spoiled, everyone comes home. Perhaps in the midst Payal/Akash have some brief romantic interlude.

But don't get your hopes up, we've done this in the past only to get disappointed.

And now time for a group hug, we are missing the sizzling chemistry, the disentangling of lights, the diwali almost kiss, the bandagement, the fall into arms and finally some actual love.

Group hug everyone and lets not raise our hopes about the cocktail party, its another filler episode.
Its high time yaar that something happens. I am sure I am going to lose interest in another week. I am positive about that. Enuf is Enuf.. I hate if that cocktail party will be another one of those Khushi's antics.. why is it even called as a party. It just family.
 What an amount of chemistry these two leads had. Now its all gone..And the CVs are in that mode where they dont want any of our predictions to come true.. So they are hell bent on ruining the show and take it down down down.. Ufff..