Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TanuDDian thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
                          friends scraps friends graphics friends images friends pics friends photos friends greetings friends ecards friends wishes friends animations
tich.1990mg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

awsome update..leikin mere sujal ka kachra mat karo yaar..plzzz

before MSK he was the only charectaer who made an impact on me..:(

hmm till now he is not a bad character at all,, an dtrust me i'll give every character equal share of POV...
TanuDDian thumbnail
friends scraps friends graphics friends images friends pics friends photos friends greetings friends ecards friends wishes friends animations
TanuDDian thumbnail
flowers scraps flowers graphics flowers images flowers pics flowers photos flowers greetings flowers ecards flowers wishes flowers animations
TanuDDian thumbnail
           flower scraps flower graphics flower images flower pics flower photos flower greetings flower ecards flower wishes flower animations
tich.1990mg thumbnail

Originally posted by: geetsweet

aww u really felt of my illness aww tats so sweet of u my friend...
aww iam so honored ... nw my temp is got down yaar bt still iam dying with thz cold & running nose damn... i really hate it...
no avtually i want  ur next update in a new thread ...  PART 20...

so iam just helping of it... by spamming 😆😆

i know what it must be feeling as i got cold every ni8,, i m allergic of cold wind still i love to feet the chill air,, and then my sniffing started 😆,, my mom is with me and shw was seeing ur pic and she is really impressed,, she kept loking at my screen,, 😆😆 just went to bed now,, and ur selection of pix are beautiful,, i m saying don't stress urself ok...
😆
TanuDDian thumbnail

Originally posted by: tich.1990mg

i know what it must be feeling as i got cold every ni8,, i m allergic of cold wind still i love to feet the chill air,, and then my sniffing started 😆,, my mom is with me and shw was seeing ur pic and she is really impressed,, she kept loking at my screen,, 😆😆 just went to bed now,, and ur selection of pix are beautiful,, i m saying don't stress urself ok...
😆

aww u will get cold every night tats was really a disasters ... iam dying with thz cols 4r  week ur & u will have thz daily... tats really great u r a strong one...
aww iam happy u r liking my pics... & me love u mom... convey my thanks 4r her...
love u * aunty*  & say gud 9nt to her...
iam very happy of ur concern dear bt don't worrry iam nt stressing my self actualy iam nt sleepy 4r morning iam sleeping till evening so iam nt feeling sleepy...

TanuDDian thumbnail
flower scraps flower graphics flower images flower pics flower photos flower greetings flower ecards flower wishes flower animations
tich.1990mg thumbnail

Originally posted by: neha5058

hey love u love u love u so much tichie tich...hehehe
muah...
i think beside of part-13..this part shud be a
maha update...
wow...the real maan singh khurana is
back...i am so so so happy...yeh yeh yeh...
wow...the bonding b/w maaneet is increasing
day by day...i am so touched when maan was
patting her forehead and trying to made her
sleep...the sincerity in his love was shown...
ohh...maan singh khurana kisi ko job se fire
kare aur usey kahi aur job mil jaaye...aisa to ho hi nahi sakta...
sujal stay away from him otherwsie u'll finish...personal advice de rahi hu wo bhi free me...leni ho to warna wapas kar do...hehehe...
awww dadi blurt out the whole truth...very sad...
how dare she talk to maan like this...nt better be away from him...
loved that when geet defend him...
BAS'' AUR EK SHABD NAHI,,,(chup bilkul chup)
loved the way geet came and shut nt's mouth...ahahaha..maja aa gaya...
poor maan...dipped his head in shame n didn't uttered a word in defence of himself otherwise kisi me himmat jo maan ko kuch kahe...
loved their love towards each other..they don't know that what relationship they share but honesty and love is there...
and the authority he has on her...no words coming out from my mouth...
wow the possessed maan...the obessed MSK...
at-last maan told her about his love , his passion , his guilt , the whole truth...and geet also told him about that what she wanted from him...always want to be in his arms..awww...
meera as always good...nice..sweet...
well i can understand the state of sujal..how can he forget his love..his geet...at-last

they were in a relationship from so many

years..
wow...wow...wow...what explanation she gave sujal about her husband...about the child's father of hers...
u know when geet was geet was telling all

this..i have some tears in my eyes...
how can he leave his geet alone...
maan singh khurana is in form...
which papers he was talking about?
ye baat sahi kahi meera ne...
he is maan singh khurana he knew it before we

plan it,,
achha chalo aur nahi pakaungi apne comment se...hehehe...
still words are not coming out from my mouth
but dekho fir bhi kitna likh diya maine..ohh god mai bhi na...
achha chalo...biggg wala huggg...
dono cheeks par kissy...muah...
mahi mahi song par dance...
okkay bas haan..bahut hua...
love u...muah...

oye hoye kya advise diya hain,, hmm u know sujal was right on his place,,, no one is at fault,, but still they have to suffer as ur tichu's devil mind never let anyone rest in peace... tere words to kabhi mujhe bore kar hi nahi sakte,, u know how greedy i m for ur comment... muaahh huggsss to u and love u...
TanuDDian thumbnail