Kagaz ki Kashti-Luv tht Sacrifies Life MG ff THRD1 - Page 45

Posted: 12 years ago
Wonderful Update ... I felt like crying... umm me didn't say it but me too guessed that Geet has some disease ... its very sad n true people often blurt out their hidden feelings in d moment of sorrow ... it happens in MAAN's case ... hope MAAN doesn't keep this secret to GEET...  
thank you so much for longgg
update
lovely awesome update
Geet ka to pata tha...per smaira ka sach itani jaldi aayega ye nahi pata tha...
i felt bad for Maan and Geet
i hope Geet ko kuch na ho...MAANEET ka love track to abhi baki hai...i know you never disappoint  us...👏GREAT WORK DEAR👏...I LOVE YOU and YOUR STORY 😊
omg im like shaking right now.. and crying.. nahiiin yaar.. geet ko kuch nahi hona chahiye.. cont soon yaaar.. 
OMG I always had a doubt abot geet that she may have diseases and all and it came true...
Please don't mage her die
cont. soon
great update
waiting for next update
cont. soon 
sad but awesome update dear
( i pressed like button but its not working so count my like also dear😉)
Originally posted by tich.1990mg

ohhh thank u dear,,,,, thanks a lottt 😃😃😃

as I promised.. buddy to be honest while reading the update I was like
I must say you have a gift for writing, awesome..Hats off to you yaar..

now coming to the story so far..I liked it when I saw Maan changing, yes maybe what he has done its beyond repair but atleast he is a man enough to confess that...and since now he has fallen for her and maybe geet is reciprocrating the same, I felt very sad that she is dying..😭😭. but somewhere I knew something of this sort coming specially after reading about sameera's revelations. coz as u picturised geet loved sujal to the core..but lets see what maan does to change his geet's fate..

will wait for your next update...

omg..dadi knows geet is dying...
THANK GOD SAMIRA IS OUT OF MAAN'S LIFE NOW
BUT WHAT A SHOCKING TRUTH
THOUGH WE HAD GUESSED THAT SOMETHING WAS WRONG WITH GEET'S HEART, BUT TO KNOW THAT SHE CANNOT SURVIVE WITHOUT THE OPERATION AND NOW BECAUSE OF THE BABY SHE CANT HAVE AN OPERATION IS VERY TRAGIC

AND WHERE DID ARJUN COME FROM
I THOUGHT HE WAS IN NY, SO HOW DID HE KNOW ABOUT GEET'S CONDITION

SO GLAD TO KNOW THAT MAAN IS IN LOVE WITH HER AND CANT LIVE WITHOUT HER
Awesome update, loved it. continue soon.
Originally posted by Tuli

as I promised.. buddy to be honest while reading the update I was like
I must say you have a gift for writing, awesome..Hats off to you yaar..

now coming to the story so far..I liked it when I saw Maan changing, yes maybe what he has done its beyond repair but atleast he is a man enough to confess that...and since now he has fallen for her and maybe geet is reciprocrating the same, I felt very sad that she is dying..😭. but somewhere I knew something of this sort coming specially after reading about sameera's revelations. coz as u picturised geet loved sujal to the core..but lets see what maan does to change his geet's fate..

will wait for your next update...

ohhh thank u so much for the brief cmnt,,, u r truly a person of words,,, muahhh,...