Romantic Stalemate - Need ideas CVs??

Posted: 12 years ago
CVs

you've brought the leads to a romantic stalemate.

Its been so for the past several weeks. Adding nandkishore (methinks he is a floozy, but thats just me), will not help solve the matter.

Can we please just resolve this shyam issue once and for all? He is a thorn on the side and totally crass addition to an otherwise classy story telling.

How about this - Shyam makes his next move and harasses kkg. ASR figures out what ails kkg and offers to help her. Together they work hard to make shyam see the light of day and seek anjali's forgiveness.

this partnership allows the leads to once again work as a team and come even closer. now nandu proposes to kkg and asr has to make a quick decision whether he can continue to keep his feelings secret.

asr makes his next move and asks kkg directly. kkg is in turmoil, she knows life with nandu will be a cakewalk but is that where her heart truly belongs?

Please CVs, no BIGAMY Track
i knw its just egtting too much now its effecting the trps too
We know,We feel but do the CV's I don't know.Why is it that the show which promised intense love has no love between the leads now????I wonder.Shyam gets more chance,Now Nadakishore might get more chance...why not ARHI???????Trp's will go down if they forget about the leads chemistry don't u think?
Edited by music1 - 12 years ago
U know wat, its so boring just wanted to stop watching. Cv's r sleeping. 😡
jAGOO CVS JAGGOO LOOK INTO OUR DEMANDS MAN !
frankly speaking it was a bad episode no doubt especially the bathroom so called scene..give us a break..but the dialogue by Khushi about ASR kickis her out of the car was brilliant. When we are okay with filler episodes we are okay but we are not okay with sudden breaks dont know where to go so we will reverse and start again..oh sorry..that was tho the promo for tomorrow's episode.
 really want some romantic scenes,.
where it the big picture CVs?

When you write the screenplay, i know you have to factor in fillers and episodes that serve no other purpose than provide a few entertainment tidbits. However, it does not seem like you have figured out your big picture.

do you have a timeline in mind of how long you plan to run the show? lets say 2.5 years.

In the 2.5 years, you have 10 quarters ie. 10 sets of 3 months. Can't you decide what your story should do in each three month period? Let me help you

1 quarter - ASR/KKG meet and hate
2 quarter - ARHI forced to work and interact, albeit grudgingly
4 quarter - Payash wedding, preparations, ARHI become related
5 quarter - Khushi finds a job and begins her independent life, ASR misses her terribly. KKG commissioned to work at ASR's office for a traditional attire project. Payal's living hell at RM
6 quarter - KKG gets serious rishta's, nandakishore perhaps, Payal home because of her issues at RM. Akash heartbroken. ARHI join forces again. and this time confess
7 quarter - ARHI marry and blissful months ahead
8 quarter - shyam lechering about another girl, ARHI expose him, their relatoinship even stronger. Rabba ve Rabba Ve.
9 quarter - ARHI's past creeps up and both are devasted. they separate and eventually resolve
10 quarter - alls well that ends well. we see chunnu munnu too before we say bye

there!
My goodness Bigamy Hell No.. TaTa-ByeBye from my side to IPKKND.  No matter how big a fan I am of ARHI..there will be no chance in hell that I am going to continue watching this show. CVs are hell bent on making our predictons go wrong and mostly on the wrong side. What was that hit and miss bathroom scene. It was boring to the core. We expected atleast a Rabba Ve moment. And look what we got.. NOTHING NILL NIX NOUGHT ZERO ZILT.. fed up yaar. Too much frustrated..They have come such a long way now.. and they need to show some spart being built up. This Nandkishore guy.. Oh man!! Please help us. Dont know what to expect. There are no promos nothing...Boring boring and super boring...
Originally posted by serialjunkie

where it the big picture CVs?

When you write the screenplay, i know you have to factor in fillers and episodes that serve no other purpose than provide a few entertainment tidbits. However, it does not seem like you have figured out your big picture.

do you have a timeline in mind of how long you plan to run the show? lets say 2.5 years.

In the 2.5 years, you have 10 quarters ie. 10 sets of 3 months. Can't you decide what your story should do in each three month period? Let me help you

1 quarter - ASR/KKG meet and hate
2 quarter - ARHI forced to work and interact, albeit grudgingly
4 quarter - Payash wedding, preparations, ARHI become related
5 quarter - Khushi finds a job and begins her independent life, ASR misses her terribly. KKG commissioned to work at ASR's office for a traditional attire project. Payal's living hell at RM
6 quarter - KKG gets serious rishta's, nandakishore perhaps, Payal home because of her issues at RM. Akash heartbroken. ARHI join forces again. and this time confess
7 quarter - ARHI marry and blissful months ahead
8 quarter - shyam lechering about another girl, ARHI expose him, their relatoinship even stronger. Rabba ve Rabba Ve.
9 quarter - ARHI's past creeps up and both are devasted. they separate and eventually resolve
10 quarter - alls well that ends well. we see chunnu munnu too before we say bye

there!
I LIKE ur ideas 👏