Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
i agree with a previous comment that watching the dance scene was slightly entertaining in the sense that we know that Uday is aware that J is trying to "seduce" him - but they way he's smiling and making comments .. it's obvious that he's thinking about how much more entertaining Manyata is.  In the club, he was attracted to her without the skimpy clothes and skanky dance number.  Also, I wanted to shake J, not because it was UdayVeer that she was dancing with, but she was acting like some attention craving, self-degrading girl.  It's like Rajmata insinuated, J didn't come off as sexy but needy.  
lamz325 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: dreamyjennice

finally...uv has agreed that he is utterly fascinated by manyata...and  maanyata now has taken a step towards accepting it as her family...its just the begining...maanveer ...booomb...blast

yeah all we can do now is have patience and pray that the CVs wil be a little faster in having progress between Manveer and Manyata accepting her family!
lamz325 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: simplytoxic

don't kill me, but I actually enjoy the Jai and Uday scenes...the taunting and smirking of Uday. They are entertaining... and I actually enjoyed the dance part because of Uday. The way Jai goes desperately behind him, and his only focus being Manyata...it gives an idea of what is going on in Uday's mind...

i agree though! i kinda enjoyed it too! it's good to know that all of uday's concentration is on manyata, not jay!
swetamangera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: moksha89

i agree with a previous comment that watching the dance scene was slightly entertaining in the sense that we know that Uday is aware that J is trying to "seduce" him - but they way he's smiling and making comments .. it's obvious that he's thinking about how much more entertaining Manyata is.  In the club, he was attracted to her without the skimpy clothes and skanky dance number.  Also, I wanted to shake J, not because it was UdayVeer that she was dancing with, but she was acting like some attention craving, self-degrading girl.  It's like Rajmata insinuated, J didn't come off as sexy but needy.  

Very well said👏
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nahi yaar... plz i won't be able to tolerate any other dance of J and uday now... no... we've had it twice now..and aaj waala toh hurt so much!

i neeed manveeer now!! :'(
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
ok so for me d dance wasnt as much a torture as akash n manyata are..😆